Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Perry Central
37.50%
Whitley County
62.50%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Whitley @ Perry 10/6
Westside Wrote:Letcher Central does at 0-7. They have played a decent schedule though. Their opponents have a combined record of 32-10. So, they are far from the worst team in 5A.

I meant what team opponent has worst record combined
Granny Bear Wrote:Sure hope the players aren't as cocky as you guys are!!

Granny Bear, you can't fault Perry Central fans for being so cocky. This is probably the best start, record wise, that they have had in their history. I think that is great.
I don't think any of the Perry fans has been cocky. The talking has been from opposing teams.
Westside Wrote:Granny Bear, you can't fault Perry Central fans for being so cocky. This is probably the best start, record wise, that they have had in their history. I think that is great.

Started 6-0 in 2010. You'd think with all the research you've done into our schedules you might know that, but I shouldn't assume too much with you.
geauxtigers75 Wrote:Started 6-0 in 2010. You'd think with all the research you've done into our schedules you might know that, but I shouldn't assume too much with you.

The lower expectations you have of me the better. Confusednicker:
Westside Wrote:Granny Bear, you can't fault Perry Central fans for being so cocky. This is probably the best start, record wise, that they have had in their history. I think that is great.

chalktalk Wrote:I don't think any of the Perry fans has been cocky. The talking has been from opposing teams.

geauxtigers75 Wrote:Started 6-0 in 2010. You'd think with all the research you've done into our schedules you might know that, but I shouldn't assume too much with you.

Hey, I was talking to pjdoug and Gut!!! The "cocky" fans of WHITLEY COUNTY!! Confusednicker:

Don't be too hard on Westside, geauxtigers. He does the best he can with what he's got!!!
Granny Bear Wrote:Hey, I was talking to pjdoug and Gut!!! The "cocky" fans of WHITLEY COUNTY!! Confusednicker:

Don't be too hard on Westside, geauxtigers. He does the best he can with what he's got!!!

Thank you, Granny Bear. That is what my Mom and Dad always told everybody.

Confusednicker:
Lord helped me I should've posts my prediction earlier. I hope this help everybody :howdy::howdy::howdy:

Whitley County 49
Perry County Central 20 with :ref2::ref2:
[YOUTUBE="Ambulances Going To The Perry Central- Whitley Co. Game"]iXvHijzJodg[/YOUTUBE]
For the record I'm hoping for an injury free game for both teams.
^^Exactly.

All trolling aside, there have been way too many injuries this season!!

Good luck to both teams for an injury free contest.
Westside Wrote:Letcher Central does at 0-7. They have played a decent schedule though. Their opponents have a combined record of 32-10. So, they are far from the worst team in 5A.

They played perry pretty tough Confusednicker:
One more day with the undefeated tag.
Better slop it up while ya can.

I'm sure zaga is posting these in the locker room Confusednicker:
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:They played perry pretty tough Confusednicker:

It was 44-6 at one point in fourth quarter
3wishes Wrote:It was 44-6 at one point in fourth quarter

I know. Whitley could break some records against Letcher after seeing what Perry has done.
Whitley in a barn burner. By two tds
I don't care if Whitley loses.
So long as they out up a running clock at some point Confusednicker:
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:I know. Whitley could break some records against Letcher after seeing what Perry has done.

Since it's the night before my commodores play your mighty Whitley co team gut I want to give you a little piece of my mind. First off , you are the most dispicable poster I've ever witnessed. Or rather , scum
Of the earth to me. Pcc may lose by 50 to Whitley but that's ok. What you know idiot about football in Perry co is zero. Let me fill
You in idiot. We have 8 starters , the best 8 players at Hazard high school, not playing at Pcc, who should be playing at pcc. If they were here idiot we would be the third or fourth best team in 5a. Yes that's a fact idiot. Understand! I'm sick of your ignorance! I won't name kids but we trained them all and I'm middle school we beat hazard like 52-7 and it could have been a lot worse. We beat them repeatedly to death. Those kids split up and some went to Hazard. We would be dominating if they stayed together idiot. Okay! So what you know is nothing and good luck on your running clock trash. Better hope u win because if not you are the only loser!
Everyone have fun tomorrow, and listen along on the radio on 101.1 or stream it at http://player.liquidcompass.net/WSGSFM
Thank you Zaga! Man he's under my skin. Lol
Gummie Bear Wrote:I'll give it to the ole Whitley fans, they really know how to roll. Every team they pullnsame strings.
Beat their opponent down before the game with whatever useless stats they can find and then if they get beat it's never that they really got beat it's that they've had an off night or outcoached. Same excuse everytime.
Here is perfect example of piling on a team who is playing up a class who has really never had much success and is having one of best years in history for them. Perry has won 5 games in three years and you all rag on them.
Pathetic
They do what they are supposed to and that is win, regardless and it's not like they are squeaking by everyone they are setting huge numbers it appears by the weekly leader boards.
Maybe you all think it adds to the board to be sarcastic or demeaning but it greatly waters it down.
Did typing all these useless paragraphs of BS make you feel smart? :biggrin:
chalktalk Wrote:I don't think any of the Perry fans has been cocky. The talking has been from opposing teams.

:dudecomeon:
Granny Bear Wrote:Hey, I was talking to pjdoug and Gut!!! The "cocky" fans of WHITLEY COUNTY!! Confusednicker:

I'm a humble soul. I can't believe you'd call me cocky Confusednicker:
64SUR Wrote:Lord helped me I should've posts my prediction earlier. I hope this help everybody :howdy::howdy::howdy:

Whitley County 49
Perry County Central 20 with :ref2::ref2:

Thanks for letting the Perry County fans know what they are in for .
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:One more day with the undefeated tag.
Better slop it up while ya can.

I'm sure zaga is posting these in the locker room Confusednicker:

:hilarious:
Paparazzi Wrote:Since it's the night before my commodores play your mighty Whitley co team gut I want to give you a little piece of my mind. First off , you are the most dispicable poster I've ever witnessed. Or rather , scum
Of the earth to me. Pcc may lose by 50 to Whitley but that's ok. What you know idiot about football in Perry co is zero. Let me fill
You in idiot. We have 8 starters , the best 8 players at Hazard high school, not playing at Pcc, who should be playing at pcc. If they were here idiot we would be the third or fourth best team in 5a. Yes that's a fact idiot. Understand! I'm sick of your ignorance! I won't name kids but we trained them all and I'm middle school we beat hazard like 52-7 and it could have been a lot worse. We beat them repeatedly to death. Those kids split up and some went to Hazard. We would be dominating if they stayed together idiot. Okay! So what you know is nothing and good luck on your running clock trash. Better hope u win because if not you are the only loser!
imagine if Whitley had all the players they have lost from middle school. if a frog had wings it wouldn't bump it's arse :biglmao:
zaga_fan Wrote:Everyone have fun tomorrow, and listen along on the radio on 101.1 or stream it at http://player.liquidcompass.net/WSGSFM

Thanks for posting this. I appreciate it .
Paparazzi Wrote:Thank you Zaga! Man he's under my skin. Lol
He done what he aimed to do . lol
Paparazzi Wrote:Since it's the night before my commodores play your mighty Whitley co team gut I want to give you a little piece of my mind. First off , you are the most dispicable poster I've ever witnessed. Or rather , scum

It seems youre taking your frustration with hazard out on me. I suggest light counseling/No meds to start and see if that helps. If not, I'd seek government assistance for your health care needs. Maybe a mediation session with the hazard administration to right some wrongs?
zaga_fan Wrote:Everyone have fun tomorrow, and listen along on the radio on 101.1 or stream it at http://player.liquidcompass.net/WSGSFM

I'll have to be streaming this sadly.
Whitleys radio has become to cheap to stream online :Sad04: