•  Previous
  • 5(current)
  • Next 
  Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Belfry vs Sheldon Clark Predictions and Bets!
And might i add we have fantastic PASS defense!!
Rocky Wrote:Ok guys!! This is it! Breakdown time.....SC depends on 2 or 3 peeps to get the job Done!! Belfry on the other hand Has a loaded bach field!!!!- A Powerhouse of an offense, Split ends,Tight ends everywhere And a defence that can stop any run that S
c has!!! Am i right or am i wrong????????

IMO, wrong. I dont think that Belfrys backfield has anything on SC's. May,Epling and Chapman vs. Kelly, Dials, And Slone. Only thing different is that May gets a ton of carries vs. Slone blocking every play. I would take Dials and Kelly over Chapman and Eplaing only beacuse they will run you over. Not trashing Chapman and Epling, but they are more of open space runners.
What i meant about the bachs was, is that we have other bachs to refresh, For instance Phillip hickman,,Heath Varney! Way to many guns in Belfry's arsenal!!
wanger Wrote:IMO, wrong. I dont think that Belfrys backfield has anything on SC's. May,Epling and Chapman vs. Kelly, Dials, And Slone. Only thing different is that May gets a ton of carries vs. Slone blocking every play. I would take Dials and Kelly over Chapman and Eplaing only beacuse they will run you over. Not trashing Chapman and Epling, but they are more of open space runners.

Wanger,
You pretty much stated exactly what I was trying to post earlier, I agree with you about the FB position, your FB (Slone) may block alot, but when May gets the ball, he is a beast, ask Ashland fans. But he is also a great blocker... As for you taking Dials and Kelly over Epling and Chapman, thats fine but I will bet you your opinion changes after friday night. Epling isnt just an RB he is an all around player, I swear that kid is like a magnet to the football every play, especially on defense he is always making plays. I still take Belfry in this game for the reason I said above, they expect to win, and I guarantee emotion plays a factor in this game. This should be a great game, I can't wait!
SC has played a very weak schedule and thats a fact, Thats why I wish SC would report stats to the KHSAA and then we could compare season result, because I know All of Belfry backs are around the 700 yard range and we have QB now.. did ya know that..lol!
Belfry_99 Wrote:Wanger,
You pretty much stated exactly what I was trying to post earlier, I agree with you about the FB position, your FB (Slone) may block alot, but when May gets the ball, he is a beast, ask Ashland fans. But he is also a great blocker... As for you taking Dials and Kelly over Epling and Chapman, thats fine but I will bet you your opinion changes after friday night. Epling isnt just an RB he is an all around player, I swear that kid is like a magnet to the football every play, especially on defense he is always making plays. I still take Belfry in this game for the reason I said above, they expect to win, and I guarantee emotion plays a factor in this game. This should be a great game, I can't wait!

Glad that we agree! I have only seen Belfry play one game so Epling may very well be an excellent player on defense. LIke someone just said, Belfry is very deep in the backfield positions. I dont know who would be in for Sc if Dials kelly or Slone needed a break! I would like to see SC mix it up a bit and let Slone run between the tackles. He is a big ol boy and surely could get yards on any carry.
Cards - 21
Bucs - 42

I think SC will be a tougher test than we've had most of the season, they might even hold us to less than 40, but from what I saw the Pirates do to Pburg, I just don't think SC will have a chance, even if SC was having a bad night at the Burg.
G is the most underestimated RB in the state. I admit, even I underestimated him at RB for this season. I was pleasantly proven wrong Smile

Love ya G. Keep provin' me wrong Tongue
I knew when we beat Belfry 50-6 on their home field a few years back that would never happen again.We being lawrence county.Their first state championship team beat our 3-7 team something like 21-19.
Old school Dawg Wrote:I knew when we beat Belfry 50-6 on their home field a few years back that would never happen again.We being lawrence county.Their first state championship team beat our 3-7 team something like 21-19.
Rolleyes WTF
wanger Wrote:IMO, wrong. I dont think that Belfrys backfield has anything on SC's. May,Epling and Chapman vs. Kelly, Dials, And Slone. Only thing different is that May gets a ton of carries vs. Slone blocking every play. I would take Dials and Kelly over Chapman and Eplaing only beacuse they will run you over. Not trashing Chapman and Epling, but they are more of open space runners.

IMO, I would take Chapman over any back from Sc.. and trust me Chapman can and will run you over.
Belfry_99 Wrote:SC has played a very weak schedule and thats a fact, Thats why I wish SC would report stats to the KHSAA and then we could compare season result, because I know All of Belfry backs are around the 700 yard range and we have QB now.. did ya know that..lol!

Kelly and Dials are both closing in on 1000..and Sc also has a Talented Qb with Damen Hensley..who can both pass and run the ball
t/t/t
have to go with the cards
Its about time the cards win so I will go with them, they deserve it
Belfry is not use to playing on a rock. They are use to the nice padded turf. I say when SC hit them they won't want to get back up.
Showtime_05 Wrote:IMO, I would take Chapman over any back from Sc.. and trust me Chapman can and will run you over.

i would rather have a back sc then to have one player from belfry
Forest Wrote:i would rather have a back sc then to have one player from belfry

backs from both teams are good but sc has been doing a lot of trash talking to belfry and they dont even have 100% confidence they will win
Big Daddy #78 Wrote:backs from both teams are good but sc has been doing a lot of trash talking to belfry and they dont even have 100% confidence they will win

belfry has been doing there share of trash talking to but belfry dont know what there getting into friday night at the rock
Forest Wrote:belfry has been doing there share of trash talking to but belfry dont know what there getting into friday night at the rock

that may be true but its gonna be a tough game, at least hopefully its not a blow-out just to make it good to watch, most anticipated game for sc this year for sure
Big Daddy #78 Wrote:that may be true but its gonna be a tough game, at least hopefully its not a blow-out just to make it good to watch, most anticipated game for sc this year for sure

i cant wait till the game it will be the best and toughest game for each team but sc is going to pull away with the big V
TheyKnowMe Wrote:Belfry is not use to playing on a rock. They are use to the nice padded turf. I say when SC hit them they won't want to get back up.

Now thats funny..Smile Smile

I don't think Forest knows alot about the Belfry Pirates then, we all heard this same talk last year, that SC was gonna win the district and all this, look what happened to them, they got sent back to Inez after being blown out by the Pirates. If you don't think Belfry will bust you right in th mouth then you have another thing coming.
Belfry by whatever they want? I don't think so. They'll sure have to play better than they did against Pikeville.:Clap:
Belfry_99 Wrote:Now thats funny..Smile Smile

I don't think Forest knows alot about the Belfry Pirates then, we all heard this same talk last year, that SC was gonna win the district and all this, look what happened to them, they got sent back to Inez after being blown out by the Pirates. If you don't think Belfry will bust you right in th mouth then you have another thing coming.

I Know alot about Belfry football and it is a joke. You guys need to get your heads out of the clouds and realize that your not as good as what you think you are and your going to find that out Friday night.
belfrypride07 Wrote:No use getting all mad, we was just wondering.

im sorry if it came out like i was mad...lol....sorry about that but i wasn't mad, i was just trying to let people know about these shirts that everybody is so interested in......GO CARDS!!!!:Cheerlead
Old Timer Wrote:If they had true pride in their school and their team they would wear their own schools shirts. Ashamed to be a Cardinal???Confusedhh:

they have pride in their school and nope were never ashamed to be a CARDINAL...:1:
strike3... Wrote:I heard a rumor that after Sheldon Clark/Prestonsburg game the fans were chanting 'WE WANT BELFRY!' we'll if this is true i think they'll be many people pullng thier foots out of there mouths after Friday night. I can't wait, this will be the best game of the year! Good luck to both teams!

it was not the schs fans or players chanting"we want belfry" it was the p-burg players ...and well you see you know what happend in that game....they got belry alright...
Forest Wrote:i now alot about belfry football and it is a joke u guys need to get ur heads out of the clouds and realize that ur not as good as what u think u are and ur going to find that out friday night

We will see about that one Forest, Belfry doesn't have thier heads in the clouds, they have thier heads in the Game! where it needs to be, if you want proof, then look at the results, Belfry is a pretty successful program and they will be ready tommorow night. The Rock isnt that scary of a place, Belfry has won there numerous times. I think SC is the team that has something to prove, they got beat by a mediocre Prestonsburg team that Belfry put a pretty good thumping on and then went to locker room tied with East Ridge at the half. Not very impressive. I know this will be a decent game tommorow night, believe me I do, but for you say that Belfry isn't that good is pretty foolish of you, Belfry is a football program not just a good team every now and then.
Belfry_99 Wrote:Wanger,

okay have you seen kelly on defense...he is a beast always gunning for the ball...
Forest Wrote:I Know alot about Belfry football and it is a joke. You guys need to get your heads out of the clouds and realize that your not as good as what you think you are and your going to find that out Friday night.

You may think that you know a lot about Belfry Football but you obviously know nothing of proper spelling, punctuation and grammar.

Hit the books harder and let the football teams take care of themselves.:thumpsup:
  •  Previous
  • 5(current)
  • Next