Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Belfry vs Sheldon Clark Predictions and Bets!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
everyone knows that the sc and belfry backfield is so evenly matched it isn't funny...you could switch the entire backfields and they would have the same numbers or close to it ...the differense in these 2 teams is their defenses...sc can't stop the inside run...
Game day! Lets Go Pirates :devilflam
Let's Go Pirates !!!!
LETS GO CARDS!!

I dont really have a prediction on this game, but I hope that the cards come out with the victory
I can't wait til tonight's gam, should be great weather and hopefully a good game, if Sheldon Clark can hang around then it will be a good game, But I look for the Pirates to be ready for the Cardinals and take care of business!

Go Bucs!
Hopefully tonight is where all the trash talking ends. Goodluck SC gonna be tough.
game day take it 2 them cards
I look for SC to come out way to hyped up and emotional..look for Belfry to take this game and make a statement.
SC will have to play there hearts out and create about 3 or 4 Turnovers to win or even keep up with Belfry ! The Pirates always take the Blackcats and Cardinals serious cause they know thats the only two teams that can play with them !
look for Sc to hit belfry in the face in this one
horn Wrote:look for Sc to hit belfry in the face in this one

And look for Belfry to hit back..lol

Belfry isnt like most teams that SC has played this year in thier weak schedule.. the Pirates know how to play football and they will be ready and they will run it right down your throat....or maybe even pass it?..lol
I was the greatest Wrote:ok people like forest and some other sc fans and belfry fans alike make me mad....play the game show your predictions and your opinions but the ridiculous rants and raves on here kill me

well don't read them..
Good luckto both teams!
Make this a win Pirates, I know you can!!!!!:letsparty
Belfry_99 Wrote:And look for Belfry to hit back..lol

Belfry isnt like most teams that SC has played this year in thier weak schedule.. the Pirates know how to play football and they will be ready and they will run it right down your throat....or maybe even pass it?..lol

SC's d wont let belfry get nothing belfry is the one that wil have the ball run down their throat
horn Wrote:SC's d wont let belfry get nothing belfry is the one that wil have the ball run down their throat

:thatsfunn I'm sorry that amuses me.
Midee1 Wrote::thatsfunn I'm sorry that amuses me.

ho do u find this funny
horn Wrote:ho do u find this funny

I find it hard to believe that anyone will hold Belfry to nothing and ram the ball down their throats. I guess we'll have to wait an see.
Hear that noise? It's coming Sheldon Clark, Belfry is rolling into town and you can't stop it.
midee1 Wrote:I guess we'll have to wait an see.

I guess they will ! At around 9:30 "horn" you're gonna be pulling your foot out of your mouth !
Belfry won't play another team with good speed until they meet Lou. West. in the championship, assuming that both teams make it (that's my prediction, but I'm no fortune teller).

SC's grinding offense will chew up lots of yards against a usually stingy Belfry D, but Belfry's O won't be stopped by the sluggish Card's D. SC doesn't have the speed to catch Corey or G, and if Maydo breaks through the linebackers, he won't be brought down.
It is an hour before game time and I bet the sea of red from Pond Creek is about to invade the rock!
I'm an hour away and I fell the groung shaking.
This is the 18th meeting of the two! Belfry leads the series 15-2.
first quarter sheldon clark goes on top 7-0
Belfry up 8 to 7 in the 2nd!
start an update thread... thanks
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7