Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Paintsville Vs. Shelby Valley
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Thoughts & predictions gentlemen :football:
SV on this one.
taking Paintsville if all this talk about not playing their starters not playing isn't true of course
Tigers
Tiggers by 7. Should be a great game. SV's running game will challenge Kash and company.
Should be a battle, Valley comes up on top in this one ..

Shelby Valley 41

Paintsville 35
Paintsville by atleast 4 TD's
Paintsville- 49
Valley- 21
Both of these teams could be in bowling green for sure. With that said I'm going with. :poker face:

Paintsville 42
Shelby valley 41
Sv 35
Paintsville 14
Hawk101 Wrote:Sv 35
Paintsville 14

Thats a joke
Paintsville 14

I agree with Hawk if Paintsville starts their JV for the game
TigerBlues Wrote:I agree with Hawk if Paintsville starts their JV for the game

Yea, i can get on board with that. If the first strings go head to head, paintsville by 14+
64SUR Wrote:Both of these teams could be in bowling green for sure. With that said I'm going with. :poker face:

Paintsville 42
Shelby valley 41
We will see.
swampdonkey Wrote:Thats a joke

Its a good one aint it.
I don't see Paintsville completely resting their starters, could be wrong though. That being said I think Shelby Valley will be able to move the ball early and eat up a lot of clock. But the coaching staff will make the proper adjustments, and with that being said I'm going with Paintsville to finish with their first undefeated regular season since the state finalist team in 1978.

Paintsville 35

Shelby Valley 14
To be honest ill give ya my real prediction,if paintsville comes in and dont play there starters alot sv will win big but if that dont paintsville will win by 14 or 10 might be a good ball game might not.i had 2 give that frist post to see if painstville is alive on here lol.
Paintsville 14

Seeing as how SV went to the wire with Pike Central in week one and Paintsville put a running clock on PC I'm gonna say Painstville puts 30 on SV without much effort.
Shelby Valley was without one back and another was about 60% against Pike Central. SV is healthy and playing very well on offense. If both teams play starters it would be a fun game. I do know that SV has a player or two that will not play due to a recent injury.
new o Wrote:Shelby Valley was without one back and another was about 60% against Pike Central. SV is healthy and playing very well on offense. If both teams play starters it would be a fun game. I do know that SV has a player or two that will not play due to a recent injury.
:biggrin:

Good luck to both, hope for injury free game. Both have eyes on bigger things than this Week 10 win.
Shelby Valley can't play with Paintsville.

Paintsville 42
Shelby Valley 14

Valley gets a late TD against Paintsville's JV.
GoEastKYschools Wrote:Shelby Valley can't play with Paintsville.

Paintsville 42
Shelby Valley 14

Valley gets a late TD against Paintsville's JV.

Maybe, maybe not. We shall see.

But Shelby Valley definitely played with them last year, losing by only 10 points on the road, in a game that was still in doubt deep into the 4th quarter. This was also a game in which the Wildcats moved the ball on offense but turned the ball over 6 times.

I know it's a different year, but both teams returned almost everybody from last year, so last year's game at least gives a starting point.

The key will be who sits and who plays for each team. If both teams rest starters, then we will never truly know who would have won a real game between the two teams.
I look for them both to rest as much as they can. I think Paintsville wins a close one though.
Valley by 1 td over the golden eagles of paintsville
Valley is a very reputable team this season, i just dont think they have the juice to take down the tigers. Too talented with too much momentum
LCC Wrote:Valley by 1 td over the golden eagles of paintsville

No golden eagle about it. They're true blue Tigers! And proud of it, it seems.
new o Wrote:Shelby Valley was without one back and another was about 60% against Pike Central. SV is healthy and playing very well on offense. If both teams play starters it would be a fun game. I do know that SV has a player or two that will not play due to a recent injury.

This is his way of saying that Chandler and Kasey won't b pe playing. No need to say they're not playing due to injury. No point in making a prediction because neither team will play their key starters.
Seen both teams play. If Paintsville plays starters they will beat Valley soundly.
Shelby Valley has a really good team this year. In some ways I think they have improved from last years team. Paintsville on the other hand has improved tremendously from last year and will probably be playing in Bowling Green bringing the trophy to the mountains. If both teams play their starters (which I don't think they will) I'll have to go with Paintsville by a TD as bad as I hate to say it. It will be much closer than most people predict if they play starters. If not then who knows.
I don't see Coach Chirico letting off the gas at this point. The Starters will start. They just came off a bye week.
Tigers 38
Wildcats 14
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6