•  Previous
  • 5(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bell County 2017
AnswertheBell Wrote:You never know who all his dad talked to. Could have been, yes.

Come on now we all know you've got recordings and text messages!! Guess ya gotta get the old ones back before starting work on the new ones, just a little longer right?
Not from them, just your coaches. If you really want to know.
MCCreary Central is licking there chops for this One . I think the Raiders will beat Bell.
Yes McCreary will be licking their wounds, because it will be a beat down!
AnswertheBell Wrote:Not from them, just your coaches. If you really want to know.

:lame:
Single Wing 77 Wrote:I agree with what you're saying, they do recruit their area just like every private school in the country does. I really don't think Knoxville catholic has to come to bell county to find players though.

Pineville is like Belfry. not exactly a hot bed for talent .
Wrangler Wrote:MCCreary Central is licking there chops for this One . I think the Raiders will beat Bell.

not much of a chance of that happening .
chs crazy Wrote::lame:

What is lame is someone like you that will not let things die. Glass houses pal.
AnswertheBell Wrote:What is lame is someone like you that will not let things die. Glass houses pal.

Incessant whining and accusations for weeks, just making sure everybody knows you full of shit!:welcome:
pjdoug Wrote:Pineville is like Belfry. not exactly a hot bed for talent .

Well you're half right. Look at the thread of every single state power. They are full of people like you who use "they recruit" as an excuse for getting your tail whipped. Maybe, if you all would stop making excuses and put in the work, you would be able to compete.
Wrangler Wrote:MCCreary Central is licking there chops for this One . I think the Raiders will beat Bell.

I think it's very realistic for Bell to finish anywhere from 2nd-4th in the district. McCreary may have a chance to finish 2nd. Bell, Casey, McCreary will all be around the same talent level.
chs crazy Wrote:Incessant whining and accusations for weeks, just making sure everybody knows you full of shit!:welcome:

Just so you know this isn't youth league, welcome to high school football. Something you know nothing about. EVERYONE on this site knows what goes on at Corbin and a few other schools. You will learn soon enough, takes awhile for youth dads and coaches to come to see reality. I guess everyone stop talking about your son and it makes you feel bad, Let it go DAD. Corbin didn't get Thompson. For all of you that says nothing in Bell worth it, you have not payed attention to Raynoch Thompson.
AnswertheBell Wrote:Just so you know this isn't youth league, welcome to high school football. Something you know nothing about. EVERYONE on this site knows what goes on at Corbin and a few other schools. You will learn soon enough, takes awhile for youth dads and coaches to come to see reality. I guess everyone stop talking about your son and it makes you feel bad, Let it go DAD. Corbin didn't get Thompson. For all of you that says nothing in Bell worth it, you have not payed attention to Raynoch Thompson.

Thompson is at Knoxville Catholic from what I have heard, looks like you will need to take that text to the THSAA. Everyone one knew he was going somewhere looks like he found his place.Confusednicker:
AnswertheBell Wrote:Just so you know this isn't youth league, welcome to high school football. Something you know nothing about. EVERYONE on this site knows what goes on at Corbin and a few other schools. You will learn soon enough, takes awhile for youth dads and coaches to come to see reality. I guess everyone stop talking about your son and it makes you feel bad, Let it go DAD. Corbin didn't get Thompson. For all of you that says nothing in Bell worth it, you have not payed attention to Raynoch Thompson.
:yawn:
goBIGblue82 Wrote:I think it's very realistic for Bell to finish anywhere from 2nd-4th in the district. McCreary may have a chance to finish 2nd. Bell, Casey, McCreary will all be around the same talent level.

Bell County will be 2nd at least.
Single Wing 77 Wrote:Well you're half right. Look at the thread of every single state power. They are full of people like you who use "they recruit" as an excuse for getting your tail whipped. Maybe, if you all would stop making excuses and put in the work, you would be able to compete.
I'm fully right. what you call work and what I call work are two different things. every school in the state puts in the hard work. broaden your vocabulary instead of typing the same BS repeatedly.
cherokee Wrote:Thompson is at Knoxville Catholic from what I have heard, looks like you will need to take that text to the THSAA. Everyone one knew he was going somewhere looks like he found his place.Confusednicker:

Coming from another Dad with more school shirts than a conference. It is TSSAA by the way.:please:
AnswertheBell Wrote:Coming from another Dad with more school shirts than a conference. It is TSSAA by the way.:please:

Confusednicker:
pjdoug Wrote:Bell County will be 2nd at least.

At the highest*
AnswertheBell Wrote:Coming from another Dad with more school shirts than a conference. It is TSSAA by the way.:please:

Really must be a small conference the youngest has played every game at the same high school, and the oldest played 1 year at another school when we moved. Now lets talk about their success at those schools!:welcome:
Bobcat4years Wrote:Yes McCreary will be licking their wounds, because it will be a beat down!

you guys cant even beat Casey and will We beat Casey by 20 This Year TongueirateSho
bell county will be third behind Mccreary and Corbin
Bell will run the clock on Mccrary co
McCreary is so bad, they didn't even compete in district.. wake up and smell the coffee
CoachNM0523 Wrote:At the highest*

At the lowest *
Wrangler Wrote:bell county will be third behind Mccreary and Corbin

McCreary probably wont even score on Bell .
pjdoug Wrote:McCreary probably wont even score on Bell .

Right !!! For a Team that gave up 44 to Jackson Co. last year. Don't see MC not getting ZERO. :dontthink
diceman Wrote:Bell will run the clock on Mccrary co

Bell put a running clock on no one last season. Middlesboro, Jackson Co. and everyone else gave them more that they wanted. I do believe the running clock was put on Bell a few times. Confusedhh:
pjdoug Wrote:I'm fully right. what you call work and what I call work are two different things. every school in the state puts in the hard work. broaden your vocabulary instead of typing the same BS repeatedly.

I think that's a two way street. Same BS....different year. :zzz::zzz:
pjdoug Wrote:At the lowest *

If you think Bell has a chance to beat Corbin, you must think Whitley does as well. Because Whitley is way better than Corbin. So you gonna buy me a chili dog and a Pepsi when the hounds win first game? Vice versa if WC pulls off the upset?
  •  Previous
  • 5(current)
  • Next