•  Previous
  • 5(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pikeville vs. Belfry 9/18
After watching video and looking into the numbers I am ready for my official pick:

Tug Valley Regional All-Stars 31
Big Sandy Regional All-Stars 17

Close game that Belfry ices late. Derek Wellman has a huge drive late at FB and X Willis breaks a long TD run at some point.
PaytoPlay Wrote:On took till Monday for Pikeville to drop some solid racism. Good work Panthers.😳

I wouldn't even go there if I were you. This is just a young kid. Don't let something foolish get in the way of rivalry and fun. On to the game!:Thumbs:
Belfry better not overlook Pikeville (AGAIN) even after the Panthers loss to Paintsville or they might just leave with another L.
Belfry-42
Pikeville-20
Playboy5 Wrote:Belfry better not overlook Pikeville (AGAIN) even after the Panthers loss to Paintsville or they might just leave with another L.

I don't think that will happen again...its time for payback
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
My Panthers have to approach this game much like they did last year....Like they have nothing to lose....Because they don't. If Belfry wins, then Belfry is "Supposed to win" in many people's minds. Belfry is good and I have all the respect in the world for them. But, Belfry has the most to lose here. That puts the pressure squarely on their shoulders. If these young men in MAROON come out and fight HARD for 48 minutes....They may just surprise a whole bunch of people.....AGAIN!
EKUAlum05 Wrote:After watching video and looking into the numbers I am ready for my official pick:

Tug Valley Regional All-Stars 31
Big Sandy Regional All-Stars 17

Close game that Belfry ices late. Derek Wellman has a huge drive late at FB and X Willis breaks a long TD run at some point.

:lmao: :biglmao:
Check out my YouTube channel.
www.youtube.com/c/AlexGreenDifferentBreed
Ill try to do better. I don't want the reputation of being a nice troll. Id rather have a bounty on my head. I was told on a trip through WV that they will take Belfry out of there polls once they get all there players back, but since half there team is from there, and WV football is so weak they make the top 25.
That is bad that Belfry is starting a 19 year old Jr.
killbilly usmc Wrote:That is bad that Belfry is starting a 19 year old Jr.

He's eligible til he turns 20 so he better enjoy himself this year lol
Amazing to me what is allowed and not allowed on here these days...flat out lies disguised as jokes with racist undertones...if a "young kid" is writing these things then they should not be allowed on here or at least their remarks should be taken off the board IMO!
What in the heck is a flat out lie disguised as a joke? Is it the same as a joke disguised as a flat out lie?Confusednicker:
jetpilot Wrote:What in the heck is a flat out lie disguised as a joke? Is it the same as a joke disguised as a flat out lie?Confusednicker:

Ditto lol
No I'm not an easily offended person, and I am a big believer in free speech, but if there are rules then they should be enforced for all members IMO. I have been penalized and had content edited or removed and never said anything bad on here except for calling Jetpilot a douche which I aplogized for and felt bad about...sorry pilot!!
I'll take that score!
IMO there is no difference in a player paying his tuition coming from WV to Ky, than private schools paying parents by providing them a job, paying house payment, or providing the kid with a new car, etc..., And I know for a fact it goes on. Could say more, but just wanted to keep it nice.
I'd like to know who is a 19 yr. old junior! Someone hasn't done their homework.
Belfry does not have a 19 yr. old junior! LOL Now that's getting really nasty when you have to start making up lies. It's not fun anymore!!!
It may go back and forth for a little while, but I'm hoping Pikeville will attempt to play just good football and not do the cutting. That to me is just cheap. Everyone sees it in the stands and that's what that team is remembered for. Guess we'll just have to see what happens Fri. night at CAM!!!
That is the point bucslover was trying to make.
Looking forward to another great game between two great teams. Low scoring but I have to give Belfry the edge. By a little.
Cutting is not cheap.
Yes cutting the knees of a lineman is very cheap. It's chicken shi!. So you are a lineman coach. So if a DL takes his helmet and shoulder into a knee of an OL possibly ending a season or career is that how you teach kids. No you teach to man up and get off your block. Defensive players already have the advantage of grabbing and holding and throwing down or what ever. OL don't have that privledge. It's called a penalty. I can't believe you said that 0304
They don't try to injure them though.
Pirate1991#8 Wrote:Yes cutting the knees of a lineman is very cheap. It's chicken shi!. So you are a lineman coach. So if a DL takes his helmet and shoulder into a knee of an OL possibly ending a season or career is that how you teach kids. No you teach to man up and get off your block. Defensive players already have the advantage of grabbing and holding and throwing down or what ever. OL don't have that privledge. It's called a penalty. I can't believe you said that 0304
It's not cheap. No different than the gator roll tackle I saw a Belfry player using last year, and I happen to think that has the potential to injure someone easier. But I never said a word because it's allowed.
Cutting offensive lineman is how to defend our offense, watch notre dame and Georgia tech Saturday if you don't believe it. It frees up linebackers to make plays, best and most efficient way to stop the spread triple option.
belfry win
dawgbyte02 Wrote:belfry win

Wellman run. Line block. Haywood coach.
irishcard16 Wrote:Cutting offensive lineman is how to defend our offense, watch notre dame and Georgia tech Saturday if you don't believe it. It frees up linebackers to make plays, best and most efficient way to stop the spread triple option.

I think its genius. they need to do something to prevent it if they dont like it.
pjdoug Wrote:I think its genius. they need to do something to prevent it if they dont like it.

I agree. Choo block is illegal but when it is man to man and the linemen is not engaged it is completely legal.

The key is to keep your legs and realize that Pikeville player has taken himself out of the play. If the defender is on the ground and the linemen is still up now you just created a free pancake block,

Belfry has to find ways to get off tackle and get linemen pulling. Once you create a numbers mismatch and break big plays the cutting will stop.
EKUAlum05 Wrote:I agree. Choo block is illegal but when it is man to man and the linemen is not engaged it is completely legal.

The key is to keep your legs and realize that Pikeville player has taken himself out of the play. If the defender is on the ground and the linemen is still up now you just created a free pancake block,

Belfry has to find ways to get off tackle and get linemen pulling. Once you create a numbers mismatch and break big plays the cutting will stop.

right, Belfry has learned from that and it will be more difficult to do this year. they wont be allowing the Pikeville linebackers to make all the stops.
  •  Previous
  • 5(current)
  • Next