Poll: Who wins this one?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Boyle County
62.86%
Christian County
37.14%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Boyle County @ Christian County 10/30
Ill still take Christian by a few but would be a great game to watch it could go either way
BigBlueBobcatFan Wrote:Ill still take Christian by a few but would be a great game to watch it could go either way

I think it will be a great game to watch the 1st half. But then Boyle puts it's away in the 3rd quarter!! :biggrin:
Hatz Wrote:Polls on these sites tend to have less to do with reality and more to do with "I want it to happen, therefore it willl."

:Thumbs:

I agree Hatz. :Thumbs:
BigBlueBobcatFan Wrote:Ill still take Christian by a few but would be a great game to watch it could go either way

Four Times.

I guess you are the Garrett Morris for prognostication on this site. :igiveup:

You have to be a "Not Ready for Prime Time" SNL fan to get that and watch News Update.
ekualum05 Wrote:one thing that i think can't be overlooked for all these people predicting high scoring outcomes is the fact these are two teams very dependent on the ground game with pretty tough run defenses. I think the clock will be moving fast in this game and posessions will be limited.

So i predict 5 critical things:
1. Boyle wins the turnover battle
2. Christian's speed and athleticism limits boyle's running game moreso than any other team this year because they limit the "home run".
3. Dawson plays a huge role in the outcome on both sides of the ball.
4. boyle wins 28-17
5. Bell fans use the narrow margin of victory to justify how the bobcats are better :d

ok pirate
Hatz Wrote:Four Times.

I guess you are the Garrett Morris for prognostication on this site. :igiveup:

You have to be a "Not Ready for Prime Time" SNL fan to get that and watch News Update.

Everyone predict Boyle to win so they'll be happy.
Boyle wins 10,000-2. Seems like someone predicted Bell to win by that margin over Harlan Co.:moon:
easyM Wrote:Everyone predict Boyle to win so they'll be happy.
Boyle wins 10,000-2. Seems like someone predicted Bell to win by that margin over Harlan Co.:moon:

Seems like you missed the boat. Read the thread and maybe you'll know.

I could care less who you pick. I'd like it if reasons are given whether it's Boyle of CC but for some that might be too much.

As to the above, make your pick. But to do it four times in one thread, as if no one read the first three non-descript prognostications, is a little overboard and self-serving.

Thus the analogy to Garrett Morris' old schtick on SNL of reading the News headlines for the hearing impaired. (i.e. TONIGHT IN THE NEWS. CC WILL BEAT BOYLE) Confusedhh:
easyM Wrote:Everyone predict Boyle to win so they'll be happy.

Kind of like you want everyone to say Bell is better than Boyle.........:HitWall:
[quote=Hatz]Seems like you missed the boat. Read the thread and maybe you'll know.

I could care less who you pick. I'd like it if reasons are given whether it's Boyle of CC but for some that might be too much.

As to the above, make your pick. But to do it four times in one thread, as if no one read the first three non-descript prognostications, is a little overboard and self-serving.

Thus the analogy to Garrett Morris' old schtick on SNL of reading the News headlines for the hearing impaired. (i.e. TONIGHT IN THE NEWS. CC WILL BEAT BOYLE) Confusedhh:[/QUOTE

I'm just having some fun.
Boyle will win indeed.
My prediction was directed at Bluegrass Buckeye. He'll know what I'm talking about.
Just so we are aware, here are the four prognostications by BigBlueBobCatFan:

Ill still take Christian by a few but would be a great game to watch it could go either way

Christian County

my bad with the name thing ill still take christian county by just a little

i will take Christian County Mcshahra meet Mcduffen battle of the MC's ha ha i made a funny

:Thumbs: thanks for the input so the hard of reading can remember. :thanks:
I'm just having some fun.
Boyle will win indeed.
My prediction was directed at Bluegrass Buckeye. He'll know what I'm talking about.[/QUOTE]

to be honest, so am I. :biggrin:

It's all about that other mentality of: "In case you didn't hear . . ."

We're all good. :Thumbs:
backinblack2003 Wrote:Kind of like you want everyone to say Bell is better than Boyle.........:HitWall:

I could care less what everyone else says.
Hatz Wrote:I'm just having some fun.
Boyle will win indeed.
My prediction was directed at Bluegrass Buckeye. He'll know what I'm talking about.

to be honest, so am I. :biggrin:

It's all about that other mentality of: "In case you didn't hear . . ."

We're all good. :Thumbs:[/QUOTE]

I got ya!!!:Thumbs:
Boyle County will not see a faster, more athletic defense. It's pretty well documented that Christian Co has struggled on offense, but they have a game breaker back in Vashun Banks who is as good as any back in the state. He's rushed for over 1,500 yards every year since his sophmore year.

Christian's problem is they are beat up from the Oakland game, right now they have 5 starters that are questionable including their best receiver, Bubba Tandy. They will need to get well in a hurry to have a chance in this game.
hooaah Wrote:Boyle County will not see a faster, more athletic defense. It's pretty well documented that Christian Co has struggled on offense, but they have a game breaker back in Vashun Banks who is as good as any back in the state. He's rushed for over 1,500 yards every year since his sophmore year.

Christian's problem is they are beat up from the Oakland game, right now they have 5 starters that are questionable including their best receiver, Bubba Tandy. They will need to get well in a hurry to have a chance in this game.

I was told this morning that either Banks or Tandy is out 3 weeks and will not dress. He as not sure of which one it was but one of their offensive guns is out for the game. Not happy about that just sharing info.
i don't know about this game bole supposed to be unstoppable and christian county supposed to be good...so i guess boyle will win but i hope christian county proves me wrong..
Should be a fun game to watch,but im afraid im gonna miss it my son is in the king & queen contest at school thier fall festival is friday night.Ive told my wife i was going to the game twice,and she has reminded me both times that i was going to the festival instead.:Sad04::Sad04:
Jack Lambert Wrote:Should be a fun game to watch,but im afraid im gonna miss it my son is in the king & queen contest at school thier fall festival is friday night.Ive told my wife i was going to the game twice,and she has reminded me both times that i was going to the festival instead.:Sad04::Sad04:
man that sucks
Jack Lambert Wrote:I cannot out figure why everyone assumes C.C. will have more size,speed,and talent than Boyle,when they probably have not seen either team play.:dontthink:dontthink

well i have seen cc play twice this year,they are NOT BIG,but they do have speed, and i listen to all there games,they stayed in the back field all night against a much bigger oakland team,alot of the boyle fans will be surprised if they think there coming to hoptown, and going to roll over the colonels..there are a very diffrent team then at the begining of the year..
64black&gold Wrote:I was told this morning that either Banks or Tandy is out 3 weeks and will not dress. He as not sure of which one it was but one of their offensive guns is out for the game. Not happy about that just sharing info.

there qb can run and he dont care to hit you either and this is 1st year playing for cc was in tn last year and he is a jr
Jack Lambert Wrote:Should be a fun game to watch,but im afraid im gonna miss it my son is in the king & queen contest at school thier fall festival is friday night.Ive told my wife i was going to the game twice,and she has reminded me both times that i was going to the festival instead.:Sad04::Sad04:

I guess we know who wears the pants in that house.:eyeroll: I wear them in my house. She just tells me what pair and how to button them up.
And I was even in the Marine Corps.
Very little love for the Rebels coming from the Eastern Kentucky schools.
TrueRebel88 Wrote:I guess we know who wears the pants in that house.:eyeroll: I wear them in my house. She just tells me what pair and how to button them up.

Sometimes you got to go along with,to get along with them.:Thumbs:
French For President Wrote:Very little love for the Rebels coming from the Eastern Kentucky schools.

Some times I dont think those mountain people care much for us flat landers:biggrin::biggrin:
so I finally found Christian county on you tube, they do look good but Im still going for a Rebel Win, kinda goes with the saying If I cant be skinny, let all my friends be fat... so I at least feel skinny. Im not saying the other team CC was playing was bad, Im just saying If a halfway decent football team plays a bad one, the halfway decent one looks really good. They did look like some big guys but big doesnt always mean better......Ive seen really big guys who just suck! Rebels by 3 TDs! Any rebel game is a good game!:Cheerlead:Cheerlead:Cheerlead:Cheerlead
64black&gold Wrote:I was told this morning that either Banks or Tandy is out 3 weeks and will not dress. He as not sure of which one it was but one of their offensive guns is out for the game. Not happy about that just sharing info.

You feelin any better 64?
every body in Bell County needs to go watch this game because it could be the fall of the almighty rebels imo
BigBlueBobcatFan Wrote:every body in Bell County needs to go watch this game because it could be the fall of the almighty rebels imo

Bell Co fans wish.....CC wont beat Boyle and if they do it doesnt help you in the slightest, Alcoa took you guys out and your still talking like yall can take anybody:lmao:
BigBlueBobcatFan Wrote:every body in Bell County needs to go watch this game because it could be the fall of the almighty rebels imo

Yall better leave friday morning if you want to get there for kickoff.its a long ride from danville,and would be a really,really,long ride from logmountain.you guys could wear black&gold,and cheer for the rebels.:biggrin::biggrin: