Poll: Who wins it?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Paintsville
75.00%
Shelby Valley
25.00%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paintsville Vs. Shelby Valley
A couple transferred from Prestonsburg too. Do they count?
TigerBlues Wrote:Yeah they transferred. I don't get the rest of the bash though, nobody else on the team transferred from the middle school

Who is bashing? I stated something and you got offensive when it didn't fit your narrative. So who is felling guilty?
BigMelon63 Wrote:A couple transferred from Prestonsburg too. Do they count?

Only from the paintsville chest thumpers
LCC Wrote:Who is bashing? I stated something and you got offensive when it didn't fit your narrative. So who is telling guilty?

Son you are mistaken badly, I'm sorry those kids transferred but it wasn't something perpetrated by me or giant melons. Now Jetpilot, that's another story :ChairHit:
If you want to get technical they didn't transfer from JCMS. They graduated from the eight grade and enrolled at PHS as freshmen. You are the one that has tried to get under our skin by coming onto a Paintsville/Shelby Valley game thread and posted what you did. There is also a Paintsville sophomore that transferred because of playing time to JCHS. No big deal to me. Whatever the kid wants to do to make themselves happy is the important thing.
TigerBlues Wrote:Son you are mistaken badly, I'm sorry those kids transferred but it wasn't something perpetrated by me or giant melons. Now Jetpilot, that's another story :ChairHit:

Not your son and I have desire to be. Don't be sorry about kids transferring but don't say look what we have done when relying on talent from a couple of other schools. A few years back paintsville was bad because they played with what they had. Now they get other kids form other schools districts and they set back and brag they have came a long way.
BigMelon63 Wrote:If you want to get technical they didn't transfer from JCMS. They graduated from the eight grade and enrolled at PHS as freshmen. You are the one that has tried to get under our skin by coming onto a Paintsville/Shelby Valley game thread and posted what you did. There is also a Paintsville sophomore that transferred because of playing time to JCHS. No big deal to me. Whatever the kid wants to do to make themselves happy is the important thing.

Lol. Keep proving my point
LCC Wrote:Not your son and I have desire to be. Don't be sorry about kids transferring but don't say look what we have done when relying on talent from a couple of other schools. A few years back paintsville was bad because they played with what they had. Now they get other kids form other schools districts and they set back and brag they have came a long way.

PM JetPilot he started all this :flame:
1,000 apologizes to the Shelby Valley fans for this kid throwing the thread off
TigerBlues Wrote:1,000 apologizes to the Shelby Valley fans for this kid throwing the thread off

Lol. Your name should be tiger blue, gold, black, and red for the might paintsville Tigers.
TigerBlues Wrote:PM JetPilot he started all this :flame:

Hide behind someone else?
TigerBlues Wrote:1,000 apologizes to the Shelby Valley fans for this kid throwing the thread off

My question to you. Has paintsville gotten better for kids coming to play for them outside of their district?
I think we all have become better. But if you think you own these kids just because they started in whatever district. We all are better when we work in cooperation to help everybody. Players have come back and forth to both our fine schools since all the schools opened. I'm proud of our Tigers and our Golden Eagles! No matter what elementary or middle school the players went to.
LCC joined BGR 16 days ago. New troll imo.
Let's get back to the game at hand shall we?
LCC Wrote:My question to you. Has paintsville gotten better for kids coming to play for them outside of their district?
My reply to this would be has the kids gotten better by coming to Paintsville than the district they left?
Shelby valley -24
paintsville -49
LCC Wrote:True blue tigers with golden eagle ties or should I say win by getting players from another schools district.
Answer this question and I will Leave it. Has any player for paintsville this year ever play for a school across the river?

If by "across the river" you're referring to Johnson Central, none of the players to my knowledge have ever played for JCHS.
Keep overlooking Valley. We love it!
Posters on BGR may overlook but the Tiger players are not I assure you.
64SUR Wrote:Both of these teams could be in bowling green for sure. With that said I'm going with. :poker face:

Paintsville 42
Shelby valley 41

for sure? :dontthink
LCC Wrote:Valley by 1 td over the golden eagles of paintsville

golden eaglesConfusednicker:
LCC i guess you owe the citizens of Martin county a thank you note too
jetpilot Wrote:Yes! And BigMelon63 will be there as well!:Cheerlead

Lol ! Quadruple melons....way up firm and high:biggrin:
97baseball Wrote:Keep overlooking Valley. We love it!

Shelby Valley is clearly the better team Confusednicker:
This thread is suppose to be about Paintsville vs. Shelby Valley. You all are jacking around about Paintsville and JC and what school gets transfers and who don't. I'm pretty sure they are a thread with the two schools. Someone must like trolling Paintsvilles threads because they're jealous that their team isn't as successful.
Based on what pjdoug?
LCC Wrote:My question to you. Has paintsville gotten better for kids coming to play for them outside of their district?

Hey DUMBASS !!!!!!!!

One name for you!

BRYCE WORKMAN

:haters:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
OffTheHook Wrote:Hey DUMBASS !!!!!!!!

One name for you!

BRYCE WORKMAN

:haters:

Wow ! Welcome back OTH ! :rockon:
Always been here.
Just couldn't hold my tongue on this one...lol.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis