Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Bell County
72.73%
Harlan County
27.27%
* You voted for this item.

•  Previous
  • 3(current)
  • Next 
  Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bell Co. @ Harlan Co. 10/29
I think one person really got on Bell. Everyone else is just wondering how Knox got in on it. I'll just say one more thing and leave it at that. Just last year, Knox lost the two LAST place teams in HC's district.
The Harlan County Black Bears are up to the challenge. Bears cocky, I don't think so. Everyone on this site knows who is cocky and that Bell on every thread opened. Harlan County is only wanting this Fridays W that will be available Friday Night. Knox? Where are you coming from. We don't care about anything but getting another win this Friday Night. Bell, I know Bell expects a full all out battle. They better be expecting it, because the Black Bears will be bringing it. Knox, go worry about what you need to be worrying about. GO BLACK BEARS!!!
Thinking I can merge both sides.

In a way, the Knox fan is right in that you root for a rival when they play someone outside the area or district (I can pick on my brother but no one else better). I have more roots at Harlan Independent than Harlan County, but I root for the Bears when playing anyone else, especially this Friday, as they play the underdog role against Bell (Bobcat fans are much more cocky - Harlan Co. fans are right about that). I picked HC 9-1 (granted I thought then they would beat Pulaski and lose to Bell) with a regional title pre-season, and I'll stick by that.

On the other hand, Bear fans are right if you are going to use scores to predict (as the Knox fan did). HC rocked Clay, KC barely won against Clay and played Bell close. Not sure you should count grids, but those would favor HC being competitive this Friday too.
I think the Harlan County fans will soon find out that Bell County is a totally different type of animal. I've seen them both and trust me, in a little over a month Bell County will be hanging another sign up down 25 that says 15-0 state champions, there just that good right now.
Bell had Whitley 35-0 at the half. Ist team played i series in the second half, if your comparing scores.
Wow theres alot of smack talking going on from harlan:thatsfunn i like that though hypes the game for us some! The Bobcats will do there smacking out on the field and shut this non sense up..

I do cheer for harlan county when we are not playing them but some of there fans are starting to make that hard espeically saying they hate Bell County period calling us snitches and hate our coach too?:redboxer: This almost sounds like a personal attack. Wow i can't wait till friday now!!!
Harlan has shown they are real the last 2-3 games..

I'm pulling for the upset..

Harlan 27
Bell 23
Anything is capable in Harlan Co, but I think Bell is just way too strong this season.
Aslan Wrote:[quote=Boo Boo bear]zaga is mad because he has to drive to pulaski..:Clap:[/QUOTE
Winning streak ends on a wonderful note.
Bell Co - 77
Harlan Co - 0

Im sure you'll be riding shotgun.no playoff win this year ...lol pulaski 77 pcc0 oh well theres next year :Clap: gas saving advice leave the cannon (squirt gun) you wont need it no way.:igiveup:
Football1 Wrote:So let me see if I can get this straight. You don't like Bell County?

It sounds like he wants to kick a mud hole in Bells but,and stomp it dry.Ive never read such a display of affection.:lmao:
Daniel_BellCo Wrote:Wow theres alot of smack talking going on from harlan:thatsfunn i like that though hypes the game for us some! The Bobcats will do there smacking out on the field and shut this non sense up..

I do cheer for harlan county when we are not playing them but some of there fans are starting to make that hard espeically saying they hate Bell County period calling us snitches and hate our coach too?:redboxer: This almost sounds like a personal attack. Wow i can't wait till friday now!!!

That post was a spoof of this famous youtube video. Apparently, I'm the only other person who has seen it. It's hilarious.

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s7G7loR2VVw"]YouTube - Alabama Fan Hates Tennessee[/nomedia]
He, he, he...I love that youtube video too Mama Bear, too funny! :biggrin:
Listen everyone needs to go to YouTube and watch Alabama fan hates Tennessee that's where the hate lines came from. Just trying to stir up the bell fans and par for the course if anyone says anything other then great job bobcats they turn on you. Yes I do pull for mountain teams but as someone said I'm making it hard for them to cheer for HC it's sometimes hard to pull for bell when all they ever do Is let everyone in the mountains know how much better they are! I mean you belittle people and stop nothing short of calling them idiots for thinking they can beat bell. No true hate! And personally I defend a lot of when people calls fans cocky! I think you should support your team and think they will win everytime the take the field. Hoping this is the game of the year in the mountains!
I'm sad because we will never see how Dylon Smith would play against Bell! He may not be as fast as the Davenport kid but he is not he is very close. If our D can catch him in the backfield and hang on to him we should be alright.
KyFanaticus Wrote:Just as a Note ....

When ever a team from Bell County's District plays we Bobcats root for them. Not a thing wrong with the district teams cheering each other on against the likes of HC and other 5A clowns like you, Who think that being bigger makes you better. I'd take Knox over HC any day of the week. More to winning than size, pansy schedules and cupcake district foes. Knox has "Heart", Never seen any from HC. Hear how good you are (mostly from you). Have seen how good Knox is in the past and present ... your not

Your retoric, are just groundless claims based on lies your telling yourself ... I guess you believe the old saying ...

If you tell a lie enough times,
To enough people
For long enough
They will begin to believe it

You are beginning to believe your own lie ...

Seek professional help ... plz

So Sad :lmao:

Wouldn't you cheer for Clay County against FT Thomas Highlands ?

So Sad :thatsfunn

Your right we did cheer for the Dragons two weeks ago and guess what they won. :Cheerlead

:please:This is coming from a team that has more L's than Bell has wins!

Please stay in the lion den and only talk your little 1A ball!

Leave the real football to the teams like Bell and Harlan. It's funny that if Knox is going to be the next king of the MT why want they play Harlan next year! we can't find games next year!:lmao:
Patriot Wrote:I'm sad because we will never see how Dylon Smith would play against Bell! He may not be as fast as the Davenport kid but he is not he is very close. If our D can catch him in the backfield and hang on to him we should be alright.

If im not miss taken and I only heard this, someone told me that Davenport was hurt and had a knee injury also. They don't even know if he is going to play. As far as Dylon and again I maybe wrong but he just hurt is foot a little like someone stepping on it, he should be ready by Friday if he rests it this week. I hope both get to play!
BB CLAW Wrote:The Harlan County Black Bears are up to the challenge. Bears cocky, I don't think so. Everyone on this site knows who is cocky and that Bell on every thread opened. Harlan County is only wanting this Fridays W that will be available Friday Night. Knox? Where are you coming from. We don't care about anything but getting another win this Friday Night. Bell, I know Bell expects a full all out battle. They better be expecting it, because the Black Bears will be bringing it. Knox, go worry about what you need to be worrying about. GO BLACK BEARS!!!

RIGHT ON!!!!!!!:Thumbs:

[IMG][/IMG]

Tell 'em how it is Brother BB Claw!!!

Power to the Black Bears!!!!
:wenumber1
HugyBear Wrote:If im not miss taken and I only heard this, someone told me that Davenport was hurt and had a knee injury also. They don't even know if he is going to play. As far as Dylon and again I maybe wrong but he just hurt is foot a little like someone stepping on it, he should be ready by Friday if he rests it this week. I hope both get to play!

I will say this ONE TIME!!!

CORY DAVENPORT IS NOT HURT!!! They set him due to the risk of a injury against some horrible teams. They didnt want to take the chance. Cory is fresh and ready for some action. He told me he was hungry for some Black Bears, WHO COULD NOT STOP HIM LAST YEAR or will this year! :thanks:
BellCoBobcats09 Wrote:I will say this ONE TIME!!!

CORY DAVENPORT IS NOT HURT!!! They set him due to the risk of a injury against some horrible teams. They didnt want to take the chance. Cory is fresh and ready for some action. He told me he was hungry for some Black Bears, WHO COULD NOT STOP HIM LAST YEAR or will this year! :thanks:

Both teams want the others best effort! Hoping for no injuries heading into the playoffs, other then bragging rights this game isn't that important. I wish we could play earlier in the year, but it has all the feeling of a playoff game so I guess it might help prepare for the playoffs. I wish we could play to start the season off against each other maybe replace the TN teams with HC and Harlan Ind. And rotate the site every year. HC vs Bell. M'boro vs Harlan Ind. What does everyone think?
Harlan Co. in a close one 21-24.
I'm glad HC is so supportive of their team and rightfully they should be, not often will you see a season with only one loss. No doubt Harlan will come to play but I hope it will be with good sportmanship as I have seen several teams play Bell this year. Good luck in the playoffs this year but I don't believe it will be your year to beat Bell, so many folks trash Bell fans on here and I read most all of the threads and alot of the trash talk is coming from other folks and if a Bell fan tries to defend their heart felt program it's called cocky....I do wonder how some fans from other programs would act if their program comes to the success that Bell has achieved in the past and present. Please HC support your team but respect the other man, and have a great ride the rest of your season. I'm sure you have a great program that you should be proud of. I will say this , I'm very confident that you will see a very fast and hard hitting Bell county team that will throw out more than you will believe.Confusedhh::eyeroll:
Harlan may be improving and may be pretty good this year, but they are still not strong enough to beat bell. Coach larkey's defensive system is one that coach hilton loves coaching against. Ive played against larkey before ( at both rock and harlan county), and coach hilton had the gameplan to run all over him. Unless theres a defensive change, bell will win big.
What was the score last year?

How many starters did Bell lose? I think 5 but not sure.

How many starters did Harlan Co. lose?

Don't compare scores b/c Bell completely dominated Whitley and Harlan Co really struggled with Whitley deep into the 2nd half.

If Smith only hurt his foot by someone stepping on it, why in the heck did they carry him off and put him in a EMS vehicle as I heard? Maybe the person that told me was wrong but they are a HC fan????
Quote:If Smith only hurt his foot by someone stepping on it, why in the heck did they carry him off and put him in a EMS vehicle as I heard? Maybe the person that told me was wrong but they are a HC fan????
Dunno, maybe you "heard" wrong.
I believe this game will be a little closer than most would expect. I still believe that bell will win by two touchdowns, with a score around 28-14.
I honestly get so amused at some of the posts that hit the wall around here. The picture of the donkey was cute. Getting called a donkey makes me chuckle too. I have been called worse by better. Thanks for the laughs.

If you call respecting a great program with tremendous athletes kissing rear end - I'm guilty. To many idiots spend all their posts on here with a single theme "my team can beat your team". Bell is around the corner from us. My sons grew up playing their sons. They have helped make us better. We aim to kick their butts on Log Mountain if we do our work in the playoffs. But that does not stop me from admiring their work til then.

And I suggest you post more funny pictures and call a few more people names - all for fun. Because come Friday night you sure will not be having fun unless you get a kick out of getting your bare butt kicked...

Bell by 3TDs
CATDAD2 Wrote:I'm glad HC is so supportive of their team and rightfully they should be, not often will you see a season with only one loss. No doubt Harlan will come to play but I hope it will be with good sportmanship as I have seen several teams play Bell this year. Good luck in the playoffs this year but I don't believe it will be your year to beat Bell, so many folks trash Bell fans on here and I read most all of the threads and alot of the trash talk is coming from other folks and if a Bell fan tries to defend their heart felt program it's called cocky....I do wonder how some fans from other programs would act if their program comes to the success that Bell has achieved in the past and present. Please HC support your team but respect the other man, and have a great ride the rest of your season. I'm sure you have a great program that you should be proud of. I will say this , I'm very confident that you will see a very fast and hard hitting Bell county team that will throw out more than you will believe.Confusedhh::eyeroll:
Class act. Take a lesson HC.
Football1 Wrote:I honestly get so amused at some of the posts that hit the wall around here. The picture of the donkey was cute. Getting called a donkey makes me chuckle too. I have been called worse by better. Thanks for the laughs.

If you call respecting a great program with tremendous athletes kissing rear end - I'm guilty. To many idiots spend all their posts on here with a single theme "my team can beat your team". Bell is around the corner from us. My sons grew up playing their sons. They have helped make us better. We aim to kick their butts on Log Mountain if we do our work in the playoffs. But that does not stop me from admiring their work til then.

And I suggest you post more funny pictures and call a few more people names - all for fun. Because come Friday night you sure will not be having fun unless you get a kick out of getting your bare butt kicked...

Bell by 3TDs

Why Football1, this is complete and utter blasphemy to actually suggest that any team could actually beat Bell Co, even the great and wonderous Knox Central. What the heck were you thinking?????
Im pretty sure your comments about butt kissing is the exact definition of butt kissing in the dictionary. My amusement is that you have to use another team to talk trash!
But since I'm amusing you here goes,
Knox county is the feces produced when Bell County eats Corbin.
well. i have watch both teams alot this season..but very good teams...

BUT bell countys senior defense(8 seniors) will be ready to let go and split he!! wide open after coming off two games where they got limited action..so they are hungry...oh yeah and they have the davenports and ben madon on the other side of the ball

all i gotta say isi cant wait to get a bear skin rug..

bell 41
HC 10
  •  Previous
  • 3(current)
  • Next