Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Boyle County @ Christian County 10/30
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Really tough game for the Rebels here.

Thoughts and predictions?
Should be a tough game but the Rebels should pull through!!! Im pulling for you to represent the 4A class. Doesn't UK signee McDuffen play for Christian Co at Linebacker?
BellCoBobcats09 Wrote:Should be a tough game but the Rebels should pull through!!! Im pulling for you to represent the 4A class. Doesn't UK signee McDuffen play for Christian Co at Linebacker?

You would be correct.
Boyle wins i think dont know much about christian county..
Christian County is a top four 5A team. They are big, quick, and athletic as can be.
I really don't know if the Rebels can pull this one out. Christian County is just a little ahead of Boyle County in the talent department. The Rebels will also not be as motivated since the game doesn't mean anything and it is on the road.

I'm going with Christian County by 14.
Boyle better be ready to play because cc went down to muffesboro oakland,tn and they did get beat ,but it was 14-0,to big plays was the difference, and the anouncers said that the muffesboro team defense was the best they had seen in 5yrs, even better than highladns last year in the state finals,oakland won the 5a title in tn last and ranked number 6 this year,cc defense is very tough i listen to them evry friday night, i like cc to win in a close game
cuppett777 Wrote:Boyle better be ready to play because cc went down to muffesboro oakland,tn and they did get beat ,but it was 14-0,to big plays was the difference, and the anouncers said that the muffesboro team defense was the best they had seen in 5yrs, even better than highladns last year in the state finals,oakland won the 5a title in tn last and ranked number 6 this year,cc defense is very tough i listen to them evry friday night, i like cc to win in a close game

That is impressive. I saw where Oakland is in the top 10 statewide in TN on MaxPreps.

A long trip couple with a very good Colonel team could equal "upset special" in this. I think Boyle will be ready to play but Christian County is starting to fire on all their cylinders. Should be a dandy.
I don't know much about Christian County. In just looking at their game stats they have given up lots of points to some good teams and have had major trouble stopping the running game when facing a good back. That doesn't bode well for them as Boyle County will certainly be the best team they have faced this season and Rees MacShara will be the best back. On the flip side, Boyle will have a long bus ride and may tend to be a little too loose after wrapping up district play and looking forward to getting back home for the playoffs. Boyle fumbles a little too much for my liking too. I say Boyle is a heavy favorite in this game but I'll do a little more homework before posting my prediction. :thanks:
BluegrassBuckeye Wrote:I don't know much about Christian County. In just looking at their game stats they have given up lots of points to some good teams and have had major trouble stopping the running game when facing a good back. That doesn't bode well for them as Boyle County will certainly be the best team they have faced this season and Rees MacShara will be the best back. On the flip side, Boyle will have a long bus ride and may tend to be a little too loose after wrapping up district play and looking forward to getting back home for the playoffs. Boyle fumbles a little too much for my liking too. I say Boyle is a heavy favorite in this game but I'll do a little more homework before posting my prediction. :thanks:

dont know where your getting your information,but they gave up one big run that was 65yards on the ground, and a 50 yard pass play,oakland had one kid that was averging close to 200 yrds a game,and they was much bigger than cc,not sure where there ranked in the country but there ahead of boyle county,they was in the back field all night,they stopped oakland 4 and inches inside the 20 on i believe the 2nd drive ,where oakland got a short field because of a snap over the head of the punter,i have watched them 2 games this year,and listend to them the rest of the time,they are day light and dark from the begining of the season,first of the year i thought there know where near,top 50 team in ky much less numb 4 overall as some had them in preseason,now i say they may make it to bg,i think they beat bg this time has bg beat them 1st of the year, there playing that good right now...
cuppett777 Wrote:dont know where your getting your information,but they gave up one big run that was 65yards on the ground, and a 50 yard pass play,oakland had one kid that was averging close to 200 yrds a game,and they was much bigger than cc,not sure where there ranked in the country but there ahead of boyle county,they was in the back field all night,they stopped oakland 4 and inches inside the 20 on i believe the 2nd drive ,where oakland got a short field because of a snap over the head of the punter,i have watched them 2 games this year,and listend to them the rest of the time,they are day light and dark from the begining of the season,first of the year i thought there know where near,top 50 team in ky much less numb 4 overall as some had them in preseason,now i say they may make it to bg,i think they beat bg this time has bg beat them 1st of the year, there playing that good right now...

Wow, that was a tough read considering the lack of punctuation! My head hurts lol!!
I didn't mean to upset you. I was just looking over their game stats and going by the numbers. I have to go to a wedding here shortly so I don't have time to break it down right now. I will before game day though. Sounds like you really know a lot about Boyle County and did your homework on them. I'm sure that the Tennessee team is better than any team in Kentucky.
BluegrassBuckeye Wrote:I don't know much about Christian County. In just looking at their game stats they have given up lots of points to some good teams and have had major trouble stopping the running game when facing a good back. That doesn't bode well for them as Boyle County will certainly be the best team they have faced this season and Rees MacShara will be the best back. On the flip side, Boyle will have a long bus ride and may tend to be a little too loose after wrapping up district play and looking forward to getting back home for the playoffs. Boyle fumbles a little too much for my liking too. I say Boyle is a heavy favorite in this game but I'll do a little more homework before posting my prediction. :thanks:

I think the Oakland team might be better than the Rebels. They are currently ranked #6 in TN overall and that's about 2 notches below Alcoa. I think Boyle can definitely do some things to beat the Colonels but like you, I'd like to see more before saying.
Boyle by four touchdowns.
After looking at the stats,there weakness on defense appears to be against the run.on offense there strength appears to be the run.which should give Boyle the advantage on both sides of the ball.they will definately not run the ball on Boyles defense.since they only averege 61.5 yds passing per game i dont look for them to score over 7 pts.ill take Boyle 35 to 7.
His game will be tight. Boyle 28- CC 21.
I think the rebels will be fortunate to get a win after the long ride.
64black&gold Wrote:His game will be tight. Boyle 28- CC 21.

Hate to disagree with ya,but No way CC will score 21 on Boyles defense.there strength on offense is the run,they rarely pass the ball.Boyle has one of the best defenses in the state against the run.
Cc 22 bc 20
Could one of the moderators add a pole?thanks.
Jack Lambert Wrote:Could one of the moderators add a pole?thanks.

My bad i should have looked at the top of the page,duh.thats the thread rating.please add a pole.
IM ALL CONFUSED THIS MORNING.:ChairHit:
Im taaking boyle 28-21 also christian county willl score 21 because they will execute great in this game and it being home....but boyle pulls in out
Boyle 32-10
I think ill change my prediction,im thinking more like Boyle 35,CC 0.
boyle will not shut out CC
i will take Christian County Mcshahra meet Mcduffen battle of the MC's ha ha i made a funny
where did everybody go
A lot of people don't know much about Christian County. All you need to know is in outdoorsman's post. They are big, fast, and super athletic. This means they are probably bigger, faster, and more athletic than your team is.
Rebs by 3 TD!
I wonder how Boyle got to be #1 in 4a,buy being small,and slow with no atheletic ability.outside of highlands 5a is no better than 4a.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6