Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: What jobs are opening?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Any news out there at this point?
I would say the new school in Shelby County that is opening will need a coach. Not for sure if they plan to play a varsity schedule next year.

Its almost a given that several Jefferson County Schools will be open and looking for a new coach. It happens every year.
The new Shelby Co school will need an entire staff. Whoever gets that job is getting a chance at a great program from the ground up. I wonder what classification the new school will be.
barrel Wrote:The new Shelby Co school will need an entire staff. Whoever gets that job is getting a chance at a great program from the ground up. I wonder what classification the new school will be.
It would depend on the enrollment of the school. Shelby Co is big, but I expect some from Shelby Co to come over from it, and maybe the new one go 4A and Shelby Co drop to 5A.
If Middlesboro was smart they would be looking for a new coach!
BellCoBobcats09 Wrote:If Middlesboro was smart they would be looking for a new coach!

BIG IF. For the players and fans sake I hope they do. :igiveup:
There's been so many openings in NKY the last two years I don't think there will be any coaches ask to leave. Unless someone leaves by choice but that's a different matter and could happen.
may have one at madisonville,weaver left this year only to come back after he went and seen mercer didnt have much this year,but who knows.there is talent here but they are running the wrong offense for these kids..
Russell I hope.
The employment picture probably will be clearer after this weekend.
ryandamaste5 Wrote:It would depend on the enrollment of the school. Shelby Co is big, but I expect some from Shelby Co to come over from it, and maybe the new one go 4A and Shelby Co drop to 5A.

I think the current Jr get to pick if they want to go to Shelby or MLC. Everyone else has to go with the district lines. The kids that go to East Middle will go to the County and those from West Middle will go to MLC. East and West are about the same size. It should cut the enrollment of Shelby Co in half.

If MLC will be a 4A school then someone is going to get a chance to build one heck of a program.
barrel Wrote:I think the current Jr get to pick if they want to go to Shelby or MLC. Everyone else has to go with the district lines. The kids that go to East Middle will go to the County and those from West Middle will go to MLC. East and West are about the same size. It should cut the enrollment of Shelby Co in half.

If MLC will be a 4A school then someone is going to get a chance to build one heck of a program.

also each high school will be 8-12. I don't know if that will make a difference.
Madison Central will be open!
nky Wrote:There's been so many openings in NKY the last two years I don't think there will be any coaches ask to leave. Unless someone leaves by choice but that's a different matter and could happen.

Lot's of rumors for your neighbor!
srixon2 Wrote:Madison Central will be open!

i heard rumors tht Perry Co. Central's coach, Bert Browne, was wanting to go to Madison Central
You don't say! I've heard this for the past several years now. Wasn't this job open last year? Did he apply for it then and not get it?
If a certain Coach from middlesboro either resigns or gets fired I would like to see the yellowjackets bring in a great coach one who puts middlesboro back on the map and renews the rivalry with Bell and it becomes a competitive rivalry again
I look for Scott to open up. Again this is just my opinion. If not this year look for it next.
Maybe East Carter and Boyd County get's new coach next season.
Hopefully Russell
Beetle01 Wrote:Hopefully Russell
:flush:
i am just wondering when will the GREAT COACH HAYWOOD will hang it up. he is prolly one of the best coachs is the history of high school sports just not football. Any word on when his last year might be?? or is he going to be hangin around for a while. i would love to see him on the sidelines forever but also would find it interesting who would try to feel those huge shoes and lead the pirates.
Death Wrote:I look for Scott to open up. Again this is just my opinion. If not this year look for it next.

Coach Campbell is not going anywhere soon. He is getting upgrades to the field and weight room. He is not going to leave until he feels he has things moving into the right direction.

The Shelby Co schools will be 8-12 but players in the 8th grade cannot play varsity football. I do not think the 8th grade class will count against them for classification.
If middlesboro sneaks its way to the region title gamr and has a great showing does roark stay
Yes i thick
barrel Wrote:Coach Campbell is not going anywhere soon. He is getting upgrades to the field and weight room. He is not going to leave until he feels he has things moving into the right direction.

The Shelby Co schools will be 8-12 but players in the 8th grade cannot play varsity football. I do not think the 8th grade class will count against them for classification.

Upgrade to the field and weight room has nothing to do with him staying or leaving. If he is going to stay until he feels like he has things going in the right direction then he will be there awhile and that wont happen. He will leave this year or next. Like I said its just my opinion. If a coaching position comes up that he feels he is right for he will apply for it. He already applied elsewhere after only a year at Scott so facilities have nothing to do with staying or leaving.
I will be 23 years old when I graduate in the fall of 2010 from college, I would like to find me a coaching job one day, I like having the run and gun playbook offensively and defensively I consider always 3-4 defense. I love fundamentals and discipline, which I believe those two basics come a long way.
rocket01 Wrote:I will be 23 years old when I graduate in the fall of 2010 from college, I would like to find me a coaching job one day, I like having the run and gun playbook offensively and defensively I consider always 3-4 defense. I love fundamentals and discipline, which I believe those two basics come a long way.

Put in for HC job , Larkey won't be there long. Would love to see him at north. Maybe make noth into something more . TAG TEAM BABY. With your call's on here you will surely geat the job.
The new school is Shelby will either be 3 or 4 "A" and the new coach there will have an excellent opportunity to build a great program from the ground up...
Will Jenkins be open again?
Pages: 1 2 3 4