•  Previous
  • 7(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Boyle County 13 Bell County 10 (4A Semifinal)
dude give it a break like you said this does not mean nothing....and your team helps prove it because they went two rounds in the playoffs..leave it alone
I know this is a little off but you have a new avater for Rocket 01. I am old and don't see good , is this a picture of your sister when she was on Rock's basketball team. Big girl, Bet she was a player for the Rock. No wonder Rock is in the 12th everyear. Way to go Boyle, might not be a mt. team but a whole lot closer then out at Paducah.
BluegrassBuckeye Wrote:Did anyone happen to notice Bell County's #5 standing near the Bell sidelines during Boyle's winning drive? At about the 1:40 mark he was wandering around near the sidelines and the Bell coaches were talking to him. He looked like he was real wobbly and I commented to the people that I was watching with that he looked "out on his feet". He was noticeably swaying. I assume that he took a big hit or something. I'm not sure if he came out of the game or not. Was he hurt? How's he doing? It may have been just my imagination. I was about frozen by that time.

I was siting on Boyle side and i could here Coach Hilton trying to tell #5 to come off the field. #5 is Carton and he refused to go out. He did looked a little dazed. Hope he is allright. Congrats to Bell. you guys had a great season. And congrats to Boyle on beating a very good football team. Good Luck Boyle and see you friday
BellCoBobcats09 Wrote:Why do you even care. Do you dont think it was attacking our fans by his remark, (not enough talent)? Its obvious that you and the other LC fans dislike Bell Co and we are used to that, it comes by winning ALOT of games. Its also obvious you have bashed Bell Co throughout the playoffs and even predicted a win for LC to beat us. So once again this is a Bell/Boyle Co thread not a Rock thread. :Thumbs:

After you ran that big mouth all year I'm glad you got beat.
BluegrassBuckeye Wrote:Did anyone happen to notice Bell County's #5 standing near the Bell sidelines during Boyle's winning drive? At about the 1:40 mark he was wandering around near the sidelines and the Bell coaches were talking to him. He looked like he was real wobbly and I commented to the people that I was watching with that he looked "out on his feet". He was noticeably swaying. I assume that he took a big hit or something. I'm not sure if he came out of the game or not. Was he hurt? How's he doing? It may have been just my imagination. I was about frozen by that time.

I was on the Bell sideline and Catron got his bell rung. To be honest I think he initially got a little dazed tackling Reese earlier in the drive. He gave Reese as hard a hit that I've seen this year and I think thats when the damage was done. He was wobbling pretty bad and needed help getting off the field. He played a few plays on the next defensive drive but shouldn't have. IMO. Was a great competitor and hope he's alright.
logmountainboy64 Wrote:dude give it a break like you said this does not mean nothing....and your team helps prove it because they went two rounds in the playoffs..leave it alone
:dontthink I knew the outcome after the game result would indeed be like this with some Bell fans.....boy,boy here we go.:popcorn:
The PCC coach predicted this one.......:popcorn:
rocket01 Wrote::dontthink I knew the outcome after the game result would indeed be like this with some Bell fans.....boy,boy here we go.:popcorn:
it wouldnt be if you would just leave it alone........i knew once we lost that it would be green light for people like you to take your shots at us but i am proud of bell state champions last year and a state semi finalist this year and we will be there again next year to compete for the title...and did i mention that no mountain team in the state of kentucky including ROCKCASTLE has not come close to beating us the past couple years......Boyle was one heck of a football team and them and bell have started a rivalry in 4a.......look forward to next year....
What was the deal with the Boyle fans and officials who were refusing to let Bell's announcers broadcast the game friday night? Noticed the police had to step in to allow them access. I've seen that happen at some bush league facilities before but never thought I would see that at Boyle.
easyM Wrote:What was the deal with the Boyle fans and officials who were refusing to let Bell's announcers broadcast the game friday night? Noticed the police had to step in to allow them access. I've seen that happen at some bush league facilities before but never thought I would see that at Boyle.

First of all it wasn't the radio broadcast it was the teams cameraman. The reason they initially said they could not film from the pressbox was because our camera guy was not allowed to last year at Bell Co. Boyle camera man was forced to stand in the visitors bleachers last year to film. To return the favor, Boyle erected scaffolding on the visitors sideline for them to film from.

Secondly, the police did not have a dog in that fight. The police were called over a separate issue. In the end one of Boyle assistants and Boyle's AD decided the scaffolding was too unstable in the wind and let Bell film from the pressbox. They should have returned the hospitality shown last year and forced him to film from the stands.

This has become a great rivalry and I hope it continues and I want to say that 99 percent of the Bell fans are great football fans just like 99 percent of the Boyle fans. But if you want to talk about bush league, it started last year with our camera man. Boyle officials were nicer than I would have been over the camera guy.
they was alot that went on at boyle that surprised me.......but overall they did show some class uncept that woman who taunted our players at the end of the game...
logmountainboy64 Wrote:they was alot that went on at boyle that surprised me.......but overall they did show some class uncept that woman who taunted our players at the end of the game...

Again, from everyone that I have talked to that seen the taunting on Boyle side line said. That it was a man not a woman that did the tauntiing. And if you know the man then it would explain everything. I know who he is and he does not have a lot of class. Besides I don't blame the Bell lady for doing what she did. If that was a Bell fan that did that I would think that a Boyle fan would do the same.
64black&gold Wrote:First of all it wasn't the radio broadcast it was the teams cameraman. The reason they initially said they could not film from the pressbox was because our camera guy was not allowed to last year at Bell Co. Boyle camera man was forced to stand in the visitors bleachers last year to film. To return the favor, Boyle erected scaffolding on the visitors sideline for them to film from.

Secondly, the police did not have a dog in that fight. The police were called over a separate issue. In the end one of Boyle assistants and Boyle's AD decided the scaffolding was too unstable in the wind and let Bell film from the pressbox. They should have returned the hospitality shown last year and forced him to film from the stands.

This has become a great rivalry and I hope it continues and I want to say that 99 percent of the Bell fans are great football fans just like 99 percent of the Boyle fans. But if you want to talk about bush league, it started last year with our camera man. Boyle officials were nicer than I would have been over the camera guy.

You need to read a little closer next time. I did not say Boyle was bush league. I said other places that I had been.
I don't know anything about the filming. Matter of fact, could care less. I know that they put the radio announcers "eventually" in a corner and they couldn't see past the 30 yd line. I asked a question. I didn't try to start an argument.
Bottom line is this, both places should do better than that. If we meet up next year, it will happen again. That's what we're looking at now.
they were also a woman i seen it they taunted jd hilton as he was on his knee....i also seen a man doing the same to raines but he kinda left it alone...
easyM Wrote:You need to read a little closer next time. I did not say Boyle was bush league. I said other places that I had been.
I don't know anything about the filming. Matter of fact, could care less. I know that they put the radio announcers "eventually" in a corner and they couldn't see past the 30 yd line. I asked a question. I didn't try to start an argument.
Bottom line is this, both places should do better than that. If we meet up next year, it will happen again. That's what we're looking at now.

No, you need to construct your sentences a little better next time.

What was the deal with the Boyle fans and officials who were refusing to let Bell's announcers broadcast the game friday night? Noticed the police had to step in to allow them access. I've seen that happen at some bush league facilities before but never thought I would see that at Boyle.

Grammatically speaking it's very clear that your last sentence equates what you have seen at some "bush league" facilities with what "I would see that at Boyle" states. :ChairHit:

You equated the two as equal. That may not be what you meant but that is what you typed.

Bottom line is that Bell gave the shoddy treatment out last year. This year Boyle wanted to but chose not to because of safety and the fact that they did not want to sink that low. Boyle could have made the film crew stand over there and film (unless it has to be agreed upon by the commissioner, board of reveiw and both teams :biggrinSmile.

As to your last part, whether you thought you were starting an argument or not, that is what you did by your inferences and the fact that after posting so boldly in the pregame thread, the first posts you make are critique and criticism with little to no Congrats to the victors. Pretty poor. :dontthink
Hatz Wrote:No, you need to construct your sentences a little better next time.

Grammatically speaking it's very clear that your last sentence equates what you have seen at some "bush league" facilities with what "I would see that at Boyle" states. :ChairHit:

You equated the two as equal. That may not be what you meant but that is what you typed.

Bottom line is that Bell gave the shoddy treatment out last year. This year Boyle wanted to but chose not to because of safety and the fact that they did not want to sink that low. Boyle could have made the film crew stand over there and film (unless it has to be agreed upon by the commissioner, board of reveiw and both teams :biggrinSmile.

As to your last part, whether you thought you were starting an argument or not, that is what you did by your inferences and the fact that after posting so boldly in the pregame thread, the first posts you make are critique and criticism with little to no Congrats to the victors. Pretty poor. :dontthink

Read it how you want.
I asked a question.
The comment was, I seen that at some bush league places but never thought I would see it at Boyle. If you can't see that I never referred to Boyle as bush league that's something you'll have to get over.
I had not made any comments about the game at all because my internet has been down since wednesday. End result, Boyle deserved it. You don't have to beg for respect Hatz like you have been since friday night. The best team won. The scoreboard said it all.
logmountainboy64 Wrote:they was alot that went on at boyle that surprised me.......but overall they did show some class uncept that woman who taunted our players at the end of the game...

Nothing surprised you more than the way Bell's running game got stuffed or the 13-10 final score though, huh?
Hatz Wrote:No, you need to construct your sentences a little better next time.

Please show me what I predicted so boldly. I predicted Bell to win but left it at that. Read the whole thread and if you can find where I was anything but respectful to the Boyle program than show me. Your high variety of words and grammar doesn't go as far with people as you may think they do. I've tried to be respectful but you're really starting to make that difficult to do.
What was the deal with the Boyle Co coaching staff not letting Bell Co use there Big Blowup Helmet that Bell players run out of? They told Bell Co if they didnt have it rolled up and back in the bag they were calling the Sheriffs Dept. This was the only away school that wouldnt allow it. I know alot of Bell fans and coaches was upset with this. One coach said wait til they come back to our place next year.
BellCoBobcats09 Wrote:What was the deal with the Boyle Co coaching staff not letting Bell Co use there Big Blowup Helmet that Bell players run out of? They told Bell Co if they didnt have it rolled up and back in the bag they were calling the Sheriffs Dept. This was the only away school that wouldnt allow it. I know alot of Bell fans and coaches was upset with this. One coach said wait til they come back to our place next year.

I also heard that the Boyle cheerleaders wouldn't let the Bell cheerleaders use the potty at halftime, and that the Boyle chess team coaches were mean to the Bell chess team.
BOBCAT Wrote:After you ran that big mouth all year I'm glad you got beat.

I will still run it. We just made it to the State Semi's. Bell Co only loses 7 seniors with all the skilled players coming back in 2010. We stand a GREAT chance of winning it in 2010. So you will hear alot more from me, sorry tho. Boyle Co will be the only team in 4A next year that has a chance of beating us but losing 27 seniors and their main playmakers will be a hard challenge to overcome for Boyle in 2010.
BluegrassBuckeye Wrote:I also heard that the Boyle cheerleaders wouldn't let the Bell cheerleaders use the potty at halftime, and that the Boyle chess team coaches were mean to the Bell chess team.

Give me a break!!!! Pretty childish what happened imo over the Blowup helmet. The person who brought it had to haul it on a trailor to get it there. Then you guys acted like babies for not letting us use it. Was you guys jealous because you didnt have one? You tell me because it was your school who acted childish over the whole deal about it. Something so small turned out to be such a big deal.
This thread is going in the :flush: fast. Can't we all just get along. :please: I could get on here and talked a lot of trash after what all was said in the prediction thread, and thought I would after Friday night when I got back home. I decided not to. The Bell win will mean nothing if we do not take care of business against Lone Oak. Both the Boyle and Bell fans have been blessed to watch 2 great teams... played 2 great games... in the State Semi's the past 2 years.
Rebel55 Wrote:This thread is going in the :flush: fast. Can't we all just get along. :please: I could get on here and talked a lot of trash after what all was said in the prediction thread, and thought I would after Friday night when I got back home. I decided not to. The Bell win will mean nothing if we do not take care of business against Lone Oak. Both the Boyle and Bell fans have been blessed to watch 2 great teams... played 2 great games... in the State Semi's the past 2 years.

Best post yet........:Thumbs:
Rebel55 Wrote:This thread is going in the :flush: fast. Can't we all just get along. :please: I could get on here and talked a lot of trash after what all was said in the prediction thread, and thought I would after Friday night when I got back home. I decided not to. The Bell win will mean nothing if we do not take care of business against Lone Oak. Both the Boyle and Bell fans have been blessed to watch 2 great teams... played 2 great games... in the State Semi's the past 2 years.

Amen Brother.:Thumbs:
BellCoBobcats09 Wrote:What was the deal with the Boyle Co coaching staff not letting Bell Co use there Big Blowup Helmet that Bell players run out of? They told Bell Co if they didnt have it rolled up and back in the bag they were calling the Sheriffs Dept. This was the only away school that wouldnt allow it. I know alot of Bell fans and coaches was upset with this. One coach said wait til they come back to our place next year.

Did you use that helmet at all your away games too?

If not, why this one? You were the visitors, not the home team. :Thumbs:
There is little talk about football in this thread. Its been excuses and folks taking shots at one another. Its truly sad that two tradition rich football programs fans cannot respect the opposing teams fans and represent their school with class & sportsmanship. Now I know a few bad apples can ruin everything for everyone, but if this thread cannot be kept civil then it will be closed.
BellCoBobcats09 Wrote:Give me a break!!!! Pretty childish what happened imo over the Blowup helmet. The person who brought it had to haul it on a trailor to get it there. Then you guys acted like babies for not letting us use it. Was you guys jealous because you didnt have one? You tell me because it was your school who acted childish over the whole deal about it. Something so small turned out to be such a big deal.

I come in peace, just trying to explain things from a Boyle County Fan's point of view.

Why would we want you guys to treat our field like it is your home field? I feel bad for the guy who brought it up on his trailer, but you probably should have gotten clearance for use before bringing it instead of assuming we would allow a big Bell County helmet.

IMO, that's equivalent to us bringing our fireworks and pyro guy to let off fireworks when we score at Log Mountain. That's not a good idea and I would think that the use of the helmet wouldn't go over good at any home team's field. Any team that accepts that has already accepted defeat, IMO.

It's bad enough both teams ran out while standing 30 feet away from one another. The visitors are supposed to come out from the other side........Had something awful happened between the players at that point, Bell County would have taken the blame whether they started it or not because that is where we come out for every game.

It is our field, therefore we make the rules.
BellCoBobcats09 Wrote:I will still run it. We just made it to the State Semi's. Bell Co only loses 7 seniors with all the skilled players coming back in 2010. We stand a GREAT chance of winning it in 2010. So you will hear alot more from me, sorry tho. Boyle Co will be the only team in 4A next year that has a chance of beating us but losing 27 seniors and their main playmakers will be a hard challenge to overcome for Boyle in 2010.
so you are confident that only boyle has a chance against you next year {4a},,,,and wasnt this team supposed to be better than last years?
BlackcatAlum Wrote:There is little talk about football in this thread. Its been excuses and folks taking shots at one another. Its truly sad that two tradition rich football programs fans cannot respect the opposing teams fans and represent their school with class & sportsmanship. Now I know a few bad apples can ruin everything for everyone, but if this thread cannot be kept civil then it will be closed.

Shut it down then. I respect the Bell football team but not the loudmouths on this forum. They took shots at everybody all year long on any thread that they could hijack. What goes around comes around. :moon:
  •  Previous
  • 7(current)
  • Next