Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pikeville 42 Paintsville 23
Just a thought but...our QB didn't play in first game..think it might have been different then?
jmhsrv1970 Wrote:Just a thought but...our QB didn't play in first game..think it might have been different then?

Doesn't the stats show that he did play?
MtnHSFootballFan Wrote:Doesn't the stats show that he did play?

He didn't play the first game, but more importantly all this speculation isn't passing Hoot's petty and class filters.Confusednicker:
Blue_Bird96 Wrote:The thing is Pikeville won and advances to the state championship. It really should be left at that and congratulate the Panthers for winning against A Paintsville team that played with 100% heart and just came up short! That shoulda been the end of it. Unfortunately as you read these comments quite a few Fans are just trying to head off that "what if" by saying Kash wouldn't have made "that much of a difference" or "enough of a difference that Pikeville still woulda won" to be real you know better! Actually yea! It's a tad petty! Take a 100% healthy Paintsville team and an hour before the game Pikeville finds out Pugh isn't playing! Believe what you want I know that outcome and you do too! Fact is the "what woulda truly been the outcome had Paintsville had all their troops" will always be wondered! However, to me it doesn't matter! They didn't! Pikeville won! Just don't down play the dominant presence he has on the game! Now go get em Panthers! Your representing all of us in the eastern part of the state now!!

So you can speculate all you want and state your opinion and it's okay, but if we state our (different) opinion it is petty? Confusednicker: Please! Let it go and we will let it go. Just FYI, watched the replay on EKB TV today and one of the Pikeville announcers said he had picked Pikeville to win by a score of 42-21. And that was before we all knew Kash was out. So PLEASE, Pikeville fans thinking we would win with Kash playing isn't petty! Especially seeing how we came out and just totally dominated the game on offense and defense.:HitWall:
A Pikeville announcer said that? Well had I known that! I retract my statement! Even with Kash the "Dominance" of the panthers was just too much!! Lol. Not possible for it to have went the other way! Shoulda left it alone to start with! Everyone was trying NOT to mention the "what if" but appears Pikeville will always have it attached to that game! Jets wisdom of football is still impressive! One of those fortune tellers that can tell you the outcome of a game with or without key players! Truly a gift! If you don't believe me how smart he is, just ask him!! He'll tell ya! Anyway! Again good luck Panthers!
I didn't even need little dancing smiley faces to make my comment!
Slow down bro..game is over and everyone is entitled too their opinions...our QB plays first game maybe we win..Kash plays 2nd game maybe Paintsville wins...doesn't make a difference ..you believe what you want and JP believes what he wants
blue_bird96 Wrote:a pikeville announcer said that? Well had i known that! I retract my statement! Even with kash the "dominance" of the panthers was just too much!! Lol. Not possible for it to have went the other way! Shoulda left it alone to start with! Everyone was trying not to mention the "what if" but appears pikeville will always have it attached to that game! Jets wisdom of football is still impressive! One of those fortune tellers that can tell you the outcome of a game with or without key players! Truly a gift! If you don't believe me how smart he is, just ask him!! He'll tell ya! Anyway! Again good luck panthers!

salty. Fact.
Pikeville had a great game plan once they saw Kash not available. They gave the ball to their horse in Pugh and ran it right where Kash would have been if healthy.

I had picked Pikeville to win this game without knowing Kash was not playing. Once I heard he was not playing, I knew it was over for Paintsville's hopes. Congrats to the Tigers on an incredible season and to Coach Chirico(spell check), you gained a lot of respect from this ole feller here.
jmhsrv1970 Wrote:Slow down bro..game is over and everyone is entitled too their opinions...our QB plays first game maybe we win..Kash plays 2nd game maybe Paintsville wins...doesn't make a difference ..you believe what you want and JP believes what he wants

Why didn't your QB play in the first game?
Did not start until Sheldon Clark game.....
jmhsrv1970 Wrote:Did not start until Sheldon Clark game.....

He didn't play at all in the 1st Paintsville game?
MtnHSFootballFan Wrote:He didn't play at all in the 1st Paintsville game?

Not. at. all.
Blue_Bird96 Wrote:A Pikeville announcer said that? Well had I known that! I retract my statement! Even with Kash the "Dominance" of the panthers was just too much!! Lol. Not possible for it to have went the other way! Shoulda left it alone to start with! Everyone was trying NOT to mention the "what if" but appears Pikeville will always have it attached to that game! Jets wisdom of football is still impressive! One of those fortune tellers that can tell you the outcome of a game with or without key players! Truly a gift! If you don't believe me how smart he is, just ask him!! He'll tell ya! Anyway! Again good luck Panthers!

You still don't get what I'm saying. Like another poster said, we have our opinions and you have yours. Opinions differ. It's really just as simple as that. Nothing personal at all.
jmhsrv1970 Wrote:slow down bro..game is over and everyone is entitled too their opinions...our qb plays first game maybe we win..kash plays 2nd game maybe paintsville wins...doesn't make a difference ..you believe what you want and jp believes what he wants

Exactly.
jetpilot Wrote:Not. at. all.

Who was wearing his jersey and playing defense?
MtnHSFootballFan Wrote:Who was wearing his jersey and playing defense?

I think you know we are talking about him at QB and how he is a game changer. I'm starting to think you guys just want to argue.
Jet, you can't reason with a couple of these people on here!!! I still can't believe what I'm hearing from there own fans about kash!!! True or not !!! Kash gave everything for that program and he still needs to go to school until spring !! No need to slander the kids name for something they (think) happened!!! I myself watched the doc, checking his mobility before the game . it was (recommend) by one of the top surgeons in eastern ky, for the kid not to play!! Losing kash , did make a deference ! But just how much of one , No one will never know!! And gaining wyhatt as a qb! well, we all know how that has changed the panthers offense. No disrespect to Cody ! Just two deferent style players at the qb spot!!
Kash Daniels is graduating in December and will be on campus at UK in January. The rest is smoke and mirrors.
Wishing a quick recovery for Kash, and the best of luck for the future.:Thumbs:
Big Five-0- Wrote:Wishing a quick recovery for Kash, and the best of luck for the future.:Thumbs:

Same here. If people are giving him a hard time then that's just a shame and very sad. He helped bring Paintsville back from the dead to right at the top of the heap. Looking forward to seeing him suit up for UK, he can help them from Day 1.
Was Kash released to play before he came to the field Friday night? Can't believe any Dr. would make that call at any game.
It doesn't matter if Kash was released or not. It is water under the bridge. Pikeville won and it's time to support them in Bowling Green to bring the title back to the mountains!!
jetpilot Wrote:I think you know we are talking about him at QB and how he is a game changer. I'm starting to think you guys just want to argue.

It would have been pretty easy to just state that at the start or anytime.

Disclaimer: I don't represent Paintsville or anyone from Paintsville. I'm just an observer and I rooted for Paintsville this year, for I'm sure, the first time in any sport in my life. Because of the respect I've gained for the coaching staff, I'll probably root for them in the future. I think this is also the first time I agreed with one of HootGibson's posts. It may never happen again. Have a nice day, gents and any ladies present.
MtnHSFootballFan Wrote:It would have been pretty easy to just state that at the start or anytime.

Disclaimer: I don't represent Paintsville or anyone from Paintsville. I'm just an observer and I rooted for Paintsville this year, for I'm sure, the first time in any sport in my life. Because of the respect I've gained for the coaching staff, I'll probably root for them in the future. I think this is also the first time I agreed with one of HootGibson's posts. It may never happen again. Have a nice day, gents and any ladies present.

Yes It woulda been easier but sounds better if your led to believe he had NO part of the first game!
BigMelon63 Wrote:It doesn't matter if Kash was released or not. It is water under the bridge. Pikeville won and it's time to support them in Bowling Green to bring the title back to the mountains!!
Classy statement, humongous melons. Good to meet ya at the game, good luck to the Tiger program. :biggrin:
Kash would have made a difference but I still think Pikeville would have won. Good luck to Pikeville in Championship. I'm always going to pull for our East Ky teams to bring home the trophies.
Congrats to the Pikeville Panthers on their win. The Panthers were ready for this game. Being off school all week for Thanksgiving, watching film, lifting and practicing everyday, they were focused and prepared. I will say this about the game. Without Kash playing, Pikeville stayed in base defense majority of the night and did not show much of arsenal on offence. Just had to feed Pugh and AJ the ball.

I do want to give out a big shout out to Paintsville on their great season. Undefeated regular season is something for record books.
Blue_Bird96 Wrote:Yes It woulda been easier but sounds better if your led to believe he had NO part of the first game!

Painsville hadn't seen Pikeville's QB playing QB. Is that better?:eyeroll:

Stats from first Pikeville/Paintsville game:
Charles, Cody
1 2 0
Dials, Cody
8 31 0
Jarrell, Chatlin
2 21 0
Pugh, Daric
35 169 3
Rhodes, Evan
3 1 0
Slone, Clay
1 7 0
Vanderbeck, Anthony
3 13 0
Passing
JerseyPlayerPass
Attempts
Pass
Completions
InterceptionsNet
Yards
Passing
Touchdowns
Pass
Completions
Dials, Cody
7 4 0 21 0
Receiving
JerseyPlayerPass
Receptions
Yards
Gainned
Receiving
Touchdowns
Pass
Receptions
Jarrell, Chatlin
1 5 0
Slone, Clay
2 12 0
Vanderbeck, Anthony
1 4 0
Scoring
JerseyPlayerTouchdowns
Scored
Rushing
Touchdowns
Scored
Receiving
Touchdowns
Scored
Other
Field
Goals
Scored
Extra
2-Point
Conversions
Scored
Total
Heffington, Denton
0 0 0 0 2 0 2
Pugh, Daric
3 0 0 0 0 1 20
Tackle
JerseyPlayerSolo
Tackles
Assisted
Tackles
Total
Tackles
Battaile, Wyatt
1 0 1
Charles, Blake
7 12 19
Charles, Cody
1 10 11
Coleman, Logan
3 7 10
Edmonds, Gunner
0 2 2
Jarrell, Chatlin
1 1 2
McDonald, Michael
1 4 5
Meade, Dalton
2 3 5
Roop, Tanner
1 0 1
Salyer, Austin
1 4 5
Slone, Clay
0 4 4
Might be time to let this thread die. There's another game to play.