Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Raceland @ Paintsville 11/13
If the RAMS can move the ball tonight & not give up cheap big plays, we’ll have a great game tonight.
You must be watching different tapes of the teams than I am. I don't see it. We will see tonight which is better. Be careful driving down 23. It will be a mess with Greenup Co. playing at Johnson Central.
BigMelon63 Wrote:You must be watching different tapes of the teams than I am. I don't see it. We will see tonight which is better. Be careful driving down 23. It will be a mess with Greenup Co. playing at Johnson Central.

Wow I wouldn't want to be on 23 north of Paintsville at about 8:15 with the mass exodus of GC and Raceland fans bailing out at halftime and going about 90 back home!:bigeyed:
anotherfootballnut Wrote:Baker is the best back in Eastern ky , O'Bryan is a better linebacker than Kash , he reads so much better , Kash is bigger and works really hard but Drew is better

:hilarious::hilarious::hilarious:
anotherfootballnut Wrote:Sorry Bobby I didn't consult you first on my own opinion . And the ole SEC coaches have never been wrong have they ? Always get it right . And just because I say Drew is a better linebacker don't mean Kash is a bad one , I've watched both and Drew reads plays Better, Kash gets by with not reading real well because of his size and strength which won't be the case at Kentucky or any other D1 school . Kentuckys not gonna put two linebackers in front of him to keep lineman off and enable him time to read the play like Paintsville does

:hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::ChairHit:
anotherfootballnut Wrote:3 and 4 man front is not what I'm taking about Mellon head , what I said was they out two line backers in front of him now stick with me, he is 3 yards behind them which gives him more time to react . And no paitsville does not put him there the entire game. I know you think Paintsville is years beyond anyone else in football knowledge and scheming but this is high school and I'm sorry uk or any other D1 school is not gonna change their entire defense because of Kash , again just because I think Drew is a better linebacker and Baker is a better running back does not mean Kash and phelps are not good , because they are very good not not as good as the two from Ashland

:hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::lame:
Paintsville 38
Raceland 18
I like our front changes, neither Russell nor Brossart has the complete backfield that Paintsville has, but our defense has looked much better against the run, keeping the kid from Brossart and Conley from Russell, both very good play makers, under 100 yards in those contests. Our secondary was suspect in both games, but Brossart broke loose on a few pass plays and had WR open most of the night, but our DL kept getting in the Brossart QB's face and disrupting his timing and altering his throws. We did the same thing against Russell. Hopefully, this trend continues and we can force Paintsville to beat us with Kash's arm. If we can do that, we can win this ball game.
Bob Seger Wrote:Did they beat Florida, Ohio State, and South Carolina (just to name a few) too?

:popcorn:

I don't really see how that is a relavant question since Kentucky doesn't beat those teams either.
Orange Blaze Wrote:I don't really see how that is a relavant question since Kentucky doesn't beat those teams either.

Here's a relevant question: Who said "I have chosen WKU over UK to further my football career."

Answer: No one ever.
The only thing that matters is in about five hours there will be kickoffs all over the bluegrass. Everyone be safe in your travels and lets hope no players get injured tonight. Oh yes Raceland fans, get ready for another beatdown! Basketball season starts for you after tonight's game!
Melon...so humble!!
Paintsville 42 to 28
That is one of my better traits! LOL!!Confusednicker: Oh and I'm modest too!
I agree scotty , If Raceland makes Kash throw we have a chance and if Raceland makes Kash throw and he beats them I fine with that too. I look for the Rams to slow the game down , tonight a good run offense would be Racelands best defense, it's hard to score when you don't have the ball
Man I hope the Paintsville strength of schedule in the regular season provides the extra push tonight Confusednicker:
anotherfootballnut Wrote:I agree scotty , If Raceland makes Kash throw we have a chance and if Raceland makes Kash throw and he beats them I fine with that too. I look for the Rams to slow the game down , tonight a good run offense would be Racelands best defense, it's hard to score when you don't have the ball

You should have the ball plenty tonight nut , after Paintsville extra points :1:
I'm going to predict the Paintsville kicker reaches the end zone on 9 out of his 10 kickoffs tonight.:coach:
jetpilot Wrote:Here's a relevant question: Who said "I have chosen WKU over UK to further my football career."

Answer: No one ever.

I forgot UK is a college football powerhouse.:please: I hope Kash is successful and I get to watch him on Sunday's but let's be real here, UK is not renowned for its football program.
Orange Blaze Wrote:I forgot UK is a college football powerhouse.:please: I hope Kash is successful and I get to watch him on Sunday's but let's be real here, UK is not renowned for its football program.

Very true Blaze
Orange Blaze Wrote:I forgot UK is a college football powerhouse.:please: I hope Kash is successful and I get to watch him on Sunday's but let's be real here, UK is not renowned for its football program.

Wasn't my point at all. I hope your reading comprehension skills are better than this. My post was 100% correct and you cannot spin it into anything else.:HitWall:
[attachment=o3302]
TigerBlues Wrote:You should have the ball plenty tonight nut , after Paintsville extra points :1:

We shall see you cocky dbag
anotherfootballnut Wrote:We shall see you cocky dbag

Dude please, your mouth has overloaded your ass on many occasions but I'm all good with it. Knock yourself out on the basketball threads :flame:
Good luck to both teams tonight. Confusederiously:
Cant we all just get along? Lol
anotherfootballnut Wrote:Baker is the best back in Eastern ky , O'Bryan is a better linebacker than Kash , he reads so much better , Kash is bigger and works really hard but Drew is better
Good thing Ashland had the better back than Phelps and The better linebacker than Kash!!