Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Russell
18.37%
Ashland
81.63%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ashland @ Russell 9/11
BADCAT74 Wrote:Sounds good... I'll be the one in maroon an white??? Who am I looking for? :popcorn:

I'll be the one in Russell attire!!! Look really hard you may just find me! :biggrin:
Midee1 Wrote:I thought I heard Dicky perk up and say "I think we may have ourselves a kicker"

Was he being sarcastic?

well i wouldnt put it past him this is the man who repeatedly said rose h.e.l.l. on the radio
FBALL Wrote:[quote=BADCAT74]

Jenny Jenny 867-5309. For a good time call.

Fball are you trying to tell me that Tommy Tutone is looking for me?? :biggrin:
There you go Jenny.
Ashland 22 Russell 7
It's Gameday Devils go out there and prove a lot of people wrong.:redboxer::devilflam:flame:
Ashland 35
Russell 7
back again
Russell will have to play great defense every series to even have chance to be in this game in the 4th quarter
The Ashland-Russell high school football game at Henry R. Evans will be televised on Time Warner’s River Cities Sports Classic Channel 24 at 11 tonight, twice Saturday at 9 a.m. and 7 p.m. and then again Monday and Tuesday at 7 each night.
sweet hope its a good game to watch.
Does anyone know who will start QB for Russell? Someone told me one of the 3 boys was hurt? Good luck Russell.
I would bet Dehoff gets it. Haven't heard of anyone getting hurt. Did hear someone got kicked off because of what happened after the Ironton game.
Black out. "Fear This"
Lets go TOMCATS, BURN THOSE DEVILS!!!:devilflam
RedDevil1981 Wrote:Does anyone know who will start QB for Russell? Someone told me one of the 3 boys was hurt? Good luck Russell.

Dehoff will start. Sparks didn't practice yesterday.
BADCAT74 Wrote:Lets go TOMCATS, BURN THOSE DEVILS!!!:devilflam
Here kitty kitty.:flame:
Lucifer Wrote:Dehoff will start. Sparks didn't practice yesterday.

How's it hanging "Beezlebub" I've got to say that is the most "evil" Devil I've ever seen!!
I'm just curious why tickets at Russell are 5.00$ for everyone, Ashland charges 3.00$ for kids 4.00$ for adults? Seems kinda of ridiculous to me!
BADCAT74 Wrote:I'm just curious why tickets at Russell are 5.00$ for everyone, Ashland charges 3.00$ for kids 4.00$ for adults? Seems kinda of ridiculous to me!

You paid $6 at ironton last week. You should charge more and fix Putnam.