Boyd Co.
Greenup Co.
Coal Grove
Sheldon Clark
Russell
Breathitt Co.
Belfry
P-burg

I cant remember the other one at this time.

The other game was Letcher County as the last game of the year and no they are in no order.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[YOUTUBE="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Y2Ezx8SnN0"][/YOUTUBE]
Should be exciting to see how things will turn out next year.
blackcat_student Wrote:They have most skill players returning. Bobby Hughes, Allen Craynon, Seth Setser, Nathaniel Stephens, Matt Blevins, but IMO that will be there key players for next season.

Having all this slill returning is good but, what will they be like upfront. This is a big problem this year.
TRAIN85 Wrote:You are wrong Tomcat.
Pikeville, Paintsville, South Floyd, Allen Central, Betsy Layne, and Phelps make up our district. All we did was trade Hazard and Jenkins for Betsy Layne.

now how did pikeville get such an easy district, when jenkins got stuck with harlan and cumberland..
If any cares Jenkins 2007 distrist games are Cumberland, Evarts, Harlan, Hazard, Pineville. and i kno they play AC, BL, Phelps, and someone eles still..
All_state_RB#1 Wrote:now how did pikeville get such an easy district, when jenkins got stuck with harlan and cumberland..

Districts are based on GEOGRAPHY...they were to give NO consideration to how "easy" or "hard" teams had it.

Jenkins is closer to the 1A teams in the Southeastern part of the state than is Pikeville; Pikeville is closer to the teams in their district than Jenkins is.
Fleming County 2007 Schedule is:

Harrison County (Rec Bowl)
Rowan County
Cawood (district)
Powell County (district)
Estill County (district)
Breathitt County (district)
Lewis County
West Carter
Mason County
Bryan Station
hillbilly Wrote:Having all this slill returning is good but, what will they be like upfront. This is a big problem this year.

Center-Zach Bragg
Guard-Matt Blevins
Tackle-Nathaniel Stephens

And theres 3 big guys coming out next year that have played for this team but have quit because injury, and/or personal reasons.
cats eye Wrote:I would love for them to schedule JC. SC would be another good game to keep the rivalry going.

I would love to see Prestonsburg play Johnson Central. Because there really big rivals in middle school football. IMO Sheldon Clark will probabley be the team we play in that third game. But you never know.
who does JC play next year?
All_state_RB#1 Wrote:now how did pikeville get such an easy district, when jenkins got stuck with harlan and cumberland..

This district is no easier for Jenkins considering Harlan is basically the Pikeville of their district, so it dosen't really matter
Anyone know Breathitt County's schedule? I see that they have picked up some descent teams on their schedule next year, but I have not seen anything official. I know that they will need to schedule tough non-district opponants because outside of Fleming County, there is really no competition in district at this time.
Twitter: @tc_analytics

Gridiron Wrote:That is the first one proposed. Here is the one going into effect next season.

KHSAA Realignment for 2007 and 2008
I thought that Somerset decided to play up next year, and they were in Taylor County's district.
Twitter: @tc_analytics

Somerset is playing in AAA I believe.