Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What jobs are opening?
i think Somerset should give the head coaching position to Robbie Lucas. he's done a fantastic job this year.
I agree, it'll be crazy if they even open it up. Just give him the job and let it be done.
Jackson05 Wrote:I agree, it'll be crazy if they even open it up. Just give him the job and let it be done.

Crazy is what the Somerset administration is all about. The Somerset admin. always seems to be butting heads with the football program for one reason or another. Heck Somerset even brought in a brand new Superintendent and Principal during the summer and they still manage to have problems with the football team. This is why Jay Cobb is no longer at the wheel. If you were around the Somerset program and realized how hard the administration makes things for these kids sometimes you would find what they have accomplished this year even more amazing.

I feel like Lucas will end up with the job but I still see things getting messy this offseason. But I have spoken with many of the Jumper fans, players, and parents and trust me, there will be a coup in Somerset if Lucas does not get the job.
Go 4 Two Wrote:From what I've seen and heard, Maggard isn't going anywhere. He's already working our boys hard in the weight room and has assured them all that he's staying. What about the staff at LCC? I hear Hillard isn't the only change. Is it true they're looking for someone to work with the receivers?

I doubt it, Whitaker brought a guy in from PC to work with them and I'm quite confident he's coming back next year.
Go 4 Two Wrote:From what I've seen and heard, Maggard isn't going anywhere. He's already working our boys hard in the weight room and has assured them all that he's staying. What about the staff at LCC? I hear Hillard isn't the only change. Is it true they're looking for someone to work with the receivers?
:yikes::yikes::yikes::yikes::yikes:
Maggard is here to stay
I'm seriously considering a assistant job somewhere near 2011 after I finish college possibly!!!!!!!!!
Strikeout King Wrote:Byron Smoot

Not true, Bob lawson has invited Coach smoot to return to the staff and continue coaching
Looks like the NewCath job opened up
nky Wrote:Looks like the NewCath job opened up

Which will have some ripple affects. Rumor for a while is if Wagner gets the job at NCC, Brown leaves the D-Coordinator job from CCHS, an the domino's will fall all over.
Henry Co. is open.. Engstrand resigned due to family issues