Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Middlesboro vs Pineville 9/5
ThisIsIt14 Wrote:Either way how can you all sit here and tell me that you think bell will beat middlesboro when we beat them last year when our core group was juniors at log mtn?? This year our core group is seniors and its at middlesboro. You bell fans are in for another rude awakening like last year. Only way we lose that game is if our new coach still hasn't figured out he needs to get it in pittmans and bartons hands almost every down..

If you think Bell was surprised by middlesboro last year...think again!! Bell knew that coach frazier had built a program. Last time I checked his buisiness is elsewhere. As for the the core group... they are now at bell and whitley county. Frazier was in the bleachers nearly every game before they played Bell.
Number One Fan Wrote:Stop mentioning kids on here. This is a joke and you still don't know what your talking about or who your talking about. It's okay to mention other kids, but not crybaby Frazier.

If you're a kid why don't you go get some. If you're an adult, go get some of his dad. If you're older than that, go get some of his papaw. I'd say they would all 3 oblige you.
How has Woolum played this year? He is a good young quarterback.
I have been watching all the post on here and I have to say Number One Fan is probably the biggest idiot of all time. Congratulations ! I am not going to post back and fourth, but the bottom line is Frazier was done bad. The boys, girls, and football team will all struggle under the current leadership. I have nothing against Middlesboro, but all that I have heard, is the system is in trouble. I hope Number One Fan is the Super. If it is you, I will let you off the hook. Can't blame you for taking up for yourself because no one else seems to. I have never heard so much negative talk about one school system in a short amount of time in the last fifty years. Last, shame on you for talking about a mans son. You are suppose to be a professional in a school system.
I am all about the kids in Bell county..
Both school systems have piss poor leadership. Bell people can talk about our Superintedent, but take a look at yours. She is a nut and will fire everyone of the coaches as soon as she finds out that Frazier is coaching behind her back. So we are really trying to figure out which is the craziest super!!
I hear nothing but negative talk from 80% of the teachers and employees of the bell co school system about the super!!!
I'm sure bell co heard the same about our super!!
E's Army Wrote:How has Woolum played this year? He is a good young quarterback.

He is growing every week. He played us in grid and was very impressive. Pineville will make a good showing Friday, Middlesboro had better concentrate on task at hand and not look down the road. Pineville at home will surprise some people, they are young and do have a year under their belt.
Craze JACKET man Wrote:I am all about the kids in Bell county..
Both school systems have piss poor leadership. Bell people can talk about our Superintedent, but take a look at yours. She is a nut and will fire everyone of the coaches as soon as she finds out that Frazier is coaching behind her back. So we are really trying to figure out which is the craziest super!!
I hear nothing but negative talk from 80% of the teachers and employees of the bell co school system about the super!!!
I'm sure bell co heard the same about our super!!

Last I saw Randy has been doing the filming for the bobcats. Kinda hard to coach and be on top of the pressbox with a camera don't ya think??

Just as everyone said after all the talk and smoke the player is still on the team after all the problems. I guess the admin didn't have the guts to make that decision.
love woolum he is a tough kid, but to much experience and size for the Jackets Middlesboro by 21, but look out next year Lions will be dangerous
I completely agree. Pineville the next two years will be very good. Woolum is surrounded by some other great young kids.
I have supported Middlesboro for years just didn't agree with the way they railroaded Frazier. But if the fan base is people like number one fan I have lost all respect for Middlesboro you don't down grade kids on here his statements are dangerous talk you will be found out sooner or later there know secrets kept forever so be a good fan and talk nice about these kids.:flame:
By the time Woolum get to be a senior he will as good as they come here in the mountains and I sure he will play at the next level, for a single A school they have got really good talent. But Middlesboro will be hard to beat with the horses they have this year.:flame:
Jackets by all they want.
It really is a shame and very unfortunate that all the talent on this team is still not being acknowledged by all you guys,instead all the talk is still about Frazier this Frazier that. Rather you like what happened or not you can't change it. Middlesboro:52 Pineville:14 when and if this ships sets sail buckle up and enjoy the ride middlesboro fans Wink
Frazier wasn't mention until Middlesboro number one fan started talking trash about him and his son if you don't want to hear it don't bring it up I had much rather talk about the teams and players than Frazier, but don't down grade a player on here like Middlesboro number one fan if you want a good discussion about the kids don't sit by and not say nothing when idiots post junk like this on here.:flame:m
And yet you still keep talking about the nonsense. Go jackets!!!!
Boro better get the win this year because next year Pineville will beat them. Then Pineville will no longer be a school system.
RisingJackets Wrote:And yet you still keep talking about the nonsense. Go jackets!!!!
You're right about that but guess what number one fan is a coach at Middlesboro :flame:
Number One Fan Wrote:If you all knew what you were talking about, you would know the real story. If I were Steve Martin I would kick Frazier's butt all the way to Bell Co. His son is the very one going to BCHS and telling everything daddy tells him. Should have left his son in Middlesboro for his senior year. But now, he is as dangerous as he has always been with his mouth. His son was not that great of a player, daddy always put him in position to score. If Randy had put his foot down on those players, none of this would have happened. Randy has no business at Middlesboro, and sure needs to keep his mouth shut to his child and the coaches of BCHS. He wants Middlesboro defeated and will do anything he can to drag those boys down. He has no ethics and no business working for a school system while he hurts them.

I have to agree with SHOTGUN on this one....Bashing Frazier's son on here just isn't cool at all. Bashing ANYONE"S child isn't cool, we should act like adults instead of being so immature. Hope it's a great night of football and safe night for all kids involved! GO MOUNTAIN LIONS!!!!!!!!!!
I would like to know who number one fan is, is that steve martin, who ever it is they have no respect for anyone the Frazier's or no one else. I think he should be booted.
Scotty_Bronson Wrote:Jackets by all they want.

Smile
good luck Pineville you have A storied past with people like Fred and Doug Roper, Red Harp, Ledger Howard, and Danny Haley, Biff Madon, So many great ones, You will be back.
Good win for boro. Still needs to brush up some