Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Belfry vs Sheldon Clark Predictions and Bets!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Might as well get it started guys Lets hear em!TongueirateSho
sc with the win
This will be a good one, but I feel as if the Pirates are 2 TD's better!
Belfry-48
Sheldon Clark-28
MVP2 Wrote:Belfry-48
Sheldon Clark-28
I'd say thats a fair guess
TongueirateSho
As much as id hate to say it I hope the cards win but if they come out and dont play hard Belfry will blow them out, but I still think Belfry will win. There line is alot bigger and stronger than ours in my opinion.
I think it will be a great game the first half but the second half Belfry will pull away and win by 2 or 3 tds.
Belfry has small backs in Chapman and Epling but they can Fly ! Another you cannot arm tackle no one from Belfry cause they will break loose and score ! Plus Now they can "PASS" ! Good Luck to both teams !

Belfry-42
SCHS-14
belfry's D is just too good against the run.. and their O just seems to find ways to score..
i think they will be too much for SC..

Belfry 34
SC 12
Iwill take my cards in this one.
This game should be a great one to watch...Belfry will win this game, although it will be closer score than most people think..because it is at the Rock...O well, Pirates lock up the #1 seed in the district after taking this win...

Belfry-35
SC-20
This is probably going to be a good game..
I say SC will come with the squeaker.

Sc-22
Belfry-21
I've watched both teams and am VERY impressed with Belfry. Pirates by more than a dozen.
SC- 35
Belfry- 21
Belfry will take this one
SCC-21
Belfry-36
Belfry by 21.
BELFRY PIRATES.....of course!!!!!:Thumbs:

I think that Belfry is doing what Belfry does best...getting better each and every week. I've noticed less mistakes and more precision as the season has progressed. I have been impressed with the passing game and the fakes are amazing. Dustin, Corey & G have been making big plays, as well as, Andrew Elkins doing a great job as QB. The Defense is running on all cylindars. Special teams are looking good.

The only thing that I don't like about this match-up is the location it's being played at.
Could someone give us the passing stats for Belfry?
This will be a hard fought game but Belfry will pull ahead & win by 2 or 3 tds.
Sorry Sc, I don't think you all can hold up to our boys...

Belfry -- 42
SC -- 7

GO BIG REDTongueirateSho :redboxer: :letsparty
I don't think that Belfry will have any trouble in this one.
im a huge sc fan but as much as it pains me to say, its going to be like every year and that is with belfy coming away with the win, just this year i dont think it will be as bad as in past years.

sheldon clark-20

belfry-35
35-14 Belfry
clark wins this one bye 1td i say
SCHS:38
BHS:30
Won't be much of a game to it in all honesty.

Belfry 42
Sheldon Clark 7
what the heck i'm goin with the cards on this one....belfry is the better team but i think they will be an upset on this one...cards by 2
Have to go with Belfry!
Belfry 36
SC 14
alfus21 Wrote:Won't be much of a game to it in all honesty.

Belfry 42
Sheldon Clark 7

Youre probably right alfus...ive got to have some hope for my cards though.
IMO ITS USUALLY TOUGHER PLAYING AWAY GAMES, ITS A MENTAL THING, BUT IT CAN LEAVE YOU AT A DISADVANTAGE, HOWEVER, BELFRY IS HAVING A GREAT SEASON AND AS USUAL THEY CONTINUE TO IMPROVE EACH WEEK. THESE BOYS HAVE THE HEART, THE PASSION AND THE HUNGER THAT MOST TEAMS DONT UNDERSTAND... PLUS THE FANS ARE CRAZY FOR THEIR PIRATES!!!
SHOULD BE A GREAT GAME
BELFRY 28
SC 14TongueirateSho
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7