Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Johnson Central
28.57%
Corbin
71.43%
* You voted for this item.

•  Previous
  • 8(current)
  • Next 
  Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Johnson Central @ Corbin 11/18 Dreaded 3rd Round
(11-14-2022, 08:20 PM)Bull got out! Wrote: I got a question for JC fans. How many times has JC been in the 3rd Round straight. When is the last time JC wasn’t in the 3rd Round?
2014 was the last time lost to cov cath 19-7, have only lost in the 4th round once since 2014 to Franklin county in 2020 been to the title game every year since 2015 other than that.
(11-14-2022, 10:32 PM)Gold River Wrote:
(11-14-2022, 08:20 PM)Bull got out! Wrote: I got a question for JC fans. How many times has JC been in the 3rd Round straight. When is the last time JC wasn’t in the 3rd Round?
2014 was the last time lost to cov cath 19-7, have only lost in the 4th round once since 2014 to Franklin county in 2020 been to the title game every year since 2015 other than that.

Man, thats saying something.. I know I watched all the championship games on the NFHS channel.
(11-14-2022, 10:12 PM)Sgt Slaughter Wrote:
(11-14-2022, 05:46 PM)Rebel55 Wrote:
(11-14-2022, 02:38 AM)Hound05 Wrote:
(11-14-2022, 01:59 AM)True pioneer Wrote: Is this senior class the one that won state in 8th grade. I think they beat Boyle if I'm thinking right.
I keep 2nd guessing myself on it. This class either won the 7th grade which didn’t have divisions and lost in the 8th grade division to boyle which had kaden moorman then

or

they won the 8th grade 9-0 because of the efforts of J baker kicking 3 field goals.

Sgt slaughter would definitely know. We’ll have to wait til he sees it.
Corbin's Sr. class this year did not win State while in the 8th. grade.  Boyle won with Mooreman and Ziesmer.  Last years Sr. class was the team that won 8th. grade State over Boyle (Jackson Smith hit a 54 yard fieldgoal now at UK).
In all sincerity why the heck isn’t he playing. Our special teams are awful. He can do better than what’s starting now
From what I've been told they want to redshirt Jackson.  He can still get in 4 games this year and keep his redshirt, I believe.  I don't see how it could hurt for him to have played against Vandy.  2 games left and a bowl this season, it's now time.
[-] The following 2 users Like Rebel55's post:
  • Bull got out!, Sgt Slaughter
(11-14-2022, 10:12 PM)Sgt Slaughter Wrote:
(11-14-2022, 05:46 PM)Rebel55 Wrote:
(11-14-2022, 02:38 AM)Hound05 Wrote:
(11-14-2022, 01:59 AM)True pioneer Wrote: Is this senior class the one that won state in 8th grade. I think they beat Boyle if I'm thinking right.
I keep 2nd guessing myself on it. This class either won the 7th grade which didn’t have divisions and lost in the 8th grade division to boyle which had kaden moorman then

or

they won the 8th grade 9-0 because of the efforts of J baker kicking 3 field goals.

Sgt slaughter would definitely know. We’ll have to wait til he sees it.
Corbin's Sr. class this year did not win State while in the 8th. grade.  Boyle won with Mooreman and Ziesmer.  Last years Sr. class was the team that won 8th. grade State over Boyle (Jackson Smith hit a 54 yard fieldgoal now at UK).
In all sincerity why the heck isn’t he playing. Our special teams are awful. He can do better than what’s starting now
From what I’ve heard and it could be true or it could be the furthest thing, he’s still having accuracy problems adjusting to the college field goal width. Says the Leg is obviously there, but that he is coming along as they expected
Almost 5,000 views and the thread is barely two days old. Will be 10,000 plus views by Friday. You're not clicking because you want to know what JC is gonna run on offense or what Corbin's run-to pass ratio is. The #2 and #3 seeds , LC and BC meet in a rematch of a 28-27 game and that thread will garner less than 1/6 the traffic.
You check in on this thread because of the back-and-forth banter, sometimes irreverent, sometimes not. But a Corbin thread is never boring. Slaughter, Hound5 , Dougie are quite the cast of characters, loose cannons , all of them, but very fun posters to read. You never know we'll say and that's why you can't help but check in. We're the macabre scene at a bad traffic accident that you can't look away from. Don't pretend you hate the banter and then click on our musings 100 times a day.

There's a reason the National Enquirer, Star, and Globe are prominently positioned at your friendly neighborhood grocery checkout. We love our tabloid journalism. Occasionally, we like to be informed but we ALWAYS want to be entertained, especially on a message board. Again, don't pretend otherwise.

Yes, Corbin fans are passionate, and some may even say, arrogant. They are provocative, interesting, and maybe a little crazy but they are never boring. They draw more heat than an Andy Kaufman wrestling promo insulting Memphis hayseeds back in the day. I don't think there is a lot of love lost between Corbin and JC. It makes for interesting banter between the fans of each.

Stay tuned. Something tells me the best material is still to come. Wed-Friday should be better than a Stephen King novel. Leave that Lex Cath-Boyle thread to the Central KY prudes and check out us redneck intellects here the rest of the week. It's gonna be good stuff. :)
[-] The following 4 users Like Old School Hound's post:
  • Bull got out!, Hound05, Patriot1, Sgt Slaughter
I’m just waiting for the gas fumes to build before I throw my match in

But if you want to see confidence level. Go back and look at last years pre game thread. Just saying
(11-14-2022, 11:30 PM):cool:Old School Hound Wrote: Almost 5,000 views and the thread is barely two days old.  Will be 10,000 plus views by Friday.  You're not clicking because you want to know what JC is gonna run on offense or what Corbin's run-to pass ratio is.  The #2 and #3 seeds , LC and BC meet in a rematch of a 28-27 game and that thread will garner less than 1/6 the traffic. 
You check in on this thread because of the back-and-forth banter, sometimes irreverent, sometimes not. But a Corbin thread is never boring.  Slaughter, Hound5 , Dougie  are quite the cast of characters,  loose cannons , all of them, but very fun posters to read.  You never know we'll say and that's  why you can't help but check in. We're the macabre scene at a bad traffic accident that you can't look away from. Don't pretend you hate the banter and then click on our musings 100 times a day.

There's a reason the National Enquirer, Star, and  Globe are prominently positioned at your friendly neighborhood grocery checkout.  We love our tabloid journalism.  Occasionally, we like to be informed but we ALWAYS want to be entertained, especially on a message board. Again, don't pretend otherwise.

Yes, Corbin fans are passionate, and some may even say, arrogant. They are provocative, interesting, and maybe a little crazy but they are never boring. They draw more heat than an Andy Kaufman wrestling promo insulting Memphis hayseeds back in the day.  I don't think there is a lot of love lost between Corbin and JC. It makes for interesting banter between the fans of each.

Stay tuned. Something tells me the best material is still to come. Wed-Friday should be better than a Stephen King novel.  Leave that Lex Cath-Boyle thread to the Central KY prudes and check out us redneck intellects here the rest of the week. It's gonna be good stuff.  Smile
You’ve typed more words than I read in high school. Never said us Corbin fans are smart , just obnoxious and arrogant. Just the way papa raised me. Lol
(11-14-2022, 11:33 PM)Hound05 Wrote: I’m just waiting for the gas fumes to build before I throw my match in

But if you want to see confidence level. Go back and look at last years pre game thread. Just saying

Better get it in before Dougie lights his match .  That youngin's quite the fire starter .   lol
I think you should have unlimited likes. I run out within seconds from this thread. Man I hope Jackson can get the chance to show those bozos up. Their about as bad as the sausage biscuits I get every morning from McDonald’s. You could be half blind with one leg and do better than those clowns. And before I catch grief I actually have a one legged , eyed uncle. Lol. Lost it in the war.
[-] The following 2 users Like Sgt Slaughter's post:
  • Bull got out!, Hound05
Sergeant Slaughter with the Cobra Clutch on some Johnson Central doofus:

[Image: https://learn.wfpc.ca/wp-content/uploads...ter-98.jpg]
(11-14-2022, 11:48 PM)Old School Hound Wrote: Sergeant Slaughter with the Cobra Clutch on some Johnson Central doofus:

That’s funny!  Smile
(11-14-2022, 11:41 PM)Old School Hound Wrote:
(11-14-2022, 11:33 PM)Hound05 Wrote: I’m just waiting for the gas fumes to build before I throw my match in

Better get it in before Dougie lights his match .  That youngin's  quite the fire starter .   lol

I'm good at building and controlling a fire. lol. I'm gonna try a few more lures and wander around in some empty heads, before I set the hook and reel em in Smile
(11-14-2022, 11:48 PM)Old School Hound Wrote: Sergeant Slaughter with the Cobra Clutch on some Johnson Central doofus:

That dude right their was my hero. Lol. I’d like my chances of we could decide the football game by a wrestling match at midfield. I come out like ultimate warrior , with red mist blowing in my path. I’d judy chop me a eagle right out of the sky.
10 hrs before my next like. I’m screwed.

I heard we was running a 5-2. Anyone else heard that? Man they just don’t learn.
(11-14-2022, 11:42 PM)Sgt Slaughter Wrote: I think you should have unlimited likes. I run out within seconds from this thread. Man I hope Jackson can get the chance to show those bozos up. Their about as bad as the sausage biscuits I get every morning from McDonald’s. You could be half blind with one leg and do better than those clowns. And before I catch grief I actually have a one legged , eyed uncle. Lol. Lost it in the war.

I see out of one eye and can cook pretty good Smile. Need to cook some barbecue up and tailgate with some hounds.
(11-14-2022, 11:59 PM)pjdoug Wrote:
(11-14-2022, 11:42 PM)Sgt Slaughter Wrote: I think you should have unlimited likes. I run out within seconds from this thread. Man I hope Jackson can get the chance to show those bozos up. Their about as bad as the sausage biscuits I get every morning from McDonald’s. You could be half blind with one leg and do better than those clowns. And before I catch grief I actually have a one legged , eyed uncle. Lol. Lost it in the war.

I see out of one eye and can cook pretty good Smile. Need to cook some barbecue up and tailgate with some hounds.
If y’all wanna , I’ll be in the parking lot 75 hours early. I’ll bring some burgers and beer. I always get early to get my parking spot. You guys let me know and I’ll set it up. In all
Seriousness, you better get there way early to park close to the stadium. You guys know that. Lol anyone and everyone is welcome. Just let me know how many. Well besides you know whoooooooooo. Lol
[-] The following 1 user Likes Sgt Slaughter's post:
  • Hound05

Can you smell what I'm cooking? lol This thread is fun. Almost as fun as it's gonna be when The Hounds take the eagles to the wood shed and whoops that hind end.
(11-14-2022, 11:51 PM)Bull got out! Wrote:

That’s funny!  Smile

Just warming up ... lol
(11-15-2022, 12:00 AM)Sgt Slaughter Wrote:

If y’all wanna , I’ll be in the parking lot 75 hours early. I’ll bring some burgers and beer. I always get early to get my parking spot. You guys let me know and I’ll set it up. In all
Seriousness, you better get there way early to park close to the stadium. You guys know that. Lol
Last year i parked right behind the field goal post on the left if you’re facing the field from the away side. Got there about 5:30 or so.

Seriousness, you better get there way early to park close to the stadium. You guys know that. Lol anyone and everyone is welcome. Just let me know how many. Well besides you know whoooooooooo.  Lol

That sounds good. I always have to park at Depot Street and walk.
(11-15-2022, 12:03 AM)Gold River Wrote:

Seriousness, you better get there way early to park close to the stadium. You guys know that. Lol
Last year i parked right behind the field goal post on the left if you’re facing the field from the away side. Got there about 5:30 or so.

I wouldn’t park there this year, just saying, could be a Baker Extra point attempt or field goal ding lol.

Seriousness, you better get there way early to park close to the stadium. You guys know that. Lol anyone and everyone is welcome. Just let me know how many. Well besides you know whoooooooooo.  Lol

He'll be in his comfy office chair.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Old School Hound's post:
  • Hound05
(11-14-2022, 11:57 PM)Sgt Slaughter Wrote:

That dude right their was my hero. Lol. I’d like my chances of we could decide the football game by a wrestling match at midfield. I come out like ultimate warrior , with red mist blowing in my path. I’d judy chop me a eagle right out of the sky.
10 hrs before my next like. I’m screwed.

I heard we was running a 5-2. Anyone else heard that? Man they just don’t learn.
Not only have I heard. But my uncle goes and walks and watches practice about 3 times week. He said they are running a 5-2.  I even said maybe that was the scour team for JCs defense. He said nope that’s ours because if the personnel and we had our scout team O going against them. But he did say the way they practiced it, it looked like it was going to be different but looked like it coild stop a rushing attack. But JCs rushing attack is way different. But if they are gonna run a 5-2 they gonna have to not get blown off the LoS. I think with the line we got this year a 5-2 could work
Park on either side and you should be fine…

They’ve blocked off a huge section from a building they tore down. Use it for bus parking. Parking will be limited on that side. And don’t park behind the goal post unless you want a busted windshield for the mortar strikes of footballs my son will be kicking through. Lol
  • Hound05
(11-15-2022, 12:06 AM)pjdoug Wrote:

That sounds good. I always have to park at Depot Street and walk.

That's what I do as well.

I don’t know PJ. You seem like the kind of guy that puts ketchup on a hotdog. And the only people that do thay are Texans and serial killers. You sure as sh!t ain’t from Texas.

I'll give you a barbecue sandwich as long as I don't have to fear for my life. lol
[-] The following 1 user Likes pjdoug's post:
  • Gold River

They’ve blocked off a huge section from a building they tore down. Use it for bus parking. Parking will be limited on that side. And don’t park behind the goal post unless you want a busted windshield for the mortar strikes of footballs my son will be kicking through. Lol 

in all seriousness parking is low right their. Especially the closer you get to game time. They took away about a 1/2 the space by roping it off. Might think about parking at the baseball fields. Just really depends on when you plan on getting there
(11-15-2022, 12:08 AM)Sgt Slaughter Wrote:

Last year it seems like there was a bus parked long ways in from of us along the fence if I’m not mistaken, but I’m sure you remember right before halftime he nailed like a 40 yarder on the opposite end of the field.
(11-15-2022, 12:10 AM)pjdoug Wrote:

I'll give you a barbecue sandwich as long as I don't have to fear for my life. lol
Hahah. They’ll have a huge tailgate behind the rec center. All kinds of food. But I’ll probably set me up a tent behind my soccer van and have food. Everyone needs to come by and talk football

(11-15-2022, 12:12 AM)Gold River Wrote:
(11-15-2022, 12:08 AM)Sgt Slaughter Wrote:
(11-14-2022, 11:59 PM)pjdoug Wrote: I see out of one eye and can cook pretty good Smile. Need to cook some barbecue up and tailgate with some hounds.
Last year it seems like there was a bus parked long ways in from of us along the fence if I’m not mistaken, but I’m sure you remember right before halftime he nailed like a 40 yarder on the opposite end of the field.
That bus will definitely be there. Lol. With a bus full of crazy hound fans. DO NOT PARK NEXT TO THE YELLOW BUS. YOU MAY END UP MISSING. LOL the woman and her family would fight a gang of ninjas with a plastic fork over the hounds. Lol
  • Hound05
  •  Previous
  • 8(current)
  • Next