Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Raceland
46.67%
Greenup County
53.33%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Raceland vs Greenup County 9/11
Lol I can't wait for the game. Be a awesome atmosphere that place will be packed.
anotherfootballnut Wrote:Are all of the Raceland players healthy this week ? I figured Essequamvideri would be able to answer that

Why would I be able to answer that?
Rams by eleventy billion!
EsseQuamVideri Wrote:Why would I be able to answer that?

EQV wouldnt know he was wet if he fell in Greenbo Lake out of a boat! Let alone who's healthy or not. As far as I am aware though, we should be at 100% or pretty close to it.
Ok To Be or is it not to be????
Are going to be at the game haha
RAMDAD50 Wrote:Ok To Be or is it not to be????
Are going to be at the game haha

If this was directed at me, the answer is no. I have a previous engagement. I plan on being in Paintsville to watch Raceland vs Paintsville to see what Kash Daniels can do, if anything.
Raceland 46
Greenup 12
RAMDAD50 Wrote:I would love to place a bet with all you people picking Greenup.
Easy money hahahahaha

I'm here Huckleberry.

Greenup wins you have to sport Greenup County avatar for a week. Raceland wins and I'll put an orange R on mine.

Yeah or nay?
This game is hard to pick,Should be a dandy

I'll say Raceland 21
Greenup 20
FBALL Wrote:I'm here Huckleberry.

Greenup wins you have to sport Greenup County avatar for a week. Raceland wins and I'll put an orange R on mine.

Yeah or nay?

I like it , that's a true fan right there
anotherfootballnut Wrote:I like it , that's a true fan right there

And btw if he don't reply by 6 tonight , I'm in . I'll bet with you but I'll give him the chance to take you up first . If that's ok with you ?
Game on.
Wet track for tonight. Field is a swamp! watered it down extra good for this one. Enough water on that field to start a new everglades. If GC had a speed advantage.....They don't now. Your welcome.
RAM-A-DEVIL Wrote:Wet track for tonight. Field is a swamp! watered it down extra good for this one. Enough water on that field to start a new everglades. If GC had a speed advantage.....They don't now. Your welcome.

Lol why not wait till Greenups close to end zone then kick them on. Oh wait that's already been done lol.
May dry a little. But it was a swamp as of yesterday. Standing water on the field.
grim_reminder Wrote:Lol why not wait till Greenups close to end zone then kick them on. Oh wait that's already been done lol.

Now wait when did greenup every get close to the endzone lol
Raceland
Raceland's field is always a mess after a rain. If our "lack of speed" was an issue before Im sure it will be even worse tonight. Hopefully we can just hang for a quarter or 2 with the mighty mighty big brother muskies!!!lol