Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Football Fan's Guide to Surviving at Belfry
Going to do a Top-10 list. First one later today.

:biggrin:
jetpilot Wrote:Going to do a Top-10 list. First one later today.

:biggrin:

This would be my advice to Jetpilot ride a :bike::bike::bike::bike::bike::bike:
64SUR Wrote:This would be my advice to Jetpilot ride a :bike::bike::bike::bike::bike::bike:

Hahahaha my first one has to do with transportation lol...:lmao:
This actually should be good!! What you waiting on pilot?
bucslover68 Wrote:This actually should be good!! What you waiting on pilot?

Making sure my medical insurance and life insurance are paid up and in force.
jetpilot Wrote:Making sure my medical insurance and life insurance are paid up and in force.
Lol Go ahead with the list and you can just come on over to the ER tonight I'll be on shift all night long and this visit will be on the house!!!
bucslover68 Wrote:Lol Go ahead with the list and you can just come on over to the ER tonight I'll be on shift all night long and this visit will be on the house!!!

Sounds good. Still waiting on the life insurance payment confirmation. Won't be long.:biggrin:
Ill give a top 10 list of why Pikeville gets hammered by Belfry
1 Pikeville is sponsored by Hostess
2 Pikeville coach is kin to Little Debbie
3 Pikeville is Mediocre at Best (sorry pj doug, hard to come up with 10 on your own)
4 Pikeville is weak as a warm snow cone
5 Pikeville Run D is soft as cottonelle
6 Pikeville is scared to play at CAM
7 Belfry's Pirate Mascot scares the Panthers
8 Belfry's Run D will hammer your RB like a rusty nail
9 If 64 SUR isn't on your bandwagon its a SUR sign you aint that good
10 Jetpilot is low on fuel, and will crash and burn
Here we go!

10) Keep an old beater like Pikeville fans do that they drive only once every two years - to the Belfry game at CAM. Leave your good vehicle(s) hidden under a tarp in your garage. Kind of like Patrick Swayze did in Road House.
#9 will be posted later tonight!
killbilly usmc Wrote:Ill give a top 10 list of why Pikeville gets hammered by Belfry
3 Pikeville is Mediocre at Best (sorry pj doug, hard to come up with 10 on your own)

killbilly usmc Wrote:Ill give a top 10 list of why Pikeville gets hammered by Belfry

good one :Thumbs:
jetpilot Wrote:Here we go!

10) Keep an old beater like Pikeville fans do that they drive only once every two years - to the Belfry game at CAM. Leave your good vehicle(s) hidden under a tarp in your garage. Kind of like Patrick Swayze did in Road House.

Confusednicker:
jetpilot Wrote:

^sinking shipTongueirateSho
jetpilot Wrote:Here we go!

A grocery getter!!!
Confusednicker:
Granny Bear Wrote:A grocery getter!!!
Confusednicker:

a buggy? :biggrin:
^^ You got to the store in a buggy???
Granny Bear Wrote:^^ You got to the store in a buggy???

Yes, I've been known to Smile
The best thing about this thread JP, is in 8-10 posts, 5 of them was from a clown I've ignored on the site. Wink

Carry on
^^^This is all in fun and as a disclaimer some or all of it may not be true!:biggrin:
9) If you want to protect your investment in your beater (after all, there will be another game against Belfry at CAM in two short years unless they are annexed by Mingo Central), or your real vehicle if you are brave enough to bring it, you can do a few things to make it blend in with the locals. WV license plate, fuzzy dice, a Food City bag full of clothes in the back window and the skull in the back window whose eyes light up red when you hit the brake (my personal favorite). And a new one I'm bringing out this year, the Hillary '16 bumper sticker.
PaytoPlay Wrote:The best thing about this thread JP, is in 8-10 posts, 5 of them was from a clown I've ignored on the site. Wink

Carry on

I find it hilarious that an idiot tells me I'm on ignore repeatedly
#9 Find out what crew is reffing said game, then kidnap that crew so they are forced to find an alternative.

#8 Block traffic on every bridge connecting WV to Pike County KY.

#7 Take the alternate ref crew and dispose of those so they have to find a crew far away from South Eastern KY.

#6 Have all defensive lineman wear hind catcher style knee and shin guards.

Confusednicker:
As much as we joke, as a child we traveled a lot of places for high school and pro sports. I went to Columbus, Cleveland, Cincinnati, Lexington, Louisville, and Myrtle Beach just that I remember around that time - the only place we got anything stolen off our car? Pikeville. 2001 Pike County Bowl. Lol.
Belfry0304 Wrote:As much as we joke, as a child we traveled a lot of places for high school and pro sports. I went to Columbus, Cleveland, Cincinnati, Lexington, Louisville, and Myrtle Beach just that I remember around that time - the only place we got anything stolen off our car? Pikeville. 2001 Pike County Bowl. Lol.

Pirate on Pirate crime is the worst. :biggrin:
Westside Wrote:Pirate on Pirate crime is the worst. :biggrin:

Please, the fast food economy over there is based on the Upike "athletes" from Florida who have the munchies 24/7... there's a reason 6'7 kids from Tallahassee are at Pikeville!
Jet pilot if you wanna survive at the CAM all you have to do is stand by me. I won't let nobody hurt ya!!!! Lol
Avoid antiaircraft fire
Pirate1991#8 Wrote:Jet pilot if you wanna survive at the CAM all you have to do is stand by me. I won't let nobody hurt ya!!!! Lol

:notworthy
Belfry0304 Wrote:Please, the fast food economy over there is based on the Upike "athletes" from Florida who have the munchies 24/7... there's a reason 6'7 kids from Tallahassee are at Pikeville!

Don't knock it. Big provider of jobs for Belfry grads.:Thumbs: