•  Previous
  • 4(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Harlan County 2014
HDE Wrote:It may depend on what side Caldwell is playing.

Probably right.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Does Larkey change it up next year and run more to the left? Or does he keep going right?

Confusednicker:
He will RunItUpTheGut!!!!

Wink
Where did everyone go?
We're right here!! I'm just missing football so badly!!
Aren't we all.....:HitWall:
HDE Wrote:It may depend on what side Caldwell is playing.

It would not shock me to see Caldwell playing in the Middle of the offensive line. And he may. No be snapping. N my opinion he is the best QB prospect HC has at this point, and would not be chopped liver at that. I wonder if a junior ever made all state as a lineman and came back to QB. He is that gifted. I hope he can stay on the line because he could be the best lineman from Harlan County since Massey. He also could earn some honors as QB.
He can throw it better than anyone and is stronger. I just think he's been too good on the line for his own good if he wanted to move back. Plus, he's gained about 50 pounds. What he does best at quarterback doesn't fit Harlan County's offense, which is why he moved to start with, and now he's proven he's one of the best offensive linemen in the state.
Is Jarrett Ford not playing. I heard he was coming back.
Harlan Co has to replace a lot of Leadership and Playmakers on both sides of the Ball. District should be wide open this year! Harlan Co still the favorite till they have been beaten.
HDE Wrote:He can throw it better than anyone and is stronger. I just think he's been too good on the line for his own good if he wanted to move back. Plus, he's gained about 50 pounds. What he does best at quarterback doesn't fit Harlan County's offense, which is why he moved to start with, and now he's proven he's one of the best offensive linemen in the state.
Is Jarrett Ford not playing. I heard he was coming back.

I've heard a lot of kids that have played in the past or never played have shown interest. But we have to remember they are kids and they are unpredictable. If Ford doesn't come back what options do we have? Massey played QB on JV...well the center may have been the QB because he handed to Fred and he ran with it.

No chance you move an All State Lineman! Is the Johnson kid ready do we have another Austin Maggard or TJ Green hiding on the team?

A Harlan County QB that can throw well is a luxury but not a necessity!
I am hearing some really good things about this bunch in the off season. This might be one of the strongest (as in physical strength) HC teams yet, which is saying a lot. I am also hearing the numbers are great in the weight room. My gosh is it spring practice time yet?
I talked to a buddy of mine and he told me that HC has 90+ in the weight room and 45 of them are freshmen. I know they won't keep that many but that is a great number to start with.
That's what Zak said, too. Why couldn't we keep that many?? Didn't we dress out 108 three years ago???
Williamsburg could use some player if y'all have to many in Harlan....just sayin. :worthy:
Granny, I hope we keep them all but usually some drop off when times get tough. BUT, I hope they all stay!!!!!
What happened to all the HC fans?!?!?!?

Just a couple of years ago, these types of threads were rocking, even in march!
^
You pissed all of them off.
Granny Bear Wrote:^

Gut kinda does that to a lot of people.. But those of is who have gotten to know his ways have learned he is all bark no bite!!
Love him better than a hog loves slop!!

BUT, I do know that he loves to stir things up and don't care to piss them off. LOL Couple of years ago, the Black Bear Mamas that support the girls' basketball team were out to string him up. They kept begging me to tell them who he really was. They didn't believe me when I told them I had no idea!! Had I known, I would've pointed him out and provided the rope!!!

Smile
Granny Bear Wrote:^

:biglmao:
Granny Bear Wrote:Love him better than a hog loves slop!!

BUT, I do know that he loves to stir things up and don't care to piss them off. LOL Couple of years ago, the Black Bear Mamas that support the girls' basketball team were out to string him up. They kept begging me to tell them who he really was. They didn't believe me when I told them I had no idea!! Had I known, I would've pointed him out and provided the rope!!!

Smile

I was hoping for a black bear mama sandwich Confusednicker:

Not my fault they cant even make it out of district. They should still get on here and talk about it lol....
I agree!!

Black Bear Mama sandwich hmmmmm.......

There's another mama or two about my size; you would be only a gooey center!!!

:lmao:
^^
I think he might like that....Confusednicker:
bear claw Wrote:I talked to a buddy of mine and he told me that HC has 90+ in the weight room and 45 of them are freshmen. I know they won't keep that many but that is a great number to start with.

They very well could keep CLOSE to that many. The key is keeping them busy on the field as much as possible. It seems like I remember a year or 2 at Rockcastle that they had so many JV kids that they fielded 2 teams. They just split them up and one team played at home and one team played on the road. The idea is just keeping as many kids involved as possible. Winning or losing is beside the point. I dont know if they will have enough frosh to do anything like that but it would be nice.:Thumbs:
panther nation Wrote:^^
I think he might like that....Confusednicker:

You don't know how much....:yum:
Aren't you out of puberty yet????
^
Not even close.
I am hearing so many good things about this bunch in the off-season. I am hearing that there has been a few cancerous problems have been weeded out and the future looks REALLY bright. The incoming freshman are really impressing the coaches. Also, I heard that Hunter Lewis power cleaned over 300. That is impressive.
King Leonidas Wrote:Harlan Co has to replace a lot of Leadership and Playmakers on both sides of the Ball. District should be wide open this year! Harlan Co still the favorite till they have been beaten.

I just noticed this.
The district should be wide open?
bear claw Wrote:I am hearing so many good things about this bunch in the off-season. I am hearing that there has been a few cancerous problems have been weeded out and the future looks REALLY bright. The incoming freshman are really impressing the coaches. Also, I heard that Hunter Lewis power cleaned over 300. That is impressive.

That he did, I've got the video to prove it!
I guarantee no one will give more effort than Hunter Lewis!
The offseason weightlifting is a huge part out the Black Bears success!

Spring Practice right around the corner
  •  Previous
  • 4(current)
  • Next