Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pike Central Coaching Search
Isn't this something Biblical? Moses parting the Tug River?.........LOL
bobcatforlife Wrote:I heard Rick Krantz put in for the job.

Did Dudley turn the job down? Smile
bobcatforlife Wrote:I heard Rick Krantz put in for the job.

He sure did, I think you would do a great job, but as always the Pike Co Politics always get what they want.
shelbyvalley02 Wrote:He sure did, I think you would do a great job, but as always the Pike Co Politics always get what they want.Quick. Change your password, you've been hacked. There is no way you can seriously say that with a straight face. If he were ever hired locally, he'd run whatever program it was right into the ground. Couldn't coach a wet dream. Plus, serious character issues.
PHSForever Wrote:Quick. Change your password, you've been hacked. There is no way you can seriously say that with a straight face. If he were ever hired locally, he'd run whatever program it was right into the ground. Couldn't coach a wet dream. Plus, serious character issues.

Might be smoking something who knows. I don’t have nothing against Rick, maybe some people do.
deleted post
When is hire expected?
Hopefully before Monday
PHSForever Wrote:Lol. I don't have anything personal against him, he's just not a good coach, and I was friends with several former Drillers who didn't get paid for a very long time, I think a couple still haven't been. Plus it seems a bad vibe pops up around him just about anywhere he goes. Always seems to be the victim. Check this out from 2009
http://www.lasvegassun.com/news/2009/feb...ll-school/
sorry to say once again i don't have any idea how my name gets dragged in all of this mess...but obviously you don't know me very well! i don't cause drama and i am not in it..sorry you have HEARD things as you say but ...you really have no clue what went on with me or players..maybe you should look up cecil vandyke since he's the one sitting in prison for stealing all of our money and others considering i don't cause drama and didn't want to make things worse..but hey 3 years later i think its ok now..money has nothing to do with being a good coach! have you ever coached pro-ball?? probably not..but not much coaching to do..they already know everything..lol as they all say..high school is a different bred my friend..but i assure you im legit!! all my former high school players think so to...if you'd like ill give you a list and you can call them all..love the news paper article..cant help that a kid goes in to his counselor and says i signed at a big college..LIKE they ALL do at that age..but it wasn't a big school and when my head coach told the news paper to f off..all heck broke loose...oh did i mention still had 13 kids report with us from Vegas..but no one mentions that...but like i said please keep me out of all of this..don't know why you or anyone else thinks i have issues..its obviously you have never sat with me one on one..but if you'd like to let me know..thank you for taking the time to read this..hope you all have a great season!
Can I ask the mod to please delete my post above #96 I think it is, regarding Rick Kranz? After thinking about it, while I'm perfectly within my rights to not think he is a good coach, I don't know him personally well enough to justify attacking his character. I just think I took it too far and I'd like that comment of mine deleted.
^^^lots of respect for a guy who can call a spade a spade. Even more respect however, for a gu who can admit he was wrong. Many times we get on here and ramble and never think of how it makes others feel or how it may portray ourselves. I think its the annonimity of it all, but i think many of us would be suprised to find how many people actually know who everyone is for the most part. Like to see someone have the guts to do what u did PHS.
really its no harm done ...as we talked in private message....i just dont know how i always get brought up in these things lol...alot of things happen...but a very tight lid was on it..i didnt want to cause more harm to anyone than what they already had going on..i still talk with all my former players for the most part..mainly all the local players they have all been so good to me, and i chat with them pretty regularly ..always in support of d.jones and perry wright and lamb and holland sooooo many great days with those guys lol if anyone has ever sat with me or met me...i dont say much unless i really know you well..most people take that as me being a jerk...its called me just being me..but just wanted to thank you all and phs...hope everyone has a good season..or what ever they do player fan or coach...
deleted post
I can vouch for you PHSForever. I know him personally and to think about him coaching my kid(s) somewhere makes me want to vomit. There is no way. If the Pike Co. BOE hires this fool, it is a daggone shame. Period.
Real Badman Wrote:Hopefully before Monday

Will not come before Monday. Expect an official press conference regarding all fall and winter sports mid next week. Short list is made and all candidates are meeting with BOE could be an interesting hire.
Big Five-0- Wrote:We all make mistakes. PHSForever is no different. I too respect him for making it right. A good man will admit he was wrong.

He didn't say he was wrong. Just wanted his post deleted. There is a difference. He could have the same opinion and be 100% right even after his post is deleted.
deleted post
Announcement will come on Tuesday, announcing new football, boy's basketball & girl's basketball head coaches.

Football practice will be immediately after the announcement.
Spoiler Alert:

It's not Prez Kranz
Pike Central parents and fans should be rejoicing.
Spill it people who know.
It's a great hire IMO.
It's probably the best hire they could have hoped for in July.
Real Badman Wrote:It's probably the best hire they could have hoped for in July.

Personally I think it's a great hire either way just have to hope he can keep that winning tradition which I'm sure he will.
At least give us a hint
D*dley H*lton!
I hear he is taking over the job at Phelps, waiting for the Keith Hall Dome to be built.
I'm really hoping it's Thacker!
Real Badman Wrote:I hear he is taking over the job at Phelps, waiting for the Keith Hall Dome to be built.
Drop the mic and strut away on that one, sir. Well played. Lol.
Big Don Wrote:D*dley H*lton!

:yikes: