Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pikeville @ Paintsville 9/4
pjdoug Wrote::biglmao:

:flame:
I'm going to jinx Pikeville and say they win by 7.
Big Don Wrote:I'm going to jinx Pikeville and say they win by 7.

Oh no...Confusedilly:
Serious question. I've seen it alluded to by another poster. First, I want to say, I do NOT want this to turn into a debate on transfers. Now, someone posted that Paintsville has picked up "some" or "several" Johnson County transfers. Who and what positions, etc?
PHSForever Wrote:Serious question. I've seen it alluded to by another poster. First, I want to say, I do NOT want this to turn into a debate on transfers. Now, someone posted that Paintsville has picked up "some" or "several" Johnson County transfers. Who and what positions, etc?

A couple of players from the Johnson County middle school state championship of last year.
jetpilot Wrote:A couple of players from the Johnson County middle school state championship of last year.
Oh. So no D-1 Donte Hendricks type players. Gotcha.
Let's not talk transfers and refer to them as free agents.
I already said Paintsville got that great pickup off the waiver wire late last year lol....(Hendricks)
Pikeville already hit the salary cap? LOL?
Big Don Wrote:Pikeville already hit the salary cap? LOL?

No there is room on the roster...:biggrin: j/k ready to go with what we got...
jetpilot Wrote:No there is room on the roster...:biggrin: j/k ready to go with what we got...

Just pokin fun!! Good luck and hope for an injury free game and good luck to both teams should be a good one.
Confusedilly:
Big Don Wrote:Just pokin fun!! Good luck and hope for an injury free game and good luck to both teams should be a good one.
Confusedilly:

I hear ya dude...same here...:Thumbs:
Heard pikeville is raising the salary cap!!! Lol !!! Getting another transfer next week . Think he's from Kenya !! Seen him at the game sat. Six foot five 195 pounds 4.4 forty. Just waiting on passport papers !!!
jetpilot Wrote:You mean the Pikeville team that won 62-14 better improve? Yes they are better.

8 my bad...
I think pikeville picks up the when they looked good other night!

Pikeville 28
Paintsville 14
Hey Paul.... GET 63, Paul!
one of the biggest games of the year,in any class, early. i say paintsville pulls this out in overtime.
1982 #1 Pikeville 0 unranked Paintsville 17. That score is just as important as sixty whatever to 8.
37 and a half hours until kickoff in Paintsville and it's going to be an electric night for both teams and fan bases. Be safe Panther fans on the drive cause the cops are everywhere on 23. I'll see ya round JP
BigMelon63 Wrote:1982 #1 Pikeville 0 unranked Paintsville 17. That score is just as important as sixty whatever to 8.

I hear you BigMelon63 but Pikeville is like 35-2 against Paintsville. Agree that no prior scores matter.
TigerBlues Wrote:37 and a half hours until kickoff in Paintsville and it's going to be an electric night for both teams and fan bases. Be safe Panther fans on the drive cause the cops are everywhere. I'll see ya round JP

I will arrive in a stretch limo TB...with bullet proof windows so the cops are not a concern...:1: After the game lets go to Grundy and guzzle some beers...:notworthy
jetpilot Wrote:I will arrive in a stretch limo TB...with bullet proof windows so the cops are not a concern...:1:

:1: that's awesome !
After the game lets go to Grundy and guzzle some beers...:notworthy
Wanted to make sure you saw this. We can scout Ridgeview...:Thumbs:
Actually we will go to Haysi and Clintwood...
jetpilot Wrote:After the game lets go to Grundy and guzzle some beers...:notworthy
Wanted to make sure you saw this. We can scout Ridgeview...:Thumbs:

I'm all in for that JP ! I'm decent on the run block scheme but you'll have to help with the rest TongueirateSho
TigerBlues Wrote:I'm all in for that JP ! I'm decent on the run block scheme but you'll have to help with the rest TongueirateSho

Haha TB just looked at the schedule and Ridgeview is coming to Paintsville looks like! I swear we would have had much more fun in Haysi and Clintwood...but look out. Both Haysi Tigers and Clintwood Green Wave had excellent teams and now that they have combined as Ridgeview it will be a great game!:rockon:
jetpilot Wrote:Haha TB just looked at the schedule and Ridgeview is coming to Paintsville looks like! I swear we would have had much more fun in Haysi and Clintwood...but look out. Both Haysi Tigers and Clintwood Green Wave had excellent teams and now that they have combined as Ridgeview it will be a great game!:rockon:

After this battle between us , it's going to be a damn tough game JP and you're right all we have to do is make it through the roadblock at the old pic pac !
hunter 44 Wrote:Daniels and Pugh go head to head! Jarrell And phelps are pretty evenly matched on speed. After those 4 , pikeville has way to many weapons !!! Pikeville's defense is playing like its nov, look for the goble kid to step in and make a statement on D for the panthers ! Panthers are playing with a lot of intensity early on. punishing people!!! Just going on what i have been told .As for the tigers , I couldn't say ,haven't seen them play in a couple years. Going to be a good one . Anyone heard talk of espn covering this game? It's all over town.

A lot of folks were wondering pre season if this team would be as good as last season's. There will be a stern test come Friday evening in Paintsville. However, Pikeville has already aced two pop quizzes. Imo, they're already better than last season, and they will get even better as the season progresses. :1:
Big Five-0- Wrote:A lot of folks were wondering pre season if this team would be as good as last season's. There will be a stern test come Friday evening in Paintsville. However, Pikeville has already aced two pop quizzes. Imo, they're already better than last season, and they will get even better as the season progresses. :1:

No doubt about it dude.:Thumbs:
Tomorrow night be here before we know it!
There will be plenty of Country Boy Cougar Bait in the parking lots to share JP! I own a liquor store in Paintsville.TongueirateSho