Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Russell
34.48%
Sheldon Clark
65.52%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Russell @ Sheldon Clark 11/12
Who advances on to the next round
SC gets this one at the rock!
Should be another really good game.
Sheldon Clark by 13... Go Cards!
have to go with the cards...
Sheldon Clark-27
Russell-20
This should be a good game with both teams having 6-5 records. Sounds like a lot of fun to me.
I have to go with the Cards in this one. Should be a very good game. Sheldon Clark has the talent to win the region if they're prepared and come ready to play every snap.
I say Sheldon Clark by 14....... 28-14

Congrats to both teams for their win Friday night.
Jeepman Wrote:This should be a good game with both teams having 6-5 records. Sounds like a lot of fun to me.
With the schedule that Sheldon Clark's played, it really don't indicate their record. I was at the Collins game. It wasn't close, but it was great experience, against a great team. Hager really has prepared this team.

The Breathitt Co. game, nothing against Breathett, but Sheldon Clark gave this game away.

Sheldon Clark should have won the Johnson Central game. IMO

Prestonsburg, they just beat SC. I would like to see a rematch of that game.

Sheldon Clark could easily be 9-3 right now. I know, (if's and but's.) Just saying what I think.
PCC is the barometer of this game. Russell wins by 6 this week, SC loses by three the week before. I'll take Russell by 3 in this matchup
I think that Sheldon Clark will win this in a close one.
Hoping the CARDS win! I know they can do it. :Cheerlead
Like I have already said this should be a good game. Sheldon Clark is a very good football team. Russell although is a team that has the talent to be exceptionally good. They have not played a full game this year IMO with the ability that they have. The game against PCC was a great win for Russell. I have a feeling that the players liked what they accomplished when they left it all out on the field. Heart, guts, and the fire in the belly will determine this game.
SC by 10
SC 20
Russell 8
Rock on Russell, we all know you can do it!!

Russell by 7 :devilflam:devilflam
Stardust Wrote:PCC is the barometer of this game. Russell wins by 6 this week, SC loses by three the week before. I'll take Russell by 3 in this matchup

I wouldn't look at common oponents. Look at Belfry, PCC and SC this season. You could look at the Ashland vs Russel, Jc vs Ashland, and the JC vs SC. But they won't tell you anything but how different teams match up so differently. This one is going to be tough. If SC's D can start off strong and hold Russel out of the end zone in the first quarter to allow for their offense to warm up it should be a good game. If SC's special teams come to play and they hit their extra points they whould win by 14. However if the same team shows up that play Pburg then they will get beat by 21.
This one really could go either way, kinda hard to predict.

I'll give the home team the edge and say SC wins by 7.
this is a what if, what if Belfry beats Mason and Russell beats SC, is 3rd round at Belfry?
@ Belfry I believe, because it is an even year. I think thats right but not totally sure.
SC by 14
Russel by 14.
I still can't believe Pike Central lost...lol.
Matman Wrote:I wouldn't look at common oponents. Look at Belfry, PCC and SC this season. You could look at the Ashland vs Russel, Jc vs Ashland, and the JC vs SC. But they won't tell you anything but how different teams match up so differently. This one is going to be tough. If SC's D can start off strong and hold Russel out of the end zone in the first quarter to allow for their offense to warm up it should be a good game. If SC's special teams come to play and they hit their extra points they whould win by 14. However if the same team shows up that play Pburg then they will get beat by 21.

Very good analysis. I believe that your last two sentences tell the whole story.
If the alert Sheldon Clark shows, they win. But if the SC that played Prestonsburg shows, they lose.

I most certainly hope that the Cards finally have it all together and come to play hard nose football, from the kickoff to the final whistle.

Go Cards!
I've seen Russell play a couple times this year. And they have a few weaknesses that SC can cause big problems from. If SC has a passing game they can win this one big! If SC can run off tackle and run traps up the middle Russell will go down fast. If SC can stop the off tackle runs the game will be over very fast.
I would love to see Russell win this one. They are a local team! I want all of our locals to win. But this will be a very tough game for the devils to win! IMO SC 32--Russell 14

SC has a very good team and lost close games to some very good teams. Don't look at their record!! Tough schedule!:dontthink
Cards advance to Regional Championship!
SC at home..
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC/]
I seen both teams play this year,this should be a great game but anything can happen on friday night.I think SC will pull this one out though,they have a very good D and balance off.
RUSSELL has no passing game but they have awesome RB'S.They have some powerhouses that break good tackles.
SC 24
RUSSELL 18
Seems like on the analysis, that SC would win by 14.
SC 28
Russell 14