•  Previous
  • 5(current)
  • Next 
  Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2007 Betsy Layne Bobcats
I am still waiting on a couple of people's job situations in other places, but even without them, I look for at least 5 besides myself. I know Parsons(Lil Red), Scott Bailey and Dwight Jarrell are returning from last year's squad. I'd like to have about 4 on eacj side of the ball, but we'll have to wait and see.
OnCeABobcat Wrote:What's your staff look like for next season? Bout how many coaches will you have on your coaching staff next year> Just Curious
No, BL has never made the playoffs. Hope to make history this year!!
dfblackcat53 Wrote:has blhs ever been to the playoffs?
That would be good if you could get 9 coaches including yourself. I don't think BL has ever had that much coaching support for football, well atleast as long as I've been around lol.
WHo's lifting the most for you this off-season? I guess you have some of the basketball players now, but I know some of em is playing baseball as well!!!!
OnCeABobcat Wrote:WHo's lifting the most for you this off-season? I guess you have some of the basketball players now, but I know some of em is playing baseball as well!!!!
*are playing* learn some grammar!!! Just wandering who were your highest bench/squat/cling during Spring Conditioning, if you're having it?
I don't have my maxes in front of me right now. I have two sophomores benching 300 at this time. We have been doing more of the strong man owrkouts for the past couple of weeks. I am very pleased with the turn out since basketball is over. We have an average of 25-28 young men out lifting daily. We have 32 lifting not counting the ones playing baseball. Got a great group of freshmen coming in some great hands from the basketball team and some big ole boys also.
OnCeABobcat Wrote:*are playing* learn some grammar!!! Just wandering who were your highest bench/squat/cling during Spring Conditioning, if you're having it?
good luck BL and wish YOU GUYS THE VERY BEST!
CoachB Wrote:I don't have my maxes in front of me right now. I have two sophomores benching 300 at this time. We have been doing more of the strong man owrkouts for the past couple of weeks. I am very pleased with the turn out since basketball is over. We have an average of 25-28 young men out lifting daily. We have 32 lifting not counting the ones playing baseball. Got a great group of freshmen coming in some great hands from the basketball team and some big ole boys also.
that sounds awesome!!!!!!!! Looking forward to watching you play this season! Will they be a good amount of home games next season? How many? Good Luck again Coach!!!
We will be home weeks 2, 3,4, 5, and 11. Week Two is a bowl game hosting Jackson County in game one and Jenkins plays Beth Haven in the night cap.
OnCeABobcat Wrote:that sounds awesome!!!!!!!! Looking forward to watching you play this season! Will they be a good amount of home games next season? How many? Good Luck again Coach!!!
Good luck CoachB I have all the cofidence in the world about your program next year.
Thanks to everyone for the support and kind words. Let's just hope that it all ends up into a "History-Making Season"!
CoachB Wrote:We will be home weeks 2, 3,4, 5, and 11. Week Two is a bowl game hosting Jackson County in game one and Jenkins plays Beth Haven in the night cap.

Week 11??

Good Luck coach. I hope you make it.
[email=BC75@Bluegrassrivals.com][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/email]
BC75@Bluegrassrivals.com
Yes, we are playing in week 11 this year. November 2, we play Beth Haven at BEtsy Layne. Come by when you get a chance, you will be surprised!
BC75 Wrote:Week 11??

Good Luck coach. I hope you make it.
Not if We at POWELL have anything to say about it. WHOLE DIFFERENT STORY IN 07.
Other than that game, Best of luck to Betsy Lane. The Shock and Augh is comming for a whole lot of unsuspecting folks this season. Good luck to the bobcats just the same and coach B, We'll see you at Powell game #2. I have to be a llittle biased here, SEE YOU REAL SOON COACH B.
Good Luck BOBCATS.
Good Luck to you guys at Powell County. I hope that both teams do well and surprise alot of people this year. I too am a lot biased on this game. Good Luck to you.
RIP_28 Wrote:Not if We at POWELL have anything to say about it. WHOLE DIFFERENT STORY IN 07.
Other than that game, Best of luck to Betsy Lane. The Shock and Augh is comming for a whole lot of unsuspecting folks this season. Good luck to the bobcats just the same and coach B, We'll see you at Powell game #2. I have to be a llittle biased here, SEE YOU REAL SOON COACH B.
CoachB Wrote:No, BL has never made the playoffs. Hope to make history this year!!

you seem extremely enthusiastic about your 2007 season. good luck
Thanks, dfblackcat53. I am very pleased with the effort that these young men are giving me in the offseason. I think that we can make some waves in the district next year. Good luck to you guys!
dfblackcat53 Wrote:you seem extremely enthusiastic about your 2007 season. good luck
Is heath Tackett Coming out for his senior year?
That was the last word that he gave me before baseball season.
P-Villain! Wrote:Is heath Tackett Coming out for his senior year?
What are your max bench, squat, clean and fastest 40 this upcoming season.
Let's just say that we have two young men benching 315+ and squatting over 525 and 7 or 8 that run a very nice 40 (4.95 or better) We are getting stronger and faster. The boys are starting to bulk up and I overheard one tell another student the other day that he liked his "Body by Branham" body.
OnCeABobcat Wrote:What are your max bench, squat, clean and fastest 40 this upcoming season.
Now CoachB, I highly doubt that they actually said that.
I promise there PittFan. No joking lol
PittFan Wrote:Now CoachB, I highly doubt that they actually said that.
Why whould he lie about it anyways PittFan?
heard sv coach could be coming your way
CoachB Wrote:That was the last word that he gave me before baseball season.
Awesome! I haven't talked to him in a while but id love to play against my buddy this year hope to see him out there
PM me a name CoachB because i really don't believe it.It just sounds a little too corny for me. I know that the student didnt come up with it.
Is there any truth about the sv coach coming ---who is it?

I watched them play last year against sheldon clark and two of them seemed out of control so why would you wnat any of them
Which one???
The Private Wrote:heard sv coach could be coming your way
  •  Previous
  • 5(current)
  • Next