Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sheldon Clark Football 2007
Sheldon Clark had alot of younger players getting play time last year, and i think they will step up and have a huge impact on the season. They have been working out with weights, and their speed. I am excited about the upcoming season. Good luck cards.
Black and Gold Wrote:no you wont

yes we will..its at prestonsburg you cant win here its a proven fact
New year new team we will win
dfblackcat53 Wrote:yes we will..its at prestonsburg you cant win here its a proven fact

Are we the team you hate the most? You act like we suck at everything in EVERY post about us. Get over it, we are a good team and so are you guys. We both deserve SOME respect.
*SC*Cards*FaNaTiC* Wrote:Are we the team you hate the most? You act like we suck at everything in EVERY post about us. Get over it, we are a good team and so are you guys. We both deserve SOME respect.

Cards fanatic, that was a very respectable post. I do not think Sheldon Clark sucks at everything, i just like to let black and gold know you all arent the best high school team in the nation contradictory to what he thinks..and neither is prestonsburg..both teams are good and both deserve respect. I was just posting my opinion.