•  Previous
  • 9(current)
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Class 3 A Championship Belfry 30 Bell Co 20
I read in the Corbin paper that the coaches wives would pick out one of their opponents best players and trash talk them that night. Quotes from the adult. Outside language being different how does this compare?
Cattleman Wrote:I read in the Corbin paper that the coaches wives would pick out one of their opponents best players and trash talk them that night. Quotes from the adult. Outside language being different how does this compare?

:CE_DP_Ste
#55PirateFan Wrote:Exactly! There's a right way and a wrong way to talk trash. And the situation I saw and got involved in was a man in his 50's trash talking a teenager using vulgar language. That should never happen!

That's right. There was no question who was the better team and it's ok to have a little fun, but some people take it way to serious, and shouldn't even be around kids and sports.
Cattleman Wrote:I read in the Corbin paper that the coaches wives would pick out one of their opponents best players and trash talk them that night. Quotes from the adult. Outside language being different how does this compare?

Shame on them Smile
  •  Previous
  • 9(current)