Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Boyle Co @ Highlands 8/17
sstack Wrote:I agree with a lot you say here,as funny as it sounds their D showed some good things in the scrimmage.They put good pressure on QB,just let too many big plays by some players who no other teams have the likes of.

I think HHS pass happy O will test Boyle's young and injured (Hellyer out with injury) D backfield early and often. If HHS WR's can have a good night, it could lead to some early scores and put a lot of pressure on Boyle. Boyle lost a lot of offensive fire power too and will expect a lot from JR. running back(forget his name). The more I have been reading up about Boyle, the better I feel about HHS winning. The thing that worries me most is being the first game of year and making silly mistakes and allowing Boyle to stay in the game into the 4th. Still think HHS wins by 2-3 TD's.

The only Fire power Boyle lost on offense was Devon Cox last years leading rusher.I think you'll see alot more balance from Boyle tonight on offense. the starting QB is back,and almost all thier recievers.Helyer may play tonight.
If I recall from last year, Boyle seemed very effective with the run but then got away from it. If they stick with the run, it could be a very interesting night tonight.
Anyone know what radio station this game will be on I have to work and will have to catch it on the radio
Highlands @ Home = win in my book.
Is there any link to watch this streamed online? I didn't see anything on iHigh.

I wanted to be there in person, but couldn't find anyone to go with.
know1 Wrote:Is there any link to watch this streamed online? I didn't see anything on iHigh.

I wanted to be there in person, but couldn't find anyone to go with.

We will be on about the 45 yd line of visitors side, you are welcome to join us.