Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Perry Central
37.50%
Whitley County
62.50%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Whitley @ Perry 10/6
Thoughts?
Running clock alert.
Emergency room afternoon. TongueoliceLig

Whitley 58
Perry 13
Whitley County 28-14
It will be a good game. Perry OLine is pretty good. Whitley will be a challange. Ive heard for weeks now running clock. Perry 28 Whitley 26.
Whitley big, lots to be proud of in perry land they have been having good season just think Whitley is lots better. Whitley has a better line and defense at this point think Whitley is just experienced and perry still young.
Whitley takes the win giving Perry its first loss on the season.
Step up in competition for Dores. Colonels by 14
Whitley has struggled to stop the run this year.(Rockcastle and North) I think that will be the key for the Colonels. Road trip and 14 th Region officials. Tough task!
Competition this week for the Dores... love to see them win but.... Whitley by atleast 2 TD.
This cause for some brain storming thinking Perry County Central 6-0 :pondering:
^^Don't hurt yourself!!
Confusednicker:
Whitley names the score in this one
thoughts and predictions on this matchup
Perry County 42-21
Colonels by 14
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Whitley County need to go back to 60% passing and 40% running the ball.....and play some defense like y'all did against Corbin :popcorn:.....just a little curious is everybody healthy for Whitley for I make my predictions :popcorn:
Mode Alert TongueoliceLigTongueoliceLig need to combine the two threads Whitley vs Perry :HitWall::HitWall::HitWall:
64SUR Wrote:Whitley County need to go back to 60% passing and 40% running the ball.....and play some defense like y'all did against Corbin :popcorn:.....just a little curious is everybody healthy for Whitley for I make my predictions :popcorn:

no.they have a few injured players.
Perry 29 - Whitley 15
Perry gets the win 21-12. North Laurel isnt that good and they beat Whitley pretty easily. Perry may win the district this year.
Perry balloon is about to burst.
This is the part of the season where we've seen Perry Central crumble in the past...
But this is probably the hardest working Perry team I've ever seen.

Whitley's loss last week should be a wakeup call to them - because NL hadn't beaten anyone noteworthy until Friday. Maybe their players take it more seriously that their fans Smile
zaga_fan Wrote:This is the part of the season where we've seen Perry Central crumble in the past...
But this is probably the hardest working Perry team I've ever seen.

Whitley's loss last week should be a wakeup call to them - because NL hadn't beaten anyone noteworthy until Friday. Maybe their players take it more seriously that their fans Smile

Colonels will destroy Commodores.
somebody give me a Whitley County injury report so I'll know how much they'll win by Smile
🎈📌
E's Army Wrote:🎈📌

Confusednicker:
The_Rock Wrote:Perry gets the win 21-12. North Laurel isnt that good and they beat Whitley pretty easily. Perry may win the district this year.

North Laurel is pretty good too! They had some kids out a game or two that threw them off in my opinion. They are back now and they proved what they are capable of at WC last week with all their regulars back in position. I can see Perry not winning another game this season but that may just be me. Confusedhh:
Perry could also run the table Tightend, this isnt exactly the toughest district in the state. None of the teams left that they play have been dominating anyone.
If Whitley loses is Chappell on the hot seat?
Perry Central has played no one close to Whitley County. This game could get ugly in a hurry. Being 6-0 is good and should keep this game close. Good luck to both teams and stay healthy. Whitley 35-21