•  Previous
  • 8(current)
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Belfry 29 Henry Clay 7
I forgot about Boyle, and lex cath moving down next year I think Boyle will be the west representative most years, and likely win title in 3 of the next 4 years. Anyone that beats them I'll definitely give props to.
Since Belfry is being constantly talked about on this website means , IMO, they possibly are among the elite in Ky football. Belfry has had an amazing run in the last 10-12 years and most over look that fact. Other fan bases love to hate belfry. They are winners. It's bred into them and as for the Coach. Haywood is one of the greats in KY. The all time winningest coach record as of right now speaks for itself. Blame it on the fans that you don't like Belfry all you want and on the beating of the chest. What's true is Belfry is a young, talented, determined team and apparently the state is recognizing their potential and some don't seem to like it.
killbilly usmc Wrote:I forgot about Boyle, and lex cath moving down next year I think Boyle will be the west representative most years, and likely win title in 3 of the next 4 years. Anyone that beats them I'll definitely give props to.

Belfry won't back down from Boyle or Catholic...they welcome the chance to play the best teams, and with a lot of football to be played over the next couple of years anything can happen....I'll go ahead and throw you out a prediction....Boyle and Belfry in BG in 2015 with the Rebels trying to keep the Pirates from three-peating.
pjdoug Wrote:I picked your Black Bears to win and have always liked Harlan County and Belfry but now I hope you both lose . about time you passed out pirates and hibernating bears wake up :biglmao:

:thatsfunn
bucslover68 Wrote:Belfry won't back down from Boyle or Catholic...they welcome the chance to play the best teams, and with a lot of football to be played over the next couple of years anything can happen....I'll go ahead and throw you out a prediction....Boyle and Belfry in BG in 2015 with the Rebels trying to keep the Pirates from three-peating.

Boyle County Rebels 2015 Class A State Champions:biggrin:
pjdoug Wrote:Boyle County Rebels 2015 Class A State Champions:biggrin:

Yep I agree they'd prolly win Class A lol!
LexVegas Wrote:Belfry is like UL Basketball and its fans
-Both considered to have All time great Coaches
-Both have 3 Championships
-Both can't get instate prospects, so they have to go out of state
-The constant beating of chest, like they belong with the elites
-Every year it's "this is the best team to come through Belfry/UL"
-Pitino's teams known for diving for loose balls, Belfrys teams known for diving at kids knees
-Louisville has line beards, Belfry has neck beards

Umad bro?
bucslover68 Wrote:Yep I agree they'd prolly win Class A lol!

Who removed my 3? Confusednicker:
pjdoug Wrote:Boyle County Rebels 2015 Class A State Champions:biggrin:

Trust me I have a friend who is as close to the Boyle Co as I am Belfry, he will tell ya, Boyle can't beat Belfry.....definitely not the next three years
Pirate1991#8 Wrote:Trust me I have a friend who is as close to the Boyle Co as I am Belfry, he will tell ya, Boyle can't beat Belfry.....definitely not the next three years

Confusederiously:
Granny Bear Wrote:Points to ponder:

* Both doug and Gut have chosen Belfry over Harlan County
* They chose them NOT because they think Belfry is better, but just because Harlan County is Harlan County
* They love to troll, but not necessarily like being called trolls
* Gut ain't worth the powder and lead....doug may be a little different

I love Belfry and their fan base!! I will cheer for them againist anybody except for my Black Bears.

^^

Truth...deal with it!!

NOW, the fireworks will begin!
And that's okay. I can take it.

That post is misinformed and inaccurate!...

I don't mind being called a troll...
Good win for the Pirates! I remember way back when, Elkhorn City beat Henry Clay 14-13. Love seeing mountain schools beat the bigger city teams!
killbilly usmc Wrote:My point was only that belfry beats there chest a little much for a team that hadn't won a title in almost a decade and only had 2 titles. Your coach is talked about like he is a god. Now he has 3 titles but in 35 years only 3 titles is not best coach ever or even close to it. There are many coaches with higher win percentages and more titles in a much shorter amount of time. Now that you have won another title back it up and go win more. Belfry is a good program, just not a great or an elite program like y'all claim. Personally I kinda like belfry and usually pull for them when they are playing central, but the constant belfry this, belfry that all over this site drives me insane.
Winningest coach in the state of Ky.
My not be Bear Bryant but he is the winningest coach in the state of Ky. Also the USA Today coach of the year! He deserves respect. He not only teaches the team respect but also manners. You can ask the boys. If make a fool of yourself at say DQ and the coach will find out and there will be consequences.
  •  Previous
  • 8(current)