•  Previous
  • 6(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hazard 2016
:rockon:Good news this week. This team has potential to be really good. Pieces falling into place.
Depth much better but have to avoid injuries to key kids like last year (unlikely to see that bad of a run again).
Indeed this is a different looking bunch since last year. Determined bunch too. I expect very physical play:biggrin:
redstone1127 Wrote::rockon:Good news this week. This team has potential to be really good. Pieces falling into place.
Depth much better but have to avoid injuries to key kids like last year (unlikely to see that bad of a run again).
Indeed this is a different looking bunch since last year. Determined bunch too. I expect very physical play:biggrin:

I agree.... Wish the season would get here...
Guessing potential starters

QB Bailey Blair
FB Jacob Brown
HB Cory Smith
WR Jason Johnson
WR Skyler Phelprey
WR Braxton Whitaker
T Ben Adams
G Bryce Spencer
C Xavier Caudill
G Spencer Robinson
T Makenzie Caudilll
The offense will score points and control the clock. BUT I still think that the east will be won by whomever buys into and understands that in most years defense wins championships. That said Hazard has potential to be very very good on that side of the ball, and got better last week with a new face.
redstone1127 Wrote:The offense will score points and control the clock. BUT I still think that the east will be won by whomever buys into and understands that in most years defense wins championships. That said Hazard has potential to be very very good on that side of the ball, and got better last week with a new face.

Not heard of anyone? Anyone else know something?
I did hazards non district schedule as well.. They were 33-34....
bac2369 Wrote:I did hazards non district schedule as well.. They were 33-34....

That is a total of 6 teams.
Best team on hazards non district schedule was Fairview...
Hazards toughest opponent will be Somerset.. Anyone disagree?
bac2369 Wrote:Hazards toughest opponent will be Somerset.. Anyone disagree?

Me and Calpreps strongly disagree. To put Somerset ahead of Pikeville has no basis in reality...

http://www.calpreps.com/cgi-bin/2016/pro...atchup2.pl
jetpilot Wrote:Me and Calpreps strongly disagree. To put Somerset ahead of Pikeville has no basis in reality...

http://www.calpreps.com/cgi-bin/2016/pro...atchup2.pl

I'm talking non district... Sorry should of made that clear..
Ok gotcha...Hazard playing a pretty decent schedule.
jetpilot Wrote:Ok gotcha...Hazard playing a pretty decent schedule.

They will have 4 common opponents the same in 2016 with Pikeville. Fairview,P-burg,Pike Central, and Letcher... The other three are Somerset, Pineville and Breathitt....
bac2369 Wrote:They will have 4 common opponents the same in 2016 with Pikeville. Fairview,P-burg,Pike Central, and Letcher... The other three are Somerset, Pineville and Breathitt....

Pikeville's other three are Belfry, Lucasville Valley OH and Paintsville.:yikes:
jetpilot Wrote:Pikeville's other three are Belfry, Lucasville Valley OH and Paintsville.:yikes:

I like seeing four comparisons before they get to play....
I heard bulldoggies has new face from knott county speedy reciever! And does any one hace hazards schedule I haven't looked back into the threads
Football1245 Wrote:I heard bulldoggies has new face from knott county speedy reciever! And does any one hace hazards schedule I haven't looked back into the threads

Still stating that..... Not heard anything? Fill us in "
What about Jones is he coming with him?
Not for sure just know that some kids aren't happy with knott system
Still haven't heard anything on those kids....no merit to it I guess
why is there no merit to it?
Start next week. Finally. Everyone's healthy as of now.
This will be a tough bunch.
Redstone sent u a pm.....
The transfer rumors weren't true
I heard they had a few kids out in the secondary at the U pike 7 on 7.
Baker (baseball). Ndjaie (AAU)
Hazard looked pretty good in the 20 minutes I watched earlier.... Anyone else go?
bac2369 Wrote:Hazard looked pretty good in the 20 minutes I watched earlier.... Anyone else go?

The 7 on 7 against Belfry? Yep.
What did u think blue n gold?
bac2369 Wrote:What did u think blue n gold?

I thought they looked pretty good. Can't wait til the season starts.
  •  Previous
  • 6(current)
  • Next