Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Williamsburg and Pikeville Best in Mountians.
topnotch Wrote:IT WOULD HAVE a LOT TO DO WITH, HOW WELL THEY PLAY Pass defense,and can they handle Williamsburg speed, I think we match up with their front, Wilson 6ft4 1/2 275 Helton 6ft2 295 Lamoree 6ft2 280 Dunn 6ft3 260, I don't believe there is any team in Kentucky that has A better OL or DL (over all) I am sure that there are good ones on different teams but all 4 No. Our skill people are good I don't know how they match up but, I can tell you they are really good. That doesn't mean that we will beat anybody but we have the pieces to the puzzle. We also have A very good Kicker each team will be starting on A long field. Our punter is good but, we have never punted, that I remember so, Who Knows?

Confusednicker: never punted
Not that I know of. May have 1or 2 but I don't think so. I have seen every one of their games and I don't remember1.
Big Five-0- Wrote::hilarious:

Bring your 100% to Pikeville. We'll take it and the burg will leave with 20%....maybe.:popcorn:
topnotch Wrote:IT WOULD HAVE a LOT TO DO WITH, HOW WELL THEY PLAY Pass defense,and can they handle Williamsburg speed, I think we match up with their front, Wilson 6ft4 1/2 275 Helton 6ft2 295 Lamoree 6ft2 280 Dunn 6ft3 260, I don't believe there is any team in Kentucky that has A better OL or DL (over all) I am sure that there are good ones on different teams but all 4 No. Our skill people are good I don't know how they match up but, I can tell you they are really good. That doesn't mean that we will beat anybody but we have the pieces to the puzzle. We also have A very good Kicker each team will be starting on A long field. Our punter is good but, we have never punted, that I remember so, Who Knows?

So, you're at it again this year. "I don't believe there is any team in Kentucky that has A better OL or DL (over all) I am sure that there are good ones on different teams but all 4 No."

You didn't learn anything at all last year, huh? Less than a minute into the game, we blocked your punt and got the ball on the 1 yd line. Where was your great line?

Our next series, one pass, 65 yd. Touchdown. Where was your DL?

Our next series, one pass, 54 yd. Touchdown. Where was your DL?

Then, we rip you for a 91 yd. Touchdown run. Where was your DL?

This is the headline from the Lexington Herald-Leader:
"Class A: Mayfield blazes past Williamsburg for crown"
"SCORES TDS ON ITS FIRST THREE SNAPS"

"Sizemore was under intense pressure all day. He completed seven of 22 passes for 93 yards and one interception. He also had 44 yards worth of losses on sacks."

So, our DL dominated your OL.

42-0. Complete and utter domination. It could have been much worse, but we called the dogs off after we scored 3 TD's on 3 snaps.

I could name 40 teams that have Lines better than yours this year.
In my opinion there is no discussion here . I know pikeville beat belfry . But they are not better than belfry . They could play 10 times and belfry will win 8 or 9 of those games . I'm not trying to take anything away from pikeville . There a very very good football team . But in my opinion I'm sorry there not in the same discussion here as Belfry and Johnson Central . And let's be realistic here. When your in a close game at pikeville near the end of the game there are very few times your going to come out of there with the win .. If you know what I mean !!!!!!
Football fan 0 Wrote:In my opinion there is no discussion here . I know pikeville beat belfry . But they are not better than belfry . They could play 10 times and belfry will win 8 or 9 of those games . I'm not trying to take anything away from pikeville . There a very very good football team . But in my opinion I'm sorry there not in the same discussion here as Belfry and Johnson Central . And let's be realistic here. When your in a close game at pikeville near the end of the game there are very few times your going to come out of there with the win .. If you know what I mean !!!!!!
So, the implication is, if it is close, just give up because Pikeville has the refs in their pockets? No, it is maturity and fighting to the last whistle. Also helps to have a great coaching staff that has done an amazing job all year in game planning, managing clock, and in several instances, out coaching staffs with more experience. Then there's the players. Seriously, how many other 1A schools can legitimately say they have, at any time, 5-6 people who can break a TD on anyone on the field at he same time? Very few. Mayfield is one that can. Maybe Williamsburg and Beechwood. You sound like someone who probably loses by 15, gives up 300 on the ground or through the air, and blames the refs every time. Move along, people. Nothing to see here from Football Fan except the dried up tear streams down an eye blacked face. Lol
Damn , the truth hurts don't it . Look , this is my opinion. I think pikeville is a very good football team with a very good coaching staff . And you can feel and think any way you want to about it . But the truth of the matter is your not in the same league with belfry and Johnson central . I know it you know it and everybody else on here knows it . Evidently your a pikeville player a parent or a fan . And I understand your going to stick up for your team . But anyone who's ever played in a close game or watched a close game there knows exactly what I'm talking about with the refs . Now go cry some more and have your mommy or daddy wipe your ass and go to bed . Let the grown people talk on here .
Football fan 0 Wrote:Damn , the truth hurts don't it . Look , this is my opinion. I think pikeville is a very good football team with a very good coaching staff . And you can feel and think any way you want to about it . But the truth of the matter is your not in the same league with belfry and Johnson central . I know it you know it and everybody else on here knows it . Evidently your a pikeville player a parent or a fan . And I understand your going to stick up for your team . But anyone who's ever played in a close game or watched a close game there knows exactly what I'm talking about with the refs . Now go cry some more and have your mommy or daddy wipe your ass and go to bed . Let the grown people talk on here .
Lol. No, I'm not the one crying. You are. Pikeville has an outstanding team. On the level of Johnson Central? Probably not. Can anything happen? Yes. Good teams can be beat on any given Friday. I just called you out for implying if it is a close game at Pikeville, teams are not likely to win due to refs. You're the same one whining about refs on the Shelby Valley threads if I recall. And I'm a grown up, parent of a future HS Panther, not one currently playing. I just call it like I see it. You're a Valley fan with an inferiority complex over being about the 3rd or 4th best team in the county.
55 that was last year that is history. I said I didn't know if we would win 1 game I didn't say anything about last year except that we got beaten by A better team, I didn't say we would win this year we may not even get the chance I just said, that Williamsburg probably has the best front 4 of any team in the state, overall that means as a group, some schools probably have better indivual but not as a group. You have thumped your chest on here and no one says anything to bother you day in and day out. Mayfield is the best ever, I agree Mayfield is good and had a better team in BG last year. But can't other people be proud of their team to without you butting in and reapeating how good Mayfield is. 55 you are rude and obnoxious furthermore, you don't understand Mountain people We are not afraid of you or the horse you rode in on, If it is HAZARD, Raceland, Pikeville, Williamsburg. we could care less about Mayfield and all your trophies, each one of us just want the chance to mash your mouth, and we all back which ever one of us it is,
Haha . I haven't got an inferiority complex . Yes I'm a valley fan . It's no secret we've sucked for several years . Lol. But that still don't change that what I believe on this thread . Sounds like your the one with the complex . Someone puts a post about there own opinion and your crying like a little girl about it and because my opinion is not the same as yours you start pouting . So I think we can see who has the complex here. . Like I said be 4 the truth hurts and you can't get over it .
[quote=Football fan 0]In my opinion there is no discussion here . I know pikeville beat belfry . But they are not better than belfry . They could play 10 times and belfry will win 8 or 9 of those games . I'm not trying to take anything away from pikeville . There a very very good football team . But in my opinion I'm sorry there not in the same discussion here as Belfry and Johnson Central . ]And let's be realistic here. When your in a close game at pikeville near the end of the game there are very few times your going to come out of there with the win .. If you know what I mean !!!!!![/QUOTE

Apparently being realistic is you have to be BUTT HURT to the max, due to Pikeville kicking Valley's butt every time we've played the game with them.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Corbin, Bell, Knox Central, North Laurel, Johnson Central etc would all beat these two consistently.
They might pull and upset like Pikeville did against Belfry, but lose 8 out of 10

I know you and I know you know better than that.
topnotch Wrote:I know you and I know you know better than that.

You don't know nothing.
Get over yourself.
Baseball I did everything I knew how, I tried to help you, you just wouldn't have it any other way. I just want to tell you how sorry I am that you got served.
mayfield_9 Wrote:So, you're at it again this year. "I don't believe there is any team in Kentucky that has A better OL or DL (over all) I am sure that there are good ones on different teams but all 4 No."

You didn't learn anything at all last year, huh? Less than a minute into the game, we blocked your punt and got the ball on the 1 yd line. Where was your great line?

Our next series, one pass, 65 yd. Touchdown. Where was your DL?

Our next series, one pass, 54 yd. Touchdown. Where was your DL?

Then, we rip you for a 91 yd. Touchdown run. Where was your DL?

This is the headline from the Lexington Herald-Leader:
"Class A: Mayfield blazes past Williamsburg for crown"
"SCORES TDS ON ITS FIRST THREE SNAPS"

"Sizemore was under intense pressure all day. He completed seven of 22 passes for 93 yards and one interception. He also had 44 yards worth of losses on sacks."

So, our DL dominated your OL.

42-0. Complete and utter domination. It could have been much worse, but we called the dogs off after we scored 3 TD's on 3 snaps.

I could name 40 teams that have Lines better than yours this year.

if Mayfield "blazed" by the Burg why didn't I feel any heat? their line dominated Williamsburg for sure Confusednicker:
topnotch Wrote:55 that was last year that is history. I said I didn't know if we would win 1 game I didn't say anything about last year except that we got beaten by A better team, I didn't say we would win this year we may not even get the chance I just said, that Williamsburg probably has the best front 4 of any team in the state, overall that means as a group, some schools probably have better indivual but not as a group. You have thumped your chest on here and no one says anything to bother you day in and day out. Mayfield is the best ever, I agree Mayfield is good and had a better team in BG last year. But can't other people be proud of their team to without you butting in and reapeating how good Mayfield is. 55 you are rude and obnoxious furthermore, you don't understand Mountain people We are not afraid of you or the horse you rode in on, If it is HAZARD, Raceland, Pikeville, Williamsburg. we could care less about Mayfield and all your trophies, each one of us just want the chance to mash your mouth, and we all back which ever one of us it is,

:Clap:
topnotch Wrote:Baseball I did everything I knew how, I tried to help you, you just wouldn't have it any other way. I just want to tell you how sorry I am that you got served.

Feel free to say what you want to me. I made a point a long time ago to distance myself from uneducated adolescents, and that's why I haven't responded. You are on-par with your pattern though. After being called out by someone for one of your many uncredible comments, you try and change the subject as fast as possible with help from your other account. For example, you mention me after I haven't posted on this thread in days. I realize your insecurities cause you to seek out attention no matter what you do to get it. So I sympathize with you, but I'd much rather have conversations with other people that have educated, credible, fact-based things to say in their posts. I am not going to be apart of whatever you are trying to do.
baseball1974 Wrote:Feel free to say what you want to me. I made a point a long time ago to distance myself from uneducated adolescents, and that's why I haven't responded. You are on-par with your pattern though. After being called out by someone for one of your many uncredible comments, you try and change the subject as fast as possible with help from your other account. For example, you mention me after I haven't posted on this thread in days. I realize your insecurities cause you to seek out attention no matter what you do to get it. So I sympathize with you, but I'd much rather have conversations with other people that have educated, credible, fact-based things to say in their posts. I am not going to be apart of whatever you are trying to do.

:gtfo:
Baseball I want to tell you, I appreciate your post, I don't agree with you but you have A point, the main reason I disagree with you is every HS football team is different every year some vastly different some not so much those kids at that age grow up mentaly and physically radically, I know, the Lowery kid that plays for the burg was A great athlete in both BB and football but he had A problem, He was short and very light, Not any more, he is now close to 6ft tall and close to 175 180. He can now take it to you. For 3 years he has always been one of the best athletes on the team but with out the height and weight you can only do so much, you are limited. He was about 5ft 7 140 lbs. He is now over 6 0r 7 months time about 6ft and 175 or 80. Un believable. So in my opinion the entire team is different. Their weight and height have increased, but what is more important is their Maturity has another year along with their experience. I am sure other teams have experienced the same changes. so, actually the difference in our teams start with what we have left over from the year before.
Baseball cut us some slack we have reasons that are legimite to. Example, Dalton was good, he is gone so someone had to replace him if what you are saying was absolute, then the new QB starts at 0 that is where your facts you call them breaks down. This new QB had to be better than any one else or he wouldn't have gotten the job. so he didn't start out at 0 he has to add something to the team. You don't give him any credit for what he has.
Baseball if you will listen to me you will stay out of trouble. Don't make Wburg great just give us some credit.
topnotch Wrote:Baseball if you will listen to me you will stay out of trouble. Don't make Wburg great just give us some credit.

Has the offensive line improved since December?
:dudecomeon:

You have the same line you had last year. I think it applies. If you get to play Mayfield, you will see the same results. You have no answer for our speed and technique on the lines.

Williamburg has a great team this year. But how many D-1 players have you faced. How many D-1 SEC players that run a 4.4 40 and have already signed have you played? Even with JC's "weak schedule" they have faced that. Our FG kicker has the State record and was 4 for 4 in FG last Friday.

Big step from 1A to 4A and it should be. I hope a Moutnain 1A team brings home the hardward, but to compare or say a game would be good between a 1A and 4A school is just not practical!
mayfield_9 Wrote::dudecomeon:

You have the same line you had last year. I think it applies. If you get to play Mayfield, you will see the same results. You have no answer for our speed and technique on the lines.

2011 Mayfield 47 Hazard 6
2012 Hazard 24 Mayfield 6
Hazard brought back the same line with a different result, what makes you so sure that can't happen again...:popcorn:
MonsterMan Wrote:Williamburg has a great team this year. But how many D-1 players have you faced. How many D-1 SEC players that run a 4.4 40 and have already signed have you played? Even with JC's "weak schedule" they have faced that. Our FG kicker has the State record and was 4 for 4 in FG last Friday.

Big step from 1A to 4A and it should be. I hope a Moutnain 1A team brings home the hardward, but to compare or say a game would be good between a 1A and 4A school is just not practical!

SEC players??
OldJacket Wrote:2011 Mayfield 47 Hazard 6
2012 Hazard 24 Mayfield 6
Hazard brought back the same line with a different result, what makes you so sure that can't happen again...:popcorn:

good point. has Williamsburg improved as much as Hazard did?
pjdoug Wrote:SEC players??

Try Quentin Baker for one and I am so glad he will be part of BBN.
pjdoug Wrote:has the offensive line improved since december?

big time.
MonsterMan Wrote:Try Quentin Baker for one and I am so glad he will be part of BBN.

me too. maybe they'll get Harris too.