Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pikeville vs. Jenkins
we dont need to keep going back and forth like this because they could close down the thread and that woulnt be right to both of these teams, Good luck to pikeville and good luck to jenkins. GO GAVS!!!!
the only trash talkers on here looks to be pikeville im just sayn you dont need to overlook jenkins!
Old school Dawg Wrote:Jenkins will be backed by almost the whole region in this one.
how in the world will the whole region be on jenkins side?

r u saying everyone knows jenkins isnt good and wants them to win so they wont play pikeville later? i just think that is an unfair statement to say.

and another thing, ive been around coach jackson for a while now and i know what he does when he plays teams like jenkins, phelps, etc. he works on things that normally you couldnt work on in practice like the passing game, spread formations, and etc. You may never see these things again, but its always good to practice them in a game-like format. i look to see do what they do best and run all over jenkins.

pikeville-49
jenkins-0
football_fan Wrote::dontthink sorry bub, i know everyone from jenkins that has posted on here. and out of the first three pages 26 post was jenkins people and 49 was other, if you wanna add the 4th page it would be 32 jenkins and 53 other. not including this one. Please dont make this look like jenkins is blowing this game up because this is probley the fewest they have posted on a game that they have been in this year.:thumpsup:
how in the world do u know that information?
All in all this could be a good game if jenkins comes ready to play, but if they dont.......well it could get ugly.
I think the CAVS will come ready to play friday @ Howard Field
alright this is gettin a lil rediculous guys.... its all good and fun to support ur team and do a LITTLE trash talking, but its gettin a bit outta hand
yeah really but the trash talkin is only coming from one side.
football_fan Wrote:yeah really but the trash talkin is only coming from one side.

maybe so, but i dont think true Pikeville fans talk that much trash, maybe just a lil lol
The trash talk and repetitive posts are getting ridiculous.
If you don't have anything new to add to the Jenkins v Pikeville thread please keep it to yourselves or start a jenkins/pikeville trashtalk only thread in the grade school section.
football_fan Wrote:All in all this could be a good game if jenkins comes ready to play, but if they dont.......well it could get ugly.
So if it gets ugly, does that mean that Jenkins didn't come ready to play or could it mean that Pikeville decided to play Jenkins this time?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
What is the schedule of the games for the playoffs.
im going with pike in this one
Beef Wrote:So if it gets ugly, does that mean that Jenkins didn't come ready to play or could it mean that Pikeville decided to play Jenkins this time?

Some people just can't get over the fact that Jenkins played with them last time.
Pikeville came over to Jenkins to PLAY a football game. If they came in thinking they was just going to get the game gave to them, well that's there fault.
But they had a game on ther hands and scraped by with a 21-14 win.
DEAL WITH IT.... now on to this game.
Yes, if Jenkins comes to play it will be a good game, but if they come in satisfied with making it to the playoffs Pikeville will destroy them.
I've watched Jenkins all year practice and games I know if they're really playing or not.
and if they give it there all and Pikeville kills them I'll be the first to say that this is a warm up game for Pikeville.
So do you think we can quit talking about the last game and finally talk about the game this Friday.
football_fan Wrote:So do you think we can quit talkin about the last game and finally talk about the game this friday.
I don't know...Can we move on?
over 10% of the posts on this thread are yours.
Does Pikeville have any injuries or players who are out this week?
everyone on here needs 2 quit talkin trash, the ppl whos talkin it... dont even play for either team.. so drop it..
Im all for Jenkins I think they have this one!
Good Luck Cavaliers!!
kysportsguru Wrote:I think the CAVS will come ready to play friday @ Howard Field
I think they will, but if they dont it will be a long night for the Cavs
fox sports Wrote:I don't know...Can we move on?
over 10% of the posts on this thread are yours.

With this post it wouldn't be 10% but 12 post out of 121 isnt to many. I've been trying to move on but people have been talkin about last game.
how about u 2 quit trash talkin.. befor this thread gets closed..
football_fan Wrote:with this post it wouldnt be 10% but, 12 post out of 121 isnt to many, ive been tryin to move on but people like you have been talkin about last game. go back and read my post there isnt one nothing wrong and the main focus is on the upcoming game.
seems like all of ur posts continue to say the same thing...i think this thread should be closed bc it is out of hand
oh yeh i have a question about BGR too, maybe to give everyone a rest...when u bet for games on here, is that actual money or somethin...?

and how do u get points?...i mean do u get them for posting or what?
fballfan07 Wrote:seems like all of ur posts continue to say the same thing...i think this thread should be closed bc it is out of hand

Confusedhh: who are you to say what needs to be done ?
well i just hope that jenkins comes out ready to play and if they give it all they got and leave it all on the field and lose then they are winners in my book....and should be in everybody elses...
I think Pikeville wins this game. But I say they pull away late. Hopefully Somerset will do what they need to do and meet up with the Panthers at Pikeville for the region championship.
Redneck Wrote:First off, I aint got a mullet (anymore), second I don't listen to Bon Jovi cassette tapes, I prefer CD's, and third I don't drive an 87' Trans Am, wish I did but I don't. Pikeville doesn't have to be the Pikeville of the old days to blow Jenkins out, sorry but that's just how it is. I aint even from Pikeville nor am I a Pikeville fan, I just call it how I see it. I have seen Jenkins play and they are not very good, I watched Pikeville play a couple times and they are good. They could put up 70 points on Jenkins if they wanted to.

well it pains me to here wat was said about the team of jenkins i think even tho it was a good game this redneck dued has lost his mind for thinking that the cavaliers suck i would put money say if he took a team to play the cavs he would loose not sayin we are impsslble cause look at the record but im just sayin they could had put up 70 if they wanted to at our field right (lol) how can you say that the cavs aint been turning things around from 2-8 to 4-6 how can we suck as bad as you say cause sf held paintville to 8 and we shut sf out so you go figure its not all in stats the players make the game.

:letsparty
jetpilot Wrote:Here's what the Jenkins players will be saying Friday night.

10:15 left in first quarter: Pikeville 7, Jenkins 0 - "Oh, God, maybe the Pikeville fans were right."
7:47 left in first quarter: Pikeville 14, Jenkins 0 - "Please God, don't let the Pikeville fans be right."
4:07 left in the first quarter: Pikeville 21, Jenkins 0 - "Oh my God, the Pikeville fans were right."
0:36 left in the first quarter: Pikeville 28, Jenkins 0 - "WHERE'S THE BUS????"

:thatsfunn haha thats funny but no
i honestly cant wait cause the game should turn out to be a close one and i really hope it does cause the blowouts aint no fun for any body i think it would be a better show if it was a close game good luck to both teams!!!!GO CAVS WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!:rockon:
jetpilot Wrote:Here's what the Jenkins players will be saying Friday night.

10:15 left in first quarter: Pikeville 7, Jenkins 0 - "Oh, God, maybe the Pikeville fans were right."
7:47 left in first quarter: Pikeville 14, Jenkins 0 - "Please God, don't let the Pikeville fans be right."
4:07 left in the first quarter: Pikeville 21, Jenkins 0 - "Oh my God, the Pikeville fans were right."
0:36 left in the first quarter: Pikeville 28, Jenkins 0 - "WHERE'S THE BUS????"

If you havent watched the previews to that Borat movie, you should bc this remark in quotations comes from him....

"This is a really great post...NOT!"

If you didn't watch the last meeting between these two teams, then you don't have no room to talk about this subject. I'm tired of everyone thinking that an underdog like Jenkins can't beat the all mighty Pikeville...OMG! Just bc Jenkins played with Pikeville the first time, it doenst mean that they can't go over to Pikeville and do it again, if not beat Pikeville. I think that if Jenkins plays to their potential, then they can play with anyone.

Confusederved: