Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Pikeville @ Paintsville 9/4
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Trying to help out PT on this new thread.
Jetpilot flys again. Pikeville by 1. Paintsville will be waiting for the rematch.
When does BGR post ranking.....I already have my mind made up tho. Confusednicker: begin with a P ends in E. :worthy: both teams
Paintsville is going to come out and shock the world again. The Tigers will play much better than people expect. Pikeville only wins by 21.
Pikeville by 14
E's Army Wrote:Jetpilot flys again. Pikeville by 1. Paintsville will be waiting for the rematch.

The only place JP is flying to is Mouthcard or Bigrock Va
Westside Wrote:Paintsville is going to come out and shock the world again. The Tigers will play much better than people expect. Pikeville only wins by 21.

I like that WS, good one !
TigerBlues Wrote:I like that WS, good one !

You're not going to be liking it Friday night when Pikeville is finished with Paintsville.
Westside Wrote:You're not going to be liking it Friday night when Pikeville is finished with Paintsville.

It's ok, good luck with that 0-10 season at Betsy Lame
I don't know! Paintsville was very green this time last season but we all saw how the season went and how much better they got under this coaching staff.
I would say they are probably a little better now then they were at the end of last year. I want to pick Pikeville but the way this season of Kentucky football has gone to this point you never know what to expect next. I'm picking the Panthers but it wouldn't shock me at all if Paintsville took it.

[Image: pikeville-ky.gif] 35

[Image: paintsville-ky.gif] 21
Paintsville by 14+!!
I wanted to wait on my prediction but I cant. :howdy:

Painstville 42
Pikeville 28

These two teams maybe playing in week 14 on who goes to Bowling Green I'm pretty sure. This will be a nice test run for Jetpilot on fuel mileage. :bike::bike::bike:
Jetpilot needs to not fly to low or he will be a POW again
64SUR Wrote:I wanted to wait on my prediction but I cant. :howdy:

Painstville 42
Pikeville 28

These two teams maybe playing in week 14 on who goes to Bowling Green I'm pretty sure. This will be a nice test run for Jetpilot on fuel mileage. :bike::bike::bike:

I love it 6forsure, JP's my man on this board. He'll be here soon
Westside Wrote:You're not going to be liking it Friday night when Pikeville is finished with Paintsville.

I thought the topic of this thread was Pikeville vs Paintsville but since you brought it up and correct me if I'm wrong but I think Betsy Layne beat Paintsville the last three times they played.
64SUR Wrote:When does BGR post ranking.....I already have my mind made up tho. Confusednicker: begin with a P ends in E. :worthy: both teams
Monday around noon
This thread is going to heat up from the Hatfield and McCoy...All in fun now folks my Williamsburg team is struggling right now it will be and honor to play either one in late November. :partyhard
Pikeville by 54+ like last year. Dials will struggle with the pressure from the UK stud. Pugh will carry this team behind his amazing line and go for 400+ and 6tds. Pikeville has had this game circled since that playoff loss
Westside Wrote:I thought the topic of this thread was Pikeville vs Paintsville but since you brought it up and correct me if I'm wrong but I think Betsy Layne beat Paintsville the last three times they played.

I think you're talking to yourself Westside.....I think Confusednicker:
35-21 Paintsville
2 teams playing at a very high level. Should be a good game. I like Pikeville to take it. I believe they're a little deeper team, a little more versatile on the offensive end and maybe a little better in the trenches. I'm going with something in the 41-21 range..
Hope uk gets a good look at Pugh and takes him at uk
Would be awesome for Pugh kash and Tyler pack to go to uk from the mountains good luck to both teams ,
Paintsville
Paintsville
Pikeville 35-14
Goin with the Tigers by a late score.

Paintsville 35
Pikeville 28
Either way this is gonna be an amazing game
Pikeville by 4 tds
Blue/Red Wrote:Pikeville by 4 tds

I've got the juggernaut Knott Co central in this one
WYMT will be broadcasting this game Friday on THIS TV. First time they have ever been to Paintsville's field and what a good one for the inaugural. Pikeville looks solid taking out a preseason hyped LCC and then Prestonsburg. Hard to judge Paintsville at the moment, two lopsided wins against teams on hard times. One thing is for sure, Pugh and Daniel will collide in the middle several times. Both guys are throwback hard nosed players and you may hear those collisions at Dairy Queen. When the final horn sounds I think Daniel wins the individual battle and the Tigers win the war.

Tigers-28
Panthers-24
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6