Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Belfry 28 Somerset 23
Belfry_99 Wrote:I see someone has this posted on facebook.. here is the article..

That is a fantastic compliment and what it is all about!

I prefer not to toot our own horn, but I also feel that two people who seldom get the credit they deserve as ambassadors for the Belfry program should get special mention as well.

I wouldn't trade Bobby Norman and Coach Mickey for any other radio crew in the state. If you listen to some other crews you would understand why.. these guys are both class acts and go above and beyond when it comes to trying and separate themselves from their bias. They both give great insight and perspective, but you don't hear them calling foul and crying injustice like so many other stations.
I was there and didn't get to listen on the radio, but I did hear they were great.
They are great, I usually take a radio to the game and listen to them while I watch the game. Coach Mickey brings a lot to the broadcast, if anyone knows anything about Pirate football, its him.
RoShamBo Wrote:I was there and didn't get to listen on the radio, but I did hear they were great.

Wish I'd known you were there. We tailgated and fed a few from Somerset.... I'd got ya some good ole' Pirate eatin' before the game had I known!! Smile

If you need assistance feel free to e-mail me at:
[email=phs1986@bluegrassrivals.com]phs1986@bluegrassrivals.com[/email]
EKUAlum05 Wrote:That is a fantastic compliment and what it is all about!

I prefer not to toot our own horn, but I also feel that two people who seldom get the credit they deserve as ambassadors for the Belfry program should get special mention as well.

I wouldn't trade Bobby Norman and Coach Mickey for any other radio crew in the state. If you listen to some other crews you would understand why.. these guys are both class acts and go above and beyond when it comes to trying and separate themselves from their bias. They both give great insight and perspective, but you don't hear them calling foul and crying injustice like so many other stations.

Being down here in Georgia, I find myself very thankful to Bobby and Coach Mickey for bringing the atmosphere of the game right into my home. The only thing I miss from listening on the radio is the voice of Mr. Phillips bleeding in from the PA. I know it has been years but many of us will always remember "Another Pirate Touchdown!!"
Watched the game on wymt from ivel...congrats belfry
RockHard20 Wrote:Watched the game on wymt from ivel...congrats belfry

ur just a little late.lol:thanks:TongueirateShoTongueirateSho
yes very lol but just got an accout so i needed some posts