•  Previous
  • 5(current)
  • Next 
  Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Prestonsburg 35 Sheldon Clark 6
I have been visiting bluegrass rivals for 2 years and Ive seen some comical threads, but this thread is by far the most ridiculous to date! I feel like im sitting in a room with third graders.

great game Pburg, you have definately proven alot of people wrong, i have great respect for a group of young men that ignore the predictions and beat the odds. cant wait to see you next week!

as far as sheldon clark is concerned, people will say what they will, but this is a fine team with a good coach. we can spend the rest of our lives pointing fingers at the loss to pburg, but dude, lets move on. we hate to see our teams lose, it sucks, but in a hundred years, it aint gonna matter. let these kids hold their heads up high, they have alot to be proud of.

congrats to both teams, and we'll see you next week cats!!!
This is the worst thread i have ever read. Sheldon Clark flat out got punched in the mouth the whole game. They were scared of the blackcats and played like it. The sheldon clark fans are worse than p-burg and then they try to call prestonsburg classless. Get Real and just get over the fact that P-burg dominated from the first play to the last. Sheldon Clark had a good season but its over. These blackcat players proved everyone wrong who didnt believe in them. GO CATS!!!!
You proved me wrong, Congratulations to the Blackcats!! Great win last night.I'm still surprised by the margin.
Congrats P'Burg... Big win against SC
This thread needs to be about the game and only the game. It doesn't need to be about Belfry, fans, or classless remarks to each other! This thread is being watched and will be closed soon if not placed back on track!
Welcome to the best site in town! If you need anything, just let me know.
WoOoO.. good job Pburg... good game good luck next week at pond creek..
First of all Congrats to Prestonsburg on the big win and Sheldon Clark on a great season. Prestonsburg showed me a lot of heart tonight, more than any team I've seen play at P-burg. Now, about the incident, it was one of the most classless things I have ever seen on a football field. I'm not sure who it was, but he had intentions of hurting the player. Just a dirty play by Sheldon Clark.
^ so I guess one of you prick coaches coming onto the field and shoving one of SC's players shows a ton of class! And for whoever said something about the cheerleader, you dont know what your talking about. Before the game in the gym, a cheerleader from Pburg shoved and slapped one of Sc's players and then cussed him out. But again Pburg, you are the most classiest teams around keep it up!
beaverboy22 Wrote:^ !

dude, let it go.. its classless to keep arguing.. drop it, before they close this thread
beaverboy22 Wrote:^ so I guess one of you prick coaches coming onto the field and shoving one of SC's players shows a ton of class! And for whoever said something about the cheerleader, you dont know what your talking about. Before the game in the gym, a cheerleader from Pburg shoved and slapped one of Sc's players and then cussed him out. But again Pburg, you are the most classiest teams around keep it up!

I hope he wasn't wearing his football hat! MANICURE!

Seriously, drop it. It's over. Get'em next year or at basketball or whatever.

Sit back and watch Belfry stomp'em next week and enjoy.
Irish#1 Wrote:This is the worst thread i have ever read. Sheldon Clark flat out got punched in the mouth the whole game. They were scared of the blackcats and played like it. The sheldon clark fans are worse than p-burg and then they try to call prestonsburg classless. Get Real and just get over the fact that P-burg dominated from the first play to the last. Sheldon Clark had a good season but its over. These blackcat players proved everyone wrong who didnt believe in them. GO CATS!!!!

How can you even begin to make the statement that they were "scared of the Blackcats"? Are you real?

Because even any other sensible Prestonsburg fan has came to this thread and made the statement that Sheldon Clark simply overlooked Prestonsburg.

Thats the exact opposite of being scared, if you ask me.

Sheldon Clark simply thought that Game 1 was a joke, and I'm not being a bitch when I say that, because Prestonsburg is a good team, but Sheldon Clark obviously did not think so.
See I knew that with Prestonsburg beating SC this time, that SC would blame it on looking past Prestonsburg towards the Belfry game. What was the excuse last game? There was no game to look ahead to besides SV or ER or whoever you played. Fact is you lost, and you wouldn't have won no matter what you were thinking about. Prestonsburg is the better team, and handed it to SC. Good job Cats and good luck against Belfry. Hopefully you will come out with the same intensity as this game, and make Belfry play from behind.
Rubbing it in,,,blaming the officials when you lose and fighting are three things that rednecks usually rely on and three things that are a disgrace to the game.Fans here in eastern kentucky, have got to be some of the biggest rednecks around and they really dont know much about the game,,,lecture over
BCF4L Wrote:See I knew that with Prestonsburg beating SC this time, that SC would blame it on looking past Prestonsburg towards the Belfry game. What was the excuse last game? There was no game to look ahead to besides SV or ER or whoever you played. Fact is you lost, and you wouldn't have won no matter what you were thinking about. Prestonsburg is the better team, and handed it to SC. Good job Cats and good luck against Belfry. Hopefully you will come out with the same intensity as this game, and make Belfry play from behind.

Good Post :thumpsup:
Hungarian_Barbarian Wrote:I hope he wasn't wearing his football hat! MANICURE!

Seriously, drop it. It's over. Get'em next year or at basketball or whatever.

Sit back and watch Belfry stomp'em next week and enjoy.
After making a good statement you showed your RED neck when you said watch Belfry stomp,em.Son if you dont know the history of the game it has a way of repeating itself.Be respectful is what Belfry,s coach preaches but none of the fans listen to that.Never forget the state championships there would have never happened without getting Jones from Matewan.:devilflam
Old school Dawg Wrote:Rubbing it in,,,blaming the officials when you lose and fighting are three things that rednecks usually rely on and three things that are a disgrace to the game.Fans here in eastern kentucky, have got to be some of the biggest rednecks around and they really dont know much about the game,,,lecture over
Not all fans but alot of them!!
Old school Dawg Wrote:Never forget the state championships there would have never happened without getting Jones from Matewan.:devilflam
Redneck. Smile
BCF4L Wrote:Redneck. Smile
You got me there,,hehe as long as we can laugh at these posts and not get mad we can have fun,,now I must remove my foot from my mouth.
I find it funny too. But I admit, Im a redneck.:relaxing:
BCF your okay pal!!
wanger Wrote:What are you even talking about?

i was talking about at the end of the game, schs ran like a hook and ladder play, and it was 30 yards down field, and one of schs' linemen took one of prestonsburgs players out that had already been out for 3 weeks on a knee injury..that's why prestonsburg players rushed the field.
I would have to say that i was very impressed with how Pburg played. Good job. Completely different team from the beginning of the year. I will say i was embaraced by the Pburg fans and have been all year. Im from martin co and married into a pburg family. So this is always a interesting game. But i will say the student section spend most of their games throwing things and cursing smaller kids as they walk by. Against Pikeville i seen the students throw a cup of open pop and a full bottle of water at kids that couldn't have been out of middle school. This game some of the pburg parents blocked off the bleechers in the middle because they said they didn't want SC's fans to set there. This is nonsense and their fans really need to gain some class. The team played hard. Too bad the fans have to show such poor sportsmanship.
Old school Dawg Wrote:After making a good statement you showed your RED neck when you said watch Belfry stomp,em.Son if you dont know the history of the game it has a way of repeating itself.Be respectful is what Belfry,s coach preaches but none of the fans listen to that.Never forget the state championships there would have never happened without getting Jones from Matewan.:devilflam

Seriously, I was kidding. I was actually trying to be the slightest bit facetious. Clearly there was a moron running on that the fingers about how truly horrible Prestonsburg is, and how awful all the fans are, etc. I was just using some simple "redneck" vernacular to let him know that everything would be okay, and to make sure he understood it. Life will go on. His parents will still love him. Christmas will not be canceled. That sort of thing.

Personally, the few times I was able to make the trip to Belfry to watch some football I was amazed by how blood-thirsty and rabid the fans were. Major props on that. Being passionate about football and your team is a great thing.

Crying about how horrible the people from somewhere else act is just childish...

unless you're crying about the people from Paintsville. :biggrin:
dfblackcat53 Wrote:i was talking about at the end of the game, schs ran like a hook and ladder play, and it was 30 yards down field, and one of schs' linemen took one of prestonsburgs players out that had already been out for 3 weeks on a knee injury..that's why prestonsburg players rushed the field.
No you said that SC players taunted Pburg cherleaders and parents?
Congrats P-burg. Should be in for another great battle at Belfry.
How can a team lay down as bad as Clark did last Friday Night..
I thought that this game would have been closer
Congrats Prestonsburg.....Nice win
Theres no excuse for the fans acting the way they did, all the fans that sit in the middle are me and some of my friends and parents of the football players. And if you see your children get hit in an injured leg or anything like that then you want to take up for them. If you don't then thats not FOOTBALL. Coaches, Players, Parents, and Fans all reacted in negative ways but thats just football. SC was losing so then your emotion takes over and you do things you don't mean. Same goes for the fans as well. The only thing that made me mad was the whole game in the stands was that the SC fans and Cheerleaders kept on saying "WE BEAT BELFRY." And they started the chant in the 2nd quater. But that just showed signs of giving up on your team! Thats whats got me upset. But I'm sorry for getting off topic just wated to get that off my chest. Again Congrats Blackcats and SC seniors you guys only lost 2 games all year! Your took care of the "ROCK" by not letting anyone defeat you there. Thats somthing good to look back on!
wow. holy crap. fire up the grills boys, crow is for the grillin!
  •  Previous
  • 5(current)
  • Next