Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Knox Central @ Lexington Catholic 11/9/12
adopted purple Wrote:[quote=RunItUpTheGut]In a scrimmage, KC picked off Wburg like 5 times. And Wburg is a better passing oriented team then LC is without Bolin IMO.

I have to disagree with you on this one my friend. I actually think LC is better without Bolin. I think overall they are much better than last year. I don't think this game will even be close. The only team that has a chance to beat the Knights is Highlands and I believe that will be a close game.

Also, I guess the election didn't go your way Smile

The election was in no ones favor!

Knox Central in a close one.
Canady and Gist could have huge yards tonight they could each put over 200 yards on the ground. With Cath having to play keep up Knox could have a huge defensive game too look for the panther defense to have at least 3 picks or more and if that does happen knox's will win by a land slide.
panther nation Wrote:Canady and Gist could have huge yards tonight they could each put over 200 yards on the ground. With Cath having to play keep up Knox could have a huge defensive game too look for the panther defense to have at least 3 picks or more and if that does happen knox's will win by a land slide.

I'd have Jeff at strong safety in this game, and I'd bring some blitz from from there and the corners to see how quickly they can pick it up. If nothing else, I'd make the QB think about getting rid of the ball quickly.

Good Luck Panther Nation!!!!!!!!!!!
laker20 Wrote:I'd have Jeff at strong safety in this game, and I'd bring some blitz from from there and the corners to see how quickly they can pick it up. If nothing else, I'd make the QB think about getting rid of the ball quickly.

Good Luck Panther Nation!!!!!!!!!!!

I agree with that too. If it was me I would put Canady a WR and throw the ball on them something they wouldn't expect cause he is very dangerous in the open field and with Barger at the other WR who do you cover? If you cover both Gist will run for days and days.
good luck panthers, and have a safe trip
Na na na naaaaaaa, na na na naaaaa, hey heyyyyy goodbye! Knox has had a great year, but it's over now! I hope Scotty and co. Can pull it off, but it's going to be tough at Cath!!
panther nation Wrote:Canady and Gist could have huge yards tonight they could each put over 200 yards on the ground. With Cath having to play keep up Knox could have a huge defensive game too look for the panther defense to have at least 3 picks or more and if that does happen knox's will win by a land slide.

I guarantee if Catholic has 3 picks and Canady and Gist both :flame:have 200 yds each that Knox Central will win the game and make us like it.
Catholic by a fieldgoal.