Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Class AA Semi-Finals: Christian Academy vs. Mayfield 11-24
Here we are just 12 hours away from kickoff and I don't feel nearly as nervous as I did last year at this time. Of course, we haven't had a player suspended and one academically ineligible either. We do have one RB and one WR out, due to injuries. But, we are very, very deep in those areas. If you live in Graves, Marshall, McCracken, Calloway, Caldwell, Crittendon or other nearby counties, come on out and cheer for your Mayfield Cardinals to take care of business as usual. I can almost guarantee that there will be some PT and Graves Co fans there.
It's Game Day!
Pre-game
Kracken Wrote:https://www.facebook.com/kayla.jonessims...7717116999

I'm also a Jones and keep up with The Joneses :truestory:
I'm so excited I'm already ready to go....its only 11am an im thinking bout heading To the stadium to get my seat.. go big red.. 31-20 mayfield.. our boys have not lost wearing our black jerseys in the play offs... So its time to welcome Cal to the real Black friday.. ! It's just awsome hearing all the chatter about this game even when ur 45 miles from home.. look for a packed out house tonight.. better be there early .. not sure how well Cal travels but assuming y'all bring a crowd,which I hope y'all do, on the home side of the stadium opposite the side of the score board will be visiting seating as well ... safe travels...
was told it might be safer on home side rather then walk thru the gauntlet in the drunk zone to the visitors side
Time to get loud and proud Mayfield like i have seen on other post we have become complacent in the cheering section gonna have to help those boys tonight LETS GO CARDS!!!!!!!!!!
here is my two pennies: Mayfield 24 CAL 14
Are we talking about practice come all man practice and important game like this and all we can talk about his practice ...lol
I’m excited to watch this game. My prediction is the same 20-17 Mayfield. Just don’t see Mayfield scoring a lot, but see them stopping CAL. Wright is a must to stop, and if they can they can make CAL one dimensional.

CAL fans will be upset with me but I see Mayfield winning.

Mayfield 20
CAL 17
I'm off work, I'm refreshed. I feel good, it's redemption time baby!!!! I'm gonna paint a 55 on my chest. I'm not putting anything else on. I'm gonna stand on the CAL side and distract them.
Great night for some football! Cardinals keep rolling. Mayfield 35 CAL 24 in a dog fight!
Ha ha. I’m almost in mayfield. Left Owensboro a little late. Will make kickoff though. Good Luck Mayfield. Need Region 1 in the finals.