Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Russell
34.48%
Sheldon Clark
65.52%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Russell @ Sheldon Clark 11/12
Who would have won a SC - PCC ?
S C by 14 go I HAVE BEEN TO MOST OF SC GAMES AND THAY HAVE A GREAT TEAM CARDS TAKE THE WIN BY 14
charliez Wrote:Who would have won a SC - PCC ?

Doesn't even matter PCC is not here playing this week we are focused on Russell
charliez Wrote:Who would have won a SC - PCC ?

CardinalAlum Wrote:Doesn't even matter PCC is not here playing this week we are focused on Russell

Yes, we should have only one team on our minds--Russell.

This is the only game the cards are going to play Friday night, any game in the past has absolutely no bearing, and don't be looking out beyond Friday. Because if the job doesn't get done this Friday night, there will be no job to do next Friday night.

Even though it's only an opinion, I believe SC would win the rematch if it would occur, but we'll never know,
and as the previous poster said, "it doesn't matter." We are working with "what is, is." And that's Russell vs Sheldon Clark.
SC by 1 td
SC takes this one big..
^

I tend to disagree. I think the Russell v Ironton game indicates that Russell matches up pretty well against smashmouth style offenses.

Not saying S.C. wont win, but I think the matchup leads to a nice ballgame.
Russell by 6. Should be a good game. Russell gets 1 more starter back this week. If everyone is healthy it should be a great game If they come out to play. Does SC have a turf field?
PaytoPlay Wrote:^

I tend to disagree. I think the Russell v Ironton game indicates that Russell matches up pretty well against smashmouth style offenses.

Not saying S.C. wont win, but I think the matchup leads to a nice ballgame.

Russell vs Ironton, Russell vs Greenup. Russell has matched up well against power running teams. Where they have struggled is against the spread but it appears they have straightend that out by the way they played against PCC.
Go cards!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
RedDevil1981 Wrote:Russell by 6. Should be a good game. Russell gets 1 more starter back this week. If everyone is healthy it should be a great game If they come out to play. Does SC have a turf field?

Sheldon Clark does have a turf field.
Sheldon Clark wins big.
I hope all of you keep believeing that just like pcc did..no matter what there record is the devils are a tough out...
Sheldon Clark is also a pretty tough out. Welcome to the ROCK...
Has Russell ever been to the Rock?
This game is a toss-up for me. If the DEVILS come out and play like they did last week then they are capable of beating anybody. BUT, if they come out and play like they have at times this year then it's going to be a LONG night. But I'm going to have to go with my DEVILS in this one though. RUSSELL by 10.
Russell will compete, but SC is too much.

Russell comes up short.

SC 35
RHS 12
It sounds to me from the article in todays paper that Coach Hager is concerned with Fullback Joel Korzep and Patrick Cooper. I don't blame him.

If Russell can control the ball and play with the "fire in the belly" they had this past Friday they can win this game. Russell will be ready for this game and for sure remember the butt whipping they got last year from SC.

Most of the posts on here appear to not give Russell much of a chance to win this game. I have not seen SC play this year so I have no idea. I do know this: If Russell plays like they did last week and get beat I would be very surprised.

Good luck to both teams.

Russell 28
Sheldon Clark 27
Cardinal14 Wrote:Has Russell ever been to the Rock?

Is the rock a nickname for the stadium????
Last time I can remeber Russell playing at SC was back in the early to mid 80s. SC was not very good then. I don't think the field had picked up a Nick name yet.
Jeepman Wrote:Is the rock a nickname for the stadium????

Yes it is. It is called "The Rock", because it use to be like playing on a big rock before the turf. It was one of the hardest and nastiest fields to play on back in the day. Wow how things have changed.
Russell in a great game. 21-20
SC by 8

I look for a very close halftime score. Both teams are very well coached so there will be good adjustments made at halftime which will set up a defensive battle in the second half.
Whats the best route to SC coming from Russell?
US 23 South, then make a left onto KY Route 645 and then its a straight shot.
Thanks , Planning on making the trip ,just trying to get some more to go.

How long of a trip from Russell?
I would guess 1:30 at most.
SC - 28
Russell - 21
Not bad.
I hope I see a packed house tomorrow supporting our cards