Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who will be the next coach at Raceland?
mightydog Wrote:Do the Russell kids that have been leaving to play for Tj leave to play for a new coach? I'm sure the Greenup kids keep comming. I think Russels kids stay home now. Raceland new coach won't have as much talent to work with as Tj did in my opinion.

Only time will tell. I know Raceland has developed a really good feeder system right now and every talented kid on Raceland's football team isn't from Russell. Raceland did just fine in the past without the influx of Russell kids and I suspect they will do just fine if those kids decide not to go to Raceland any longer. It's funny that after all these years their are a handful of people from Russell who think the current state of their program was caused by the loss of several kids to Raceland.
nopicks Wrote:before you bash raceland, you should submerge yourselves in proper grammar courses; it is somewhat embarrassing guys (football crazy, russellpride).

lol
Anymore updates? Any other outside applicants or considerations?
mightydog Wrote:Do the Russell kids that have been leaving to play for Tj leave to play for a new coach? I'm sure the Greenup kids keep comming. I think Russels kids stay home now. Raceland new coach won't have as much talent to work with as Tj did in my opinion.

Let it go. I like to give the Ams as hard of a time as anybody but it was a few kids from a couple of classes. They all had their reasons. Time do get past that.
^^^thank u FBALL. I think u all got some good hears ahead of u.
Ramcat77 Wrote:Only time will tell. I know Raceland has developed a really good feeder system right now and every talented kid on Raceland's football team isn't from Russell. Raceland did just fine in the past without the influx of Russell kids and I suspect they will do just fine if those kids decide not to go to Raceland any longer. It's funny that after all these years their are a handful of people from Russell who think the current state of their program was caused by the loss of several kids to Raceland.

No, I'm not saying it hurt Russell that much. They wouldn't have gotten the coaching there that they received at Raceland.
But it did help Raceland. It dosent bother me that a few kids go elsewhere. I was just raising the question with no intent to smear any kid or school. Let them play where they're happy
Glad you guys decided to leave coach Lucas out of it. The man is still building the NATION. He has a son that wil be starting QB in 2 seasons. Those from around here will never let coach Lucas leave very easily. The man is loved and respected by many. I know sidelinedoc is very close to him but guys, you can't have him.
Was hard for him not to have some coaching in him with big Roy and little Roy leading him the right direction. He was always a great guy with great family values.
I would like to see Raceland go outside of the area and get their coach....The top 3 in my mind would be David Buchanan(Mason County) Jerry Lucas(Collins) and Gerad Parker(Purdue Univ.) all 3 of them I think will take the Rams to the next level. IMO
CoachfromtheStands Wrote:I would like to see Raceland go outside of the area and get their coach....The top 3 in my mind would be David Buchanan(Mason County) Jerry Lucas(Collins) and Gerad Parker(Purdue Univ.) all 3 of them I think will take the Rams to the next level. IMO

:biglmao::biglmao: please
I would love to see Gerad Parker come back to this area as an HC but I don't see him leaving his $150,000 salary at the college level. He's an outstanding coach and person. Would be an excellent HC. I think Raceland has narrowed down their choices and will hopefully announce something in the near future. As I've said before, they can't go wrong with Salmons or Lewis both will do a great job and be strong leaders for the Raceland program.
russellpride Wrote::biglmao::biglmao: please

Anyone ever told you how much of a douche bag you are?
CoachfromtheStands Wrote:I would like to see Raceland go outside of the area and get their coach....The top 3 in my mind would be David Buchanan(Mason County) Jerry Lucas(Collins) and Gerad Parker(Purdue Univ.) all 3 of them I think will take the Rams to the next level. IMO

:hilarious::lmao::hilarious::lmao::hilarious::lmao:
russellpride Wrote::biglmao::biglmao: please

mightydog Wrote::hilarious::lmao::hilarious::lmao::hilarious::lmao:

Raceland can wish for a coach just like Russell did for TJ. I know this will not happen but these 3 are the type of people and coaches I would like to see come to Raceland....
when will Raceland hire ?
Randy Fraizer?
Who is that?
What are you guys smokin? lol:lmao::lmao:
DELUSIONAL!!!!:hilarious:
football crazy Wrote:DELUSIONAL!!!!:hilarious:

Move on, russellmcpride...
:moon::moon::moon::moon::moon::moon::moon::moon::moon::moon::moon::moon::moon::moon::moon::moon::moon::moon::moon::moon::moon::moon

:rockon:
You better have plenty of food!!!!!! :popcorn:
If you see a Raceland Ram fan on a bike, why should you not swerve to hit him?
It could be your bike!
Charlie Weis disease!!!!:Hungry:
You're trapped in a room with an angry grizzly bear, a hungry Lion, and a fan of the Raceland Rams. You have a gun with two bullets. What should you do?
Shoot the Raceland fan… twice.
Confusedumo: Let Me!! I can coach!!
:ape: GIVE ME SOME FOOD!!!
:closed:
I'm proud of you, russellpride, you've learned how to use some punctuation!
Your correct Ramcat and I'm guessing football crazy referring to the Offensive Coordinator for Raceland he is a big boy.