•  Previous
  • 4(current)
  • Next 
  Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Prestonsburg 35 Sheldon Clark 6
Someone CLOSE this thread its about to get out of hand.
why is it gonna get out of hand??? you cant take comments
Wow what a thread this has been. LOL.
Yeah really lol... maybe everybody can get back on topic now lol
**Send me a pm if you have any questions or comments**

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
#61 from sc was who was ejected. Then prestonsburg coach went out on the fieldand bumped him. NOTHING was said, then derosset calls one of sc players out and says IF you want some come here and get it. Again Nothing was said then Prestonsburgs team goes on the the field and yet nothing was said. I just dont get it.? It didnt have anything to do with the outcome of the game but shouldnt something be done??
guesswho Wrote:#61 from sc was who was ejected. Then prestonsburg coach went out on the fieldand bumped him. NOTHING was said, then derosset calls one of sc players out and says IF you want some come here and get it. Again Nothing was said then Prestonsburgs team goes on the the field and yet nothing was said. I just dont get it.? It didnt have anything to do with the outcome of the game but shouldnt something be done??

Well maybe something would have been said if SC hadn't tried to take out a players knee whom has been out for three weeks and it was a total cheap shot the play was down the field and then one of SC"S players dives at prestonsburg's players knee ok first of all they didn't hit the hurt knee they hit the healthy knee and just twisted the lineman's ankle this is why nothing was said to prestonsburg's side cause sheldon clark was right there starting shit after that happened...
PHS_JT Wrote:Well maybe something would have been said if SC hadn't tried to take out a players knee whom has been out for three weeks and it was a total cheap shot the play was down the field and then one of SC"S players dives at prestonsburg's players knee ok first of all they didn't hit the hurt knee they hit the healthy knee and just twisted the lineman's ankle this is why nothing was said to prestonsburg's side cause sheldon clark was right there starting shit after that happened...
First of all , I dotn see how you could say Sc started it. Pburg had made hits like these all night and nothing was called. Sc makes one so one of the assistant coaches can bump and shove the player and the head coach can threaten a player while half the team is on the field? Oh yeah and whoever said Sc is disrespectful, NEWSFLASH! Pburg and their fans could possibly be the most classless team in the state.
blackcatjt Wrote:i love it when teams get beat so bad and have 1000 excuses for it.

Who dosen't? I for one think it's entertaining hearing excuses for a loss lol
mrfootball03 Wrote:Sheldon Clark lost thier hunger.. Sheldon Clark were satisfied with beating Belfry.. Thats what they wanted to do more then anything.. They did it, so the hunger wasn't there.. I'd be hungry for a state championship, and thats what I hope Belfry is.. Because last year, they got thier ass's busted.. so I'd be wantin' that title back

last year's team did not get thier ass's busted
Showtime_05 Wrote:last year's team did not get thier ass's busted

No, they didn't overall, but they we're down by 3 or 4 TD's and made a great comeback, but still lost the game, which hopefully they will win this year and meet up with Mercer for state!
Panther#42 Wrote:I can't get over it, or figure it out! how does p-burg beat them that bad, but SC beat belfry? Make's nooooooooo sense, but, as they say, anything can happen on any given friday. Hopefully the Belfry P-burg game next week will be a good one

Belfry is the one who screwed everything up.. They didn't show up at SC, and end up losing a game that should have been a W... Everyone then goes and think SC is something special because they beat Belfry...

Belfry is the best team, followed by Prestonsburg, then Sheldon Clark.. and actually thats how the seeds went.. And thats how it should be..

The better team doesn't always win.. Anyone can win, Any night...

The Prestonburg/Belfry game would have been closer/better if it had been at PBurg.. and the SC/Belfry game would have been different had it been at Belfry.. Home field advantage is more than what one would think

I do however, think the gap between SC & Prestonburg is closer than tonights score.. I think that has to do with the mentality of SC, looking ahead to Belfry..
blackcatjt Wrote:i love it when teams get beat so bad and have 1000 excuses for it.

me too jt, me too
Great post and very true, this game is a perfect example of what happens when you overlook a team
I said earlier in another thread that SC's schedule would hurt them. They should've scheduled some QUALITY non-district opponents and this embarrassment may have not happend. Pburg dominated both sides of the ball, their passing game was effective when used(like I figured it would be...Hughs is a decent QB). I don't know what started the almost scuffle because I was watching to see if SC would've taken the Hook 'n Ladder to the house. Apparently it was a hit on a boy about 20 yards away from the ball or something. Both teams coaches were out on the field, J.Derossett was trying to get the players back and the SC coach was on the field also, but couldn't tell what he was doing from my seat up top. However I will say that cheap shots and late hits were taken by both squads and the refs let things get out of hand and that was lead up to the incident IMO. I did notice some of the student section harrass a boy in the SC band and was throwing objects at him...shame on them. If those kids wanted to hit someone they should've been on the field tonight instead of in the stands. However, SC had a great season and congrats to the Cats for a victory well deserved...you earned it. Good luck next week.
Didn't see this one coming.
bigpun Wrote:Didn't see this one coming.

Unfortunately, I did....I believe SC was so hell bent on getting to Belfry next week, that they overlooked a team that already beat them once this year already and they got the shock of their life yet again when they got their ass handed to them.

Congrats to Prestonsburg on the big win...:Clap:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Congrats PBurg
SC got caught looking ahead and not playing the team they needed to beat first
Congratulations to all P-burg players. I can't wait until next Friday for the usual exciting game betweent the Pirates and the Blackcats!!!

I have to say that I wanted to see a rematch between Belfry/Sheldon Clark, but the blackcats stepped it up and made sure that it wouldn't happen.
wow.:yikes:
wanger Wrote:First of all , I dotn see how you could say Sc started it. Pburg had made hits like these all night and nothing was called. Sc makes one so one of the assistant coaches can bump and shove the player and the head coach can threaten a player while half the team is on the field? Oh yeah and whoever said Sc is disrespectful, NEWSFLASH! Pburg and their fans could possibly be the most classless team in the state.

THE PLAY WAS 30 YARDS DOWN THE FIELD! after sheldon clark football players taunted prestonsburg cheerleaders and parents..that really shows class
Panther#42 Wrote:Who dosen't? I for one think it's entertaining hearing excuses for a loss lol

My favorite excuse is, "The other team scored more points than we did."
wanger Wrote:First of all , I dotn see how you could say Sc started it. Pburg had made hits like these all night and nothing was called. Sc makes one so one of the assistant coaches can bump and shove the player and the head coach can threaten a player while half the team is on the field? Oh yeah and whoever said Sc is disrespectful, NEWSFLASH! Pburg and their fans could possibly be the most classless team in the state.

Sour grapes?
mrfootball03 Wrote:Belfry is the one who screwed everything up.. They didn't show up at SC, and end up losing a game that should have been a W... Everyone then goes and think SC is something special because they beat Belfry...

Belfry is the best team, followed by Prestonsburg, then Sheldon Clark.. and actually thats how the seeds went.. And thats how it should be..

The better team doesn't always win.. Anyone can win, Any night...

The Prestonburg/Belfry game would have been closer/better if it had been at PBurg.. and the SC/Belfry game would have been different had it been at Belfry.. Home field advantage is more than what one would think

I do however, think the gap between SC & Prestonburg is closer than tonights score.. I think that has to do with the mentality of SC, looking ahead to Belfry..

Thats exactly right and thats what a lot of people have been saying all along. We had a 3 TD lead and laid down, SC wanted that win so badly and IMO Belfry over looked them, there was no ball playing in the 2nd half on Belfrys part. SC wanted to claim TOTAL victory and wanted to believe "we were just making excuses" for our loss. I DID see this win for P-burg coming! They beat them once and I could see SC looking past P-burg to next week. Im not sure how I feel about it because on one hand I'm happy for P-burg and want to say CONGRADULATIONS on a job well done!!! I knew you could do it AGAIN, and like others have posted..what a way to end this rivalry!! :redboxer: Belfry vs Prestonsburg :redboxer: On the other hand, I wanted to see Belfry PLAY BALL and BEAT SC next Friday night.

WAY TO GO BLACKCATS :1: ....for now :thumpsup:
Hungarian_Barbarian Wrote:Sour grapes?

No, he is right. Pburg fans are the worst group of fans i have EVER been around. Arrogant, classless, and mostly ignorant.
BelfryPride Wrote:Unfortunately, I did....I believe SC was so hell bent on getting to Belfry next week, that they overlooked a team that already beat them once this year already and they got the shock of their life yet again when they got their ass handed to them.

Congrats to Prestonsburg on the big win...:Clap:

Congratulations on your prediction negrodamus....go back to pike county and learn how to act. I hope pburg buts the worst beating youve ever seen all over you next friday. i hope they do it in the stands too......
chipper jones Wrote:Congratulations on your prediction negrodamus....go back to pike county and learn how to act. I hope pburg buts the worst beating youve ever seen all over you next friday. i hope they do it in the stands too......

Dude. Seriously? Let it go.
It's a high school football game.

Save it for basketball season.
corndog23 Wrote:No, he is right. Pburg fans are the worst group of fans i have EVER been around. Arrogant, classless, and mostly ignorant.

Ah, I see. Sheldon Clark hasn't played Paintsville too many times.

Confusedhh:
Hungarian_Barbarian Wrote:Ah, I see. Sheldon Clark hasn't played Paintsville too many times.

Confusedhh:

Alright, Paintsville is pretty bad too...Smile
dfblackcat53 Wrote:THE PLAY WAS 30 YARDS DOWN THE FIELD! after sheldon clark football players taunted prestonsburg cheerleaders and parents..that really shows class
What are you even talking about?
  •  Previous
  • 4(current)
  • Next