Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
3A State Championship Boyle 40 Corbin 21
Predator/Prey Wrote:You just said in the first part Corbin’s claimed titles then went on to say no one from Corbin claimed them. Which is it?
Claimed titles as in State Championship titles Corbin has 5, 3 where sanctioned by the KHSAA 1976, 1980, and 1982. Prior to 1959 state titles were voted on and awarded by the press which Corbin received in I believe 1939 and 1955 hence the so called mythical titles.

The titles I was referring to Corbin not claiming was your cheesy King of the mountain and beast from the east, sorry after proofreading I can see how I should have elaborated a little further.
Corbin has 3 titles according to the KHSAA game program. So that's how many you have.

I know all about their middle school greatness but I never knew of these early high school titles until I stepped foot on this website. I'm sure any time now we're going to get informed of how many pee wee state titles they have as well. Probably got banners hanging at the Rec Dept.

😜
Been thinking about the game. I grew up in a noninstrumental church of Christ. One of the songs I learned comes to mind. Jesus loves the little ones like me me me. That being said he loves all. I can only speak for me bit I LOVE our bugs! I have a little and he doesn't accomplish what needs to be done without the bigs! Skill players and QBs are only as good as their bigs allow them to be. HUGE about out to the bigs that battle every game and seek no glory but do their role and job.
footballfever Wrote:http://city-high-flash1955-56.tripod.com/id32.html

Interesting article.

This website is awesome for past history. In this link it shows Corbin in 1955 but not any other year.

http://www.kyhssports.freewebspace.com/f...mpions.doc
Does it bother y’all that bad? I mean really. Something that has zero to do with you or your team. Lord I just try to get on here and read and talk football, and because Boyle County won one year every fan they have feels the need to get on here and talk crap. At least with Belfry most of them will discuss football. Too many grown men from Boyle acting like little boys over the internet. These kids get on here and read this stuff and see y’all make a fool out of yourself. Take it to topix if you wanna troll all day. I’m just trying to talk football. If I wanted to see trolls all day I’d get on Facebook or something that’s full of predominantly high schoolers.
CoachNM0523 Wrote:Does it bother y’all that bad? I mean really. Something that has zero to do with you or your team. Lord I just try to get on here and read and talk football, and because Boyle County won one year every fan they have feels the need to get on here and talk crap. At least with Belfry most of them will discuss football. Too many grown men from Boyle acting like little boys over the internet. These kids get on here and read this stuff and see y’all make a fool out of yourself. Take it to topix if you wanna troll all day. I’m just trying to talk football. If I wanted to see trolls all day I’d get on Facebook or something that’s full of predominantly high schoolers.

Dude I don't know you.

I'd love to only talk football. But the problem with that is that their are trolls on here that prevent it. I have discussed football with you anytime you've posted football items. I'm good with that from you and will respect you with that.

On another note. The reason for me going back and forth with Corbin fans is because all of the relentless ignorance posted by several of their posters leading up to (and after) both the middle school and high school games. I was shocked at their ridiculous posts and complete disregard for facts. So I decided to be their Huckleberry. If you choose not to participate that's cool with me. But as long as these guys wanna sling mud I'm good with that too. It's entertaining. Lol

So

You can either ignore the posts between the team with three titles and the team with eight. And I'll respond to you in a separate and honest tone.

Or

Stay out of this thread if it bothers you.

But to answer the question, no, it doesn't bother me. It does however bother them and that's the goal. Personally I couldn't care less how many they claim.

I'm just sayin.
Oh and ANYTIME any of you Corbin fans want to squash this bickering and start over, I'm in.

Here I am reaching across the aisle.
I believe this thread has reached its' potential.