• 1(current)
  • Next 
  Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2007 Betsy Layne Bobcats
Tell me what you think... scary huh.
I talked to a couple of the players from Betsy Layne and they said that they have 12-15 lifting hard in the weightroom. How do you think that they will fair in the district next year with Pikeville, Paintsville, South Floyd, Allen Central and Phelps? I think from the improvements from this past year at least 3rd or 4th seed.
I wish the best of luck to the Bobcats and Coach B next season. I promis everyone they will clinch a playoff berth.
warriorpride Wrote:I wish the best of luck to the Bobcats and Coach B next season. I promis everyone they will clinch a playoff berth.
Not will south floyd around they wont...
^ why even say that? What did SF have to do with anything? Thats why people think so bad of you boys from the head of nowhere and call you all holler boys! People I promise that not eveyone from that area is like that. I have some family that lives towards that ways and not everyone is like that! It didn't even make since anyways Rob!
It will be a tight race for the 3rd and 4th spot between SF, BL, AC, and Phelps. I hope BL improves on another disappointing season, but from what I saw I don't know if they have it in them to clinch one of the top 4 spots.
Might have 3 wins at the most 5. But I would love to see them win more than 5 games. Good luck Bobcats
Valley Cat Wrote:^ why even say that? What did SF have to do with anything? Thats why people think so bad of you boys from the head of nowhere and call you all holler boys! People I promise that not eveyone from that area is like that. I have some family that lives towards that ways and not everyone is like that! It didn't even make since anyways Rob!
Casue im taking up for mt team...casue some1 said they will get the 4th seed in the distict and thats what my team is gunning for.....and thats why i said that...sorry im a holla boy there mr city......
rob&big Wrote:Casue im taking up for mt team...casue some1 said they will get the 4th seed in the distict and thats what my team is gunning for.....and thats why i said that...sorry im a holla boy there mr city......

:thatsfunn May i ask what grade you are in?
As the coach of the Bobcats, I would like say thanks for the kind words. I look for big improvements in the 2007 CATS. I have a question for you Rob... Who is getting the 3rd spot if SF is fighting for the 4th?
Let's keep this on BL guys. Thanks.

And GOOD LUCK CoachB!
Thanks BEEF, glad to see you on top of things!
Beef Wrote:Let's keep this on BL guys. Thanks.

And GOOD LUCK CoachB!
As a player on the Bobcats Im not going to get on here and gurantee a playoff berth but i will say this..Everybody is working hard in the weight room and playoffs is our top goal on the season I would like to see more dedication from all of the players tho...And thnx 4 everybodys support on here
Up a little late on a school nite???? Good post!
He Got Game Wrote:As a player on the Bobcats Im not going to get on here and gurantee a playoff berth but i will say this..Everybody is working hard in the weight room and playoffs is our top goal on the season I would like to see more dedication from all of the players tho...And thnx 4 everybodys support on here
CoachB Wrote:Up a little late on a school nite???? Good post!

haha Get him coach.

Good luck to you this season.
[email=BC75@Bluegrassrivals.com][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/email]
BC75@Bluegrassrivals.com
CoachB Wrote:As the coach of the Bobcats, I would like say thanks for the kind words. I look for big improvements in the 2007 CATS. I have a question for you Rob... Who is getting the 3rd spot if SF is fighting for the 4th?
For one thing your not the real coach...second it will be pville paintsville hazard and then sf....thats next years playoffs spots......
If Betsy Layne can get some big boys out to run their offensive and defensive lines and open up some holes for the Blair kid and give Case some time in the backfield I don't see no reason why the Bobcats couldn't make a birth into the playoffs next season. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't believe they lost much. Get some of those big boys at BL to come out coach, I know they're their, and you'll be fine. Good Luck on the 2007 season, and keep up the work.
What does the schedule look like for the Bobcats.
P'burg, Jackson Co., Pikeville, S.F., Paintsville, A.C., Powell Co., Phelps, Jenkins and Beth Haven Academy.
TRAIN85 Wrote:What does the schedule look like for the Bobcats.
thell have a loaded freshmen class if all of them dont hold thereself back
I agree with Brady because the Maldonado kid has been held back a few times or so i heard.....i cant clarify this though
I REALLY hope so. I have already scheduled 6 JV games and would love to schedule that many freshmen games. Thanks for the heads up Tombradymagic:Thumbs:
TomBradyMagic Wrote:thell have a loaded freshmen class if all of them dont hold thereself back
Focus on keeping people from transfering coach.
I'm around this off season and summer if you need any help.

How many players you got on the roster?
BC75@Bluegrassrivals.com
I had 26 at the end of the year with only 5 seniors graduating. This leaves 19 and I have commitments from 5 or 6 on the basketball team and 3 that have been lifting with us for a month that are coming out. I hope to field around 40-45. We have scheduled 6 JV games and if the freshmen come out like promised, we will p;lay 6 or 8 freshmen games. Thanks and I'll be in touch with you BC75.
BC75 Wrote:Focus on keeping people from transfering coach.
I'm around this off season and summer if you need any help.

How many players you got on the roster?
CoachB Wrote:I had 26 at the end of the year with only 5 seniors graduating. This leaves 19 and I have commitments from 5 or 6 on the basketball team and 3 that have been lifting with us for a month that are coming out. I hope to field around 40-45. We have scheduled 6 JV games and if the freshmen come out like promised, we will p;lay 6 or 8 freshmen games. Thanks and I'll be in touch with you BC75.

Sounds good. Good Luck.
BC75@Bluegrassrivals.com
thats great that youve got that many JV games scheduled Coach. Thats what makes bad programs good, good programs better, and better programs great. And you are doing what it takes to build a very good program. As far as BL in 2007, I see them winning 4 games, and getting no worse than the 4th seed. I would pencil them in the playoffs without hesitating. Good luck to the Cats in 2007.
thedavidwinners Wrote:I agree with Brady because the Maldonado kid has been held back a few times or so i heard.....i cant clarify this though

He has only been held back one time but he just turned 14 in September
I can honestly say this kid will make a great high school player and he IS only 14 years old!!!
thedavidwinners Wrote:I agree with Brady because the Maldonado kid has been held back a few times or so i heard.....i cant clarify this though
I agree with you Coach.He would make a great high school football player and i hope that he decides on Betsy Layne for his high school!!! cya thursday coach
Who will be starting in your backfield this year coach?
We have our FB, TB and QB returning, but... we are going to be running a different offense. We'll assess that when we get on the field. Look for an exciting year!
OnCeABobcat Wrote:Who will be starting in your backfield this year coach?
  • 1(current)
  • Next