Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jude and Wales
Jude should break the record before the playoffs start. Ashland and Belfry are tuff but I feel JJ will average over 140 in the next two games.
Eagle Pride 90` Wrote:Jude should break the record before the playoffs start. Ashland and Belfry are tuff but I feel JJ will average over 140 in the next two games.

I think that jude will have an easier time with Ashland than he will Belfry. Sheldon Clark and Belfry always plays the the offense that JC runs tougher because it's so similar to the offense they run themselves.
Bob Seger Wrote:I think that jude will have an easier time with Ashland than he will Belfry. Sheldon Clark and Belfry always plays the the offense that JC runs tougher because it's so similar to the offense they run themselves.

If he needs to do damage against Belfry it may need to come on big gains. I anticipate Belfry will have success keeping the chains moving against the Eagles, and probably vice versa, making for a quick moving game with limited offensive posessions. Jude will clearly be the single best player Belfry has seen this year so I feel he will "get his", the question will be if it comes on 20 carries to get 150, or 5 carries to get 150.