Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Football Fan's Guide to Surviving at Belfry
2) Don't pour your liquor out of your flask into your soft drink. You are going to have to throw that drink at the ref sometime around the 10th penalty on your team or 3rd TD called back. It's a waste of liquor and you don't want the smell to be traced to you when you throw it.
And the NUMBER 1 way to survive at Belfry is the easiest of all. You don't have to do a thing, Belfry will take care of it for you:

1) LOSE
JetPilot, you have done better than any Top Ten that David Letterman presented!!
My #1 is unless your a Belfry fan just don't go.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Living The Dream!!
Belfry was extremely hospitable when Harlan County went over there. Everyone was very nice and accommodating. There was a fight between Baby Zak and #91's son, but that happened during the game so it doesn't count!!

Confusednicker:
Funny stuff Jet. I came back to this thread daily just to see what you had in store for us. Good job. Confusednicker:
jetpilot Wrote:4) Don't be alarmed when you see the officiating crew all arrive in Belfry jackets.

:biglmao:
jetpilot Wrote:2) Don't pour your liquor out of your flask into your soft drink. You are going to have to throw that drink at the ref sometime around the 10th penalty on your team or 3rd TD called back. It's a waste of liquor and you don't want the smell to be traced to you when you throw it.

I do remember a few long TDs being called back last year over at Pikeville Smile just saying
Belfry0304 Wrote:I do remember a few long TDs being called back last year over at Pikeville Smile just saying

The crew last year all had either Charles or Branham as a last name... they seemed legit

Big Grin
EKUAlum05 Wrote:The crew last year all had either Charles or Branham as a last name... they seemed legit

Big Grin

Ever notice like every school has one last name it seems like they have one every year? Varney for example at Belfry.