•  Previous
  • 4(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Perry Central 35 Johnson Central 27
Quote:Just so you know i try to stay pretty calm about how good JC is and never rub a JC win in anyones face who doesn't deserve it. But what i saw tonight was not 2 great FB teams and it was sloppy on both sides. Turnovers and penalties that will get both teams beat in the playoffs if they don't clean them up. If you can get over yourself and read my whole post u will see i gave PCC a ton of credit but beating JC right now isn't an amazing feat. I wish JC would have won but they were beaten by PCC. PCC is not a bad team and are better than i realized but they are not a threat to win state at this point and neither is JC. Like i said earlier it is early and both teams will be different in a month and may end up being really good but they aren't right now. Sorry if the truth hurts.

your really making johnson celtral fans look bad. man up for once dude.
who said anything about pcc winning state? this get this straight, before this game even started JC was supposedly the best team in the mountains besides bell an now thats its over you dont wanna blame it on the refs because that would be like the last pcc thread an i feel that you dont want to do that so you turn to calling both teams pretty much average and dissing them both which is a spit in the face to me. sorry if the truth hurts.
Bleed Black&Gold Wrote:What would u like me to say? PCC is a lock for State because they beat the best team ever in JC. I don't feel that either team is that good. Jude and Robinson are as good as advertised but with all those penalties , dropped passes, and turnovers from both sides i would hope that neither side is satisfied with their level of play. Once again good win PCC. Wow you are super sensitive and apparently easy to please when it comes to your football program. If the Eagles would have won tonight i would say the exact same as i am now. ROOM FOR IMPROVEMENT on both sides.

penalties from both sides??? it was like 15 to 3 or 4 in JC's favor!!!!:devilflam
Bleed Black&Gold Wrote:Just so you know i try to stay pretty calm about how good JC is and never rub a JC win in anyones face who doesn't deserve it. But what i saw tonight was not 2 great FB teams and it was sloppy on both sides. Turnovers and penalties that will get both teams beat in the playoffs if they don't clean them up. If you can get over yourself and read my whole post u will see i gave PCC a ton of credit but beating JC right now isn't an amazing feat. I wish JC would have won but they were beaten by PCC. PCC is not a bad team and are better than i realized but they are not a threat to win state at this point and neither is JC. Like i said earlier it is early and both teams will be different in a month and may end up being really good but they aren't right now. Sorry if the truth hurts.

I wasnt singling you out. I was just stating that all I heard all week on here was how JC despite the loss of many seniors was still a force to be recon with and now after a loss JC suddenly isnt that good of a football team. I am not a JC hater but with the cocky coach you guys have I can see how some people are. I am just a high school football fan who really doesnt root for any particular school.
Quote:I agree...
and then when PCC loses a game they'll get on here and talk about how we were overrated and got lucky.

yeah, & ill be right here telling them other wise.... in other words give 'em hell! haha
Or maybe they have some school spirit? Not to mention that they were expected to be blown out by this #3 team in the mountains. So yeah, they got excited.
Bleed Black&Gold Wrote:JC wins big 42-21. Jude has a big night but it is also big plays from Gound and Dillon that propel JC to the win.

Looks like you were pretty close Wink
I guess that's when you thought Johnson Central was good though...
honestly, noone has pointed out what makes pcc coaching staff so bad. I dont see it, they prepared for JC and jj, thier team won. I think the staff did their job, last week Haddix was in the huddle and paid off the refs to beat the blackcats, this week they beat the mighty eagles and he is a terrible coach. Excuse me but I just cant grasp the logic here!

I'm just putting this out there, when PCC does lose this season I WILL NOT stoop to put the winning team or staff down. Some posters need to eat their crow and give credit when it is due. JC was not the better team. They did have the best individual player, but PCC had the better team....................................

btw I predicted this win as well

btw= by the way
zaga_fan Wrote:Doubt it, bro.

And don't talk to me like that....
I'm sensitive

Doubt it all you want but it is true. I'm not a blind fan who only looks at wins and losses.

The sensitive comment is the first thing you've said that makes sense. I am sorry for recommending both our clubs improve over time.

Wow, all the PCC fans i met in person were nice and sensible. I guess they are just getting home from the game because they are real fans who attend their teams away games.
Bleed Black&Gold Wrote:What would u like me to say? PCC is a lock for State because they beat the best team ever in JC. I don't feel that either team is that good. Jude and Robinson are as good as advertised but with all those penalties , dropped passes, and turnovers from both sides i would hope that neither side is satisfied with their level of play. Once again good win PCC. Wow you are super sensitive and apparently easy to please when it comes to your football program. If the Eagles would have won tonight i would say the exact same as i am now. ROOM FOR IMPROVEMENT on both sides.

Perry don't usually get impressive wins such as this one, but any time you go to Johnson Central and come away with a win, it's impressive. Regardless of who you are.
LCLion4life Wrote:Johnson Central 42 Perry Co. Central 13

Pretty good prediction!
I'd like to take you to Vegas.
Belfry_Insider Wrote:Not even close JC by 3 or 4 tds

Obviously you are not a Johnson Central Insider Wink
Great Win for the program of PCC and Coach Haddix. They have had two straight wins against the best programs in the mountains.

The Harlan County vs Perry County game is going to be epic!
JCHS Alumni Eagle Wrote:JC Big
JC 42
PCC 20

By "big" were you referring to the big choke?
Bleed Black&Gold Wrote:Doubt it all you want but it is true. I'm not a blind fan who only looks at wins and losses.

The sensitive comment is the first thing you've said that makes sense. I am sorry for recommending both our clubs improve over time.

Wow, all the PCC fans i met in person were nice and sensible. I guess they are just getting home from the game because they are real fans who attend their teams away games.

Sorry bro,
I was at Church.

I guess that leaves me out of the "real fan" category.

I think all PCC fan's would agree with you.
I'm just a fake fan.
I'm actually changing my name to "Fakey McFakerson" Confusedinglepar
Can zaga fan be any more obnoxious? I don't know him so you guys have to help me out. He has set a new standard for obnoxious on here that will be nearly impossible to top.:biggrin:
bcpc Wrote:honestly, noone has pointed out what makes pcc coaching staff so bad. I dont see it, they prepared for JC and jj, thier team won. I think the staff did their job, last week Haddix was in the huddle and paid off the refs to beat the blackcats, this week they beat the mighty eagles and he is a terrible coach. Excuse me but I just cant grasp the logic here!

I'm just putting this out there, when PCC does lose this season I WILL NOT stoop to put the winning team or staff down. Some posters need to eat their crow and give credit when it is due. JC was not the better team. They did have the best individual player, but PCC had the better team....................................

btw I predicted this win as well

btw= by the way

Commodore_Colonel Wrote:Perry don't usually get impressive wins such as this one, but any time you go to Johnson Central and come away with a win, it's impressive. Regardless of who you are.

Good posts.
ole_blue_sack_15 Wrote:penalties from both sides??? it was like 15 to 3 or 4 in JC's favor!!!!:devilflam

3 or 4 of your penalties were for encroachment. Jumping early is something that is huge later in the year. Listen guys i am not saying both teams are god awful but they both need to fix a few things. I have said multiple times that you all got a good win but it doesn't mean anything besides you were better than us tonight. I'm looking down the road for both teams instead of being short sighted. I hope PCC goes undefeated the rest of the regular season so just relax.
Panther Thunder Wrote:Eagles big.

Johnson Central 42
Perry Central 14

I'm still at a loss on the "big" part.
Guys facts are facts. JC fans all thought this would be a blow out or atleast a 2 td win and PCC pulled off the win. Lets just admit to the facts and say both teams are good solid teams and PCC was the better team. This game wasnt nearly as sloppy as last weeks PCC vs Pburg game and Pburg went to the Rock tonight and put a thumping on the Cards so obviously they are a solid team as well. Ive watched PCC, Pburg and JC in the first couple weeks of the season and they are all 3 good teams. PCC has just taken care of business and taken advantage of opportunities to coe out victorious in each game.
KyGurl Wrote:Since it is 5A against 5A I take JC !! Not playing another 2A !!!

JOHNSON CENTRAL BY 4 TD'S

I guess by 5A against 5A you meant 5A against 4A?!
And I guess by 4TDs you meant JC was going to score their 4th TD with 2 minutes on the clock(about 2 minutes of game-time before they lost)
zaga_fan Wrote:Perry with the upset!

J/K

I think Perry plays their hearts out and plays Johnson close until they pull away in the 4th.

What was this idiot thinking? :thatsfunn
Whoever said that Perry Central and Johnson Central have a lot of improvement to do, I agree. But it's just week two. A lot of season left to be played and rarely are teams clicking on all cylinders in the first few weeks.
jetpilot Wrote:Can zaga fan be any more obnoxious? I don't know him so you guys have to help me out. He has set a new standard for obnoxious on here that will be nearly impossible to top.:biggrin:

That's why I'm here big guy.
I'm am full on heel Wink
zaga_fan Wrote:By "big" were you referring to the big choke?

Wow. Is that all you got? We got beat. We can accept it why can't you? Most of us offer no excuses. We did not play well tonight or up to some of "your expectations" So sorry to disappoint. Eight points is hardly the big choke. PCC was the better team tonight what else would you like for us to say?
Aslan Wrote:Zaga, you're on pace to be the most hated person on BGR Big Grin.

Maybe....
however, I'm racking up on the "likes".
IMO Johnson Central is still a force to be recon with & i still respect their program, they just got out played by a bunch of kids that nobody besides a few thought they had a chance in hell of winning. but it just goes to show you that doubters don't like to be proven wrong AT ALL, and it also shows the kind of character they have. lol not even man enough to admitt it. i wonder maybe if johnson still has trouble with teams stopping the run in the future what the next excuse will be? maybe they will maybe they won't... or maybe, just maybe if they turn around an beat the hell out of a powerhouse team sometime this season i bet that bleed black&golds opinion will change real soon an fast. get real man and stop going back on your own words because we all got proof. and i really dont mean to be disrespectful to anyone, but if you spit in our face by being a hypocrite then im going to hock a big lugy in yours. seriously though bro stop making excuses.
eaglefan98 Wrote:Wow. Is that all you got? We got beat. We can accept it why can't you? Most of us offer no excuses. We did not play well tonight or up to some of "your expectations" So sorry to disappoint. Eight points is hardly the big choke. PCC was the better team tonight what else would you like for us to say?

Actually....
the majority of JC posters had Perry losing this one by 3 TDs.
Perry won by one TD.
That's a 28 point turnaround so from what I'm seeing it's a pretty gigantic choke.
Quote:Wow. Is that all you got? We got beat. We can accept it why can't you? Most of us offer no excuses. We did not play well tonight or up to some of "your expectations" So sorry to disappoint. Eight points is hardly the big choke. PCC was the better team tonight what else would you like for us to say?

hmmmm, weeellllllll:eyeroll:.......now that i think of it. you could say that we're then "men" tonight. go on....say it!Confusednicker:
  •  Previous
  • 4(current)
  • Next