Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sheldon Clark Football 2007
Wondering what everyone thinks they can do next year.
I think they should be alright they got all of there back field coming back, but I believe this next year Coach Hager needs to schedule some tough opponents, that way they will be ready post season play.
The Cards will be super tough!!! Their schedule could be a little better,but I think they will have a good chance to play in late November!!!! :Thumbs:
They should be alright. But this discussion is a little early since the 2006 season isn't even over yet and we still have basketball and baseball to deal with.
EKY Sportster Wrote:They should be alright. But this discussion is a little early since the 2006 season isn't even over yet and we still have basketball and baseball to deal with.
Not at SC. They have wrestling season.
former_cards_player02 Wrote:I think they should be alright they got all of there back field coming back, but I believe this next year Coach Hager needs to schedule some tough opponents, that way they will be ready post season play.

i know bell county is comin down this year
They should have a great year.
Yes the cards will be playing Bell Co. and Paintsville
Will they have Dials back..They will I believe..if so..they will be solid!
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:Will they have Dials back..They will I believe..if so..they will be solid!

Yes they will have Dials back
They also have almost all of there line back after losing 2 players from it just year and dials and kelly will both have great season's and they will both have over 1,000 yards each again.
The Cards close the gap even more with Belfry.

District 8 becomes very competitive next season
i thought that dials was a senior?
No Dials is a junior and Kelly is a soph. They will lose Danny Hinkle, BJ Slone, Daniel Harless, Ricky Burgess and Sam Schmidt.
Should be pretty good next year..
Yes i agree. Hopefully this time we can try to compeat a little bit more.
warriorpride Wrote:Yes i agree. Hopefully this time we can try to compeat a little bit more.

no u guys wont compete
cards#6 Wrote:no u guys wont compete

Funny. Thats real nice, rember we gave SC a run for their money at hafe time. 8-8 if i rember corectly and as for this year well.....
cards#6 Wrote:no u guys wont compete

Funny. Thats real nice, rember we gave SC a run for their money at hafe time. 8-8 if i rember corectly and as for this year well..... dont count us out
warriorpride Wrote:Funny. Thats real nice, rember we gave SC a run for their money at hafe time. 8-8 if i rember corectly and as for this year well..... dont count us out

Yea and what happend after half time.
cards#6 Wrote:Yea and what happend after half time.

We all know what happend SC came back and beat us 38-8 i think it was.
When u guys can hold and beat us in the second half then we will talk
cards#6 Wrote:When u guys can hold and beat us in the second half then we will talk

Alright than.
warriorpride Wrote:Alright than.

BUT that will never happen
cards#6 Wrote:BUT that will never happen

Confiendent, arent we. We have beat sheldon clark before and we can do it again.
Not in this life time
cards#6 Wrote:Not in this life time

Well its writen in the stone: September 30 2004 Sheldon Clark vs East Ridge

Sheldon Clark 28
East Ridge 29
1 time out of ur schools history
Well im tired of this augurment between me and you so well just settle this next season like real men on the field.
yea see u then