Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Raceland AT Ironton 10/31
Gameday!
Raceland brings Halloween frights across the border. Rams roll.
I hope your right E's. Its goina be tough. If we win, it will speak volumes as to how far our line has come. This game is a great measuring stick for us going into the playoffs. Especially after the way Ironton looked against Jackson.
E's Army Wrote:Raceland brings Halloween frights across the border. Rams roll.

Roll on the carpet after being trucked by their backs. Ive seen both play, Rams will be overwhelmed in my opinion. they are just too big and physical. Just like THE DIRTY BIRDS last night against Florida St, ram fans will see that this is big boy football. no one on their schedual has prepared them for this Ironton team, it isn't close to the team they played last year. I may be wrong and have to eat a big bowl of crow for a midnight snack tonight. only time will tell.
Doubters
When did you watch raceland ? In the grid game when russell played at Raceland ?
Tough game for the rams.
Ironton 35
Raceland 28
Good luck to both teams tonight this will be a dandy!
TCATS you have mentioned REFS a few times what impact did the REFS have in our game in your opinion since you like throwing that out there lol?
hardknocks4 Wrote:TCATS you have mentioned REFS a few times what impact did the REFS have in our game in your opinion since you like throwing that out there lol?
This year zero we got our butts kicked. How many times I've seen an offical at Tank throw a flag after he waits to see if Ashland scores plenty, along with phantom clips and blatant no calls. Ohio officials arent assigned like KY, each home team is responsible for getting their own (Home Cooking). 3 years ago at Ironton they were an offical short 5, 10 minutes before kick witnessed couple of them walk over to the home side pulled a Ironton fan out of the stands orange tigger shirt and all, proceeded to give him a zebra jersey that he put on over it and called are game.
You sir are an idiot!! That never happened you are full of crap they never pulled anyone out of the stands.. I guess that's why kouns does the ashland games lol... You are full of excuses I guess we had our REFS in ashland with us when you all was 0 for 20 years.. You don't have to take it and like it but more often than not you have too take it lol..
hardknocks4 Wrote:You sir are an idiot!! That never happened you are full of crap they never pulled anyone out of the stands.. I guess that's why kouns does the ashland games lol... You are full of excuses I guess we had our REFS in ashland with us when you all was 0 for 20 years.. You don't have to take it and like it but more often than not you have too take it lol..
You are naive and a fool. Ashland almost quit playing Ironton over it. It happened saw it happen along with everyone I told to watch around me. Back to the game tonight heading their right now. Good Luck RAMS!!!
Did the kouns question hit a nerve lol? As usual day late dollar short we are already here lol
I really hate to ask because I am not trying to trash talk a kid or anything but, what grade was McKnight in last year at Fairview? Also, does Ohio have similar rules as Kentucky on age and transfers?
I think the age in OH is older than ky